Thread: [Info] Other Modding Work by DaVinci

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default [Info] Other Modding Work by DaVinci

The original post has been put into spoilers.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    The recently active core team members of the ChivTW team are/were: Athenogoras and DaVinci.

We are working on mods which we find worth of our labour ... no, just because we found/played those mods and liked them a lot, as of yet:

1. William the Conquerer (WTC / KOE), submod based on Norman Invasion (NI), BI exe
    by Athenogoras and DaVinci

Two campaigns.

Thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=304127

2. The Greek League (TGL), submod based on Warlords of Sparta/300 (WoS), Alex exe
    by Athenogoras and DaVinci

Thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=318899

3. The Last Kingdom (VI2-TLK)), submod based on Viking Invasion 2 (VI2), BI exe
    by DaVinci

Thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=370362

4. Submod for Fall of Rome (FoR), BI exe
    by DaVinci

Thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=8469711

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT

I once decided that this old thread would be recycled to a place which collects my mod projects to have them in one list.

# 2005-2011, diverse modding projects on all Total War game engines from RTW to Shogun2: Mod list (TWC wiki)

Not included in the aforementioned list:

# 2011, for Kingdoms TW, a massive submod based on The Last Kingdom mod: The Danelag

# 2012, for Kingdoms TW, a massive submod based on Third Age mod: Third Age TW Realism+

# 2011/13, for TW Shogun2, a major mod (S2R+): Shogun2 Realism+

# 2013, for TW Shogun2 RotS ( as addition to S2R+ ): Rise of the Samurai Realism+

# 2013, for TW Rome2, early team member, did the earliest R2TR coding development mainly together with JaM: Rome II Total Realism

# 2016, for TW Attila, overhaul mod for the Grand Campaign: Attila Realism

# 2017, modding tutorial for TW Attila startpos creation: Assembly Kit - Building an Attila startpos mod

Aside to these listed TW modding works, i was not anymore really active with public modding.
    But active in modding non TW games (fe. Europa Universalis IV, Skyrim, Crusader Kings II, Civilization V, Tropico 4, The Witcher 2, and diverse other).
    This modding outside of TW series was just for private usage only, with some exceptions, as following:

# 2008, founding member of TAC, a big Civilization IV - Colonization overhaul project.

# 2017, for Viking Conquest Reforged Edition (M&B Warband DLC), overhaul: Viking Conquest Realism

# 2018-21, for The Witcher 3, a very deep gameplay overhaul: Lore Friendly Tweaks

My nickname in most other game forums is DaVincix, in very old game forums DaVinci (like here on TWC). Don't confuse me with any other such similar written names.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 01, 2022 at 01:14 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.