Thread: Do You Want To See Real, Included Battle Music In NTW That Was Promised in ETW?

Sir Winston Churchill's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Do You Want To See Real, Included Battle Music In NTW That Was Promised in ETW?

So what about it? Do you want to have drum and fife music on the battlefield, from vanilla day 1 without mods that are historically accurate, in NTW?

Links to any anti-developer or anti-publisher campaigns are not tolerated on these forums. Any such links will be removed and (most probably) the poster of the link banned.... Please be advised that any information uploaded or transmitted by visitors to Sega becomes the property of Sega. Sega reserves the right to... modify... or delete any of this information at any time and for any reason without notice.
    — CA trying to prevent dissent on their forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalminar View Post
    My statements are correct by virtue of me saying them. Additional proof is not required.

Default Re: Do You Want To See Real, Included Battle Music In NTW That Was Promised in ETW?

I love British Grenadiers, I think that would be perfect and many people would agree with British Grenadiers! La Victoire est a Nous seems to be popular but it's not a marching tune, its a victory song but who cares!
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

Darsh's Avatar Maréchal de l'Empire

Default Re: Do You Want To See Real, Included Battle Music In NTW That Was Promised in ETW?

One of my favourite marching tune is : "La Marche des Grognards"

Légion étrangère : « Honneur et Fidélité »

magpie's Avatar Artifex

Of course there should be at least drums and bugle,s, They were an essential part of the military of the time, drummers beat march time, buglers gave musical commands, heck this tradition carried on long after napoleon.

sponsered by the noble Prisca

Sardonicus's Avatar Biarchus

Couldn't care less about the music as long as the CAI and BAI works. I can always play my own tunes in the background on my PS3.

Of course I want some decent musical immersion, partic without having to mess with mods, such details make a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaristh View Post
    So what about it? Do you want to have drum and fife music on the battlefield, from vanilla day 1 without mods that are historically accurate, in NTW?
    why are you asking us? you should be demanding ca. we're not going to do birds dropping about it until the game is released and we have to mod it in like we did with etw. in other words, don't hold your breath on its inclusion.
    Always trying harder to help you make an informed decision.