Thread: Modding

Default Modding

This is probably a big ask but since we are now free to use the mods I would like to use some of the greek units from this game as i think they look the best, for another mod but I'm having trouble matching the .CAS and .TGA files in the MODELS_UNIT folder as they are named differently.
    If anyone knows which files belong to which or how i can do it that would be great. I hope i explained that clearly.
    Cheers!

Default Re: Modding

Guess not

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

Sorry didn't see this until today. I have BB myself. Models,same for me,but depends on model owner as you need consent to use models in another Mod as a general rule,and polite thing. What are you looking for????

I like the look of some of the greek city states hoplites and phalangites. I dont know what they are called as this mod has always refused to work on my PC (I need a new one badly!).
    How do i get permission to use them?.

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

Sorry late reply,you need to pm Repman first as with me as in same boat,in that I am looking at units also here. It also depends on what units you want,as some individual artists like webbird or warspite we use generically even though they not around anymore. Still if you know the artist,pm them also as polite.

What do you want and what is your mod prob???? How have you set your folders as should be standard,ie cas to models_unit and textures to textures folders.

Im finding it hard to match the cas files to the textures files because they seem to be named differently in the two different folders if that makes any sense