Thread: Best AI (RTW, BI, ALX)

Default Best AI (RTW, BI, ALX)

Which one has the best AI? I mean: It seems the game is programmed for RTW, isn't it?
    I just had a battle with ALX.EXE. AI wasn't good at all...
    So which one should I use?
    Play "Holodance"
    The ultimate dancing game now in early access on steam!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/42..._7_7_230_150_1

Default Re: Best AI (RTW, BI, ALX)

I suggest playing BI. ALX is good though you won't find big differences...

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

It's generally accepted that RTW Alex is better than RTW BI which is better than RTW.

If you have RTW Alex then I'd suggest using it. I do while playing RS1.n games (and any other RTW mod) - not for Beta test of RSII though.

It may not be worth it to just buy RTW Alexander for the AI but you can buy it quite cheap now-a-days.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

I've seen a box-set kinda of thing selling Rome,BI and alex all for just £2.99, but alex was a terrible game in my opinion- the ai may be better, but i wouldnt buy it for it's campaign or anythin- just get it to make RS slightly better .

Quote Originally Posted by General Brittanicus View Post
    I've seen a box-set kinda of thing selling Rome,BI and alex all for just £2.99, but alex was a terrible game in my opinion- the ai may be better, but i wouldnt buy it for it's campaign or anythin- just get it to make RS slightly better .
    Alex campaign/Historical Battles/Units was like a gazillion times better as BI imo

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

I liked Alex actually....it wasn't as historical inaccurate as BI or RTW, though I don't like the fact that the indians aren't in the campaign...