Thread: Gravediggers pics

O'brien the Protector's Avatar Lord of the Mannequins

Default Gravediggers pics

i want to post a pic fo rthe next potd submissions, but i cant choose which one of these to submit ( sorry that they are thumbnails, but there were to many to psot like images):

:and for teh fun of it i want to show this pic;
    Between a Rock and a Hard Place
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )
    -(Under the patronage of the humble, yet all powerful Lord Sephiroth.)-Royal House of the Black Prince

Lord of the Mannequins~Protector of Happiness, Bishop of Liberty, Guard of Hypocracy, Patriarch of Duality,O'briantheProtector(OBP)

Just remove the .th from the link and they won't be thumbnails
    New pics on 24/4/2007

i knw how to make it be images instead of thumbnails,but if they were all images then the page becomes ot big, con cable it took me some 15 seconds ot load, meaning that for our freinds with dail-up it should take way to long for them to keep interest

so does anybody think taht an of them are potd worthy?
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )
    -(Under the patronage of the humble, yet all powerful Lord Sephiroth.)-Royal House of the Black Prince

Lord of the Mannequins~Protector of Happiness, Bishop of Liberty, Guard of Hypocracy, Patriarch of Duality,O'briantheProtector(OBP)

I don't think that screens of dead units will ever make it to POTD. Try some custom battles and action shots using the movie cam. Close ups some minor lighting effects and interesting angles etc.
    Good luck.

i try that from time to time, but i usallt have pretty uninterwsting batles, or whe i do im too bad at teh controls to take a good pic
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Quote Originally Posted by DEMETRIOUS II
    I don't think that screens of dead units will ever make it to POTD.
    http://www.twcenter.net/screenshots/...album=2&pos=16 Hehehe

my first try at a blood pic
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Quote Originally Posted by MadJackMcJack

I meant that probably will not make into POTD "again". :sweatingb :sweatingb how did I miss that one? Anyways that made it in there because of the sheer number of dead

@NKIGravedigger,

I really like your last pic alot. The blood needs a little work (darker/less bright) but the overall pic is really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by NKIGravedigger
    i try that from time to time, but i usallt have pretty uninterwsting batles, or whe i do im too bad at teh controls to take a good pic
    There's always a good scene on every battle it just takes a lot of time to look for it! keep looking at a custom battle for a lot of min. and I'm confident you'll find something like the last pic. you post it.