Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: [New Release!] Roma Surrectum 1.6

Settoken's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: [New Release!] Roma Surrectum 1.6

Yup I was talking about reinforcements thx for your answers

So if I understand you right the team is actually working on the forest/hiding problem ?

Can i install RS 1.6 on RS 1.5?

Boriempire's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Mile007 View Post
    Can i install RS 1.6 on RS 1.5?
    Nooooooooooooo

Just a quick question. Should I install this, and then later, in 2010, uninstall this to make room for RS II?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bobinson View Post
    Just a quick question. Should I install this, and then later, in 2010, uninstall this to make room for RS II?
    Of course!

SimpleCourage47's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bobinson View Post
    2010 ? everyone knows its gunna be like 3010,
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming.

I just install RS 1.6 everything is fine, except for some units in the game some but not many are invisible, (I call them the Mighty Invisible),I mean that all you see are there shields no body and part of there helmet, for some reason only those unit with large shields are Affected all other are great What gives

Squid's Avatar Opifex
    Patrician Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Screenshot(s) please.
    Under the patronage of Roman_Man#3, Patron of Ishan
    Click for my tools and tutorials
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

C-Rob's Avatar Primicerius

At first I was going to say I hated the hills in vanilla, I just got a decent distance in RS1.5, and I didnt' see the need to update and would just wait til' RS2, but hey, what the heck, I'll try it out tomorrow.

I must apologize, since I'm new to this form I don't have a clue how to post a screenshot I'm still learning how to navigate around this form, but I did take a screenshot on Mircosoft Paint and Word. Now how to post it is another matter. But I do have some strange unit "No body on Sparta Hoplite, Athens Hoplite and Rhodes Hoplite all other units are fine. I'm Playing the Greek and Hadn't tried to other fraction I would love to show you the screenshot, Very Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Thracian View Post
    For those asking about the Force Diplo script, all you have to do is make your proposal and the ai will accept it. It works fine for me.
    All proposals? Doesn't work for me.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by redshirt21 View Post
    I must apologize, since I'm new to this form I don't have a clue how to post a screenshot I'm still learning how to navigate around this form, but I did take a screenshot on Mircosoft Paint and Word. Now how to post it is another matter. But I do have some strange unit "No body on Sparta Hoplite, Athens Hoplite and Rhodes Hoplite all other units are fine. I'm Playing the Greek and Hadn't tried to other fraction I would love to show you the screenshot, Very Interesting
    The easiest way to show an image is to use a 'host'. The popular ones are photobucket (www.photobucket.com) and imageshack (www.imageshack.us). Each is free. Photobucket puts a limit on the size of images (screen wise it's the equivalent to a 17" screen) but does allow albums (and sub-albums) to be created. Imageshack does not have a restriction on the size of images.

So, take your screenshot and paste it into paint. Then simply upload the image to one of the hosts.

You can replace paint with the free product called Gimp - http://www.gimp.org/

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Binshuy's Avatar Vicarius

can someone make a torrent download on this, my net is slow as heck and stops or cancels the direct download after a couple of hours its driving me nuts, pretty please X __ x
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavroforos View Post
    I think Lady Gaga is awesome.

Cool... how does RS compare to Realism Total War mod, which I use?

Squid's Avatar Opifex

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redshirt21 View Post
    If you have it in paint save it as a jpeg file. When making a post at the bottom under additional options there's a section titled Attach Files it has a button called Managed Attachments click on it, then click the browse button for each picture you want to upload and then select the picture in the window that opens.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

Attachment 60652
    I hope you can see it not very good I.m afraid Thanks to all of you. You guy had been most helpful for this greenhorn.
    Last edited by redshirt21; October 27, 2009 at 02:39 PM.

Well, that's because the Athenians dropped their weapons and ran

<<Un collègue; un ami.>>

Attachment 60918

Here is another screenshot of my invisible this time they are Cretan Hoplite, anyway as you can see no Torso. Now this is the second time that I downloaded RS 1.6 Both time were clean RTW Gold with no BI Install, I have played EB1.2 and other mod with no problem. Some how, Some were I got corrupt files ether through downloading or the softwear itself. "Need Help, Something strange in paradise. All SUGGESTION WELCOME

Squid's Avatar Opifex

Blog Entries

This could actually be a separate issue, as I notice the other soldiers have peg legs instead of feet. Its a graphic setting that fixes that, but I can never remember which one, but I think it's unit shaders, if you have it off turn it on and if you have it on turn it off, and see if that fixes things.

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

You MUST enable 'Unit Shaders', or parts of units will go missing.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father