Thread: Roma Surrectum 1.6a: Questions, Suggestions & Discussion

HMonk's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Roma Surrectum 1.6a: Questions, Suggestions & Discussion

1.6a = old / 2.5 = New
    The Best Computer is Your Computer!

ferike_2007's Avatar Tiro

Hi all,

i know it's not a technical thread but i need some help: still playing RS1.6a(too and tried to adopt some RS2.5 features, just for my fun. I got stucked at faction banners because can't modify them - i would like to adopt them, especially a RS2.5 Syracuse banner to my RS1.6 Syracuse, but want to keep Spartans too. I don't have proper tools... Can somebody help me in order to "drop" me a symbols1.tga where the scythian and boii symbols are replaced with a syracusian trident and a bithynian lion head?
    Thanks in advance!

ferike_2007

MARK TROTH's Avatar Libertus

Brusilov has anyone fixed the tree problem wth sege equipment not working properly is there a bug fix yet or something thanks mate
    Trothy

Hi all, again ,

i know it's not a technical thread but i need some help: still playing RS1.6a(too and tried to adopt some RS2.5 features, just for my fun. I got stucked at faction banners because can't modify them - i would like to adopt them, especially a RS2.5 Syracuse banner to my RS1.6 Syracuse, but want to keep Spartans too. I don't have proper tools... Can somebody help me in order to "drop" me a symbols1.tga where the scythian and boii symbols are replaced with a syracusian trident and a bithynian lion head?
    Thanks in advance!

ferike_2007

Hello there... sorry to bother you but I'm new on this site. Please send me a link where I can download the mod. It would be really helpful. Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ahandrau1234 View Post
    Hello there... sorry to bother you but I'm new on this site. Please send me a link where I can download the mod. It would be really helpful. Thanks anyway.
    Just look for the newest wersion, RS 2.6: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...Roma-Surrectum

Have fun

Hello everyone, I hope that there are still some of you around in here. First of all, thanks for this Great mod, it is my favourite mod, eben better than Roma Surrectum II.
    I am playing a new campaign with Syracuse and have a huge problem with my artillery. I just can not move them across the battlefield map, since there are some trees around. I can understand, that you should not ne able to move through the deepest forest, but you can not even move it when there is one tree somewhere.
    Is there any possibility to change that?
    Best wishes from Germany.

How to hire praetorians?