Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Presentation: Iberia Total War Platinum Edition

Default Re: Presentation: Iberia Total War Platinum Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Idibil View Post
    We have three factions finished yet (soon screens) and Campaing "Iberia in Arms" is advance.
    cool

Awesome!

Oh man I can´t wait for the platinum version ... can you tell me when it´s going to be done and available?

So, guys, everything is going on well? Maybe a preview in a few days, or weeks? Maybe not?
    By the way, is there any chance of getting the first released version of ITW?
    Thanks

Sorry, guys. We have finish units, factions... but we have fisnish campaing yet. Monkwarrior is with it.

umm about the factions well ther be basques you know those people in the North of Spain... i didnt play any of the earlier ITWs but is there a basque faction in a sense

I am very happy to hear about "Iberia at arms". I've been hoping for a mod such as this one for a very long time. I've enjoyed playing TIC (only other mod featuring just the Iberian peninsula) but it was very short and with a limited amount of playable factions. I liked the concept of Iberia Total War but it was unplayable for me. Anyway, I can't wait to try this out!

P.S. Do you have anything new you can share with us, it would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by MeAgain; June 04, 2010 at 11:03 PM.

So, hows the mod coming along? almost done? because I would hate to go on vacation without trying it out

This is Great news. I haven't played Rome in a long time and the updating of this mod will definitely bring me back!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..!!!

Mr.Gorby's Avatar Semisalis

Miserable, but here silence grave.

Is this mod dead or something?

hopefully not i was looking forward to checking it out...

Nerva's Avatar Ordinarius

Still wating to see if the platinium version will become a reality someday...
    Even the spanish forum is quiet...
    ¿todavía sigue habiendo avance en este mod amigos?... se veía demasiado bueno

Yes we are still working ...but only 2 modders are on in...thanks for waiting......
    Se sigue trabajando pero solo trabajan dos modders y eso lleva timepo ...gracias por esperar.

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Good to hear that ITW is still not dead

I havent played any other mods than EB since I found it there seems one that is more than worth trying!!!!!
    Looking foward to it, best regards to the team!
    Cheers!

PS: the Gold edition link is not working, I gess I'll have to wait to the platinium one.

PPS: Found it! I gess I wont have much sleeping today
    Last edited by LusitanianWolf; May 22, 2011 at 06:03 PM.

debux's Avatar Senator

BTW, what is missing? I could help with .txt files, although right now I'm kinda busy. I also speak spanish, if it helps with communication...
    Linky linky to my last.fm profile! Clicky clicky! If you like anything that ranges from breakbeat to downtempo/chillout, from house to drum & bass, you might find something new in between! (Artist suggestions are more than welcome )

I home platinum version of this mod will be released someday... Older versions of this mod was my best experience in TW gaming.

ITW team has decided to release new version for campaigns: ITW platinum: Iberia at arms.
    For some rasons (personals, jobs, etc), final steps stopped in 2010.
    Only it needs some adjustements for some campaings.

It was made a new fght system in battles. The last version was very historical and funny for open battes and multiplayer, but very slow and less playable for one player and sieges. The basis has been legion like the best unit in army in that period, more than cavalry and other heavy infantry troops. But legion won´t be invincible, like this wasn´t historically: Projectiles thrown (specially from flanks and the back, fast atacks from horse forces, troops for to around them, etc can to win.
    The camp factor will be very important: Snow, rain, forest, mountains will help to other troops factions againts Romans.

ITW platinum will have 20 factions: Greek cities, 1-2 roman factions, italics, gauls, padan gauls, carthaginians, numids, ilergets, edetanians, turdetanians, carpetanians, oretanians, bastetanians, celtiberians, cantabrics, asturians, gallaici, vaccei, lusitanians.

There will two kinds of Campaigns:
    Older campaigns (basis map of western mediterranean sea from old version): A general campaign, and provincial campaing based in second punic war. It was pulished old scripts, and now we think the human player can remember Hannibal and Scipion projects, or command resistence from iberian forces.

New campaigns (Iberia at arms): New only Iberian map: one general campaigns, and a lot of historical campaigns: Second punic wars (human can command carthaginians, romans, iberian and celts factions), Conquest and resistance in historical celtiberian-lusitanians wars, civil roman sertorian war, second civil roman war (Iberia was a very important in that war) with two stages: Ilerda and sons of Pompey revolt) and conquest-resistance in cantabric-astur wars. Script will be sometimes a surprise.

We cann´t give exact date of releasing (sorry), because there are other obligations in real life, and it is necessary more texts.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast