Thread: "The Patriot" British Infantry

Default "The Patriot" British Infantry

hello everyone

i watched The Patriot recently and couldnt help but notice how much cooler the british infantry in it looked than in Empire.

Is there anyone that would be able to make a skin for british line infantry that gives them a white rim on their hats, darker blue detail (not essential though, think "royal blue" color) and make their waistcoats white not red?

i have absolutely no experience in skinning or the programs/tools to allow me to do this myself.

if someone would be able to do this for me i wouldnt be able to thank you enough because i have looked all over the site (toon total war etc) and just cant find the type im looking for.

I saw someone on here who reenacts battles of the period (i cant remember his name) but his picture pretty much had the kind of brit i wanted bang on.

again, thanks in advance to anyone who can do this for me

Default Re: "The Patriot" British Infantry

Hi there Karma, I have been trying to find the same thing for a while now...

I second Karma's question!

I think you're referring to Newman55f9, the pic on his profile page has the kind of British I would like to see (and I do believe the ones you would like to see aswell)

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKorrosion View Post
    hello everyone

i watched The Patriot recently and couldnt help but notice how much cooler the british infantry in it looked than in Empire.

Is there anyone that would be able to make a skin for british line infantry that gives them a white rim on their hats, darker blue detail (not essential though, think "royal blue" color) and make their waistcoats white not red?

i have absolutely no experience in skinning or the programs/tools to allow me to do this myself.

if someone would be able to do this for me i wouldnt be able to thank you enough because i have looked all over the site (toon total war etc) and just cant find the type im looking for.

I saw someone on here who reenacts battles of the period (i cant remember his name) but his picture pretty much had the kind of brit i wanted bang on.

again, thanks in advance to anyone who can do this for me
    The unit in question is the Royal Regiment and is within my British Army mod, so go download!!

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

While we are busy with that movie, has anyone made American uniforms to look like in the patriot? they look quite terrible in Empire total war after all with the black and red. the coats seem too dark.

nigelnire's Avatar Decanus

Like the Patriot movie then look no further its all in here uniforms the lot in fact the whole American Revolution packed into one mod. Just released today Check it out

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=6146313

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

thats nice, but personly I just want a reskin. And maybe some model changes for dragoons, light infantry and riflemen.

I'm with Inhuman One. A "Patriot" skin pack would be nice. I would absolutely LOVE to have some of Tavington's Green Dragoons

Laetus