Thread: year 276

Icon13 year 276

i've tried to found a solution to another problem that i occurred, i didn't find any thread regarding it, if just exist please redirect me.

its easy, turning on the year 276 the game crash and come back to windows. what i've got to do?

thank you since now

Default Re: year 276

I presume you have the italian version of the game?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60131

i've gor the english version, i have changed the file (i don't know why i have it in italian in the installation) but it doesn't work. what can i do?

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

Did you change the file in the correct folder?

Easy way to check: search for all files with that name in the folder and replace them. That might break your Vanilla game, but you can just back up the files first if you're concerned.
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

yes is the right folder.... something else?

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

Have you tried restoring an earlier save and playing again?

The 276 B.C. crash really should derive from the events file. I can't think of anything else that would trigger the crash then.
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

It`s most likely that since it`s the year related to this particular issues. And I`d personally bet on the fact that he has the modfoldered version and has edited the wrong file or alternatively did not edit it correctly. But since he assures us that he edited the right file with no further details, that`s that I guess.
    Last edited by florin80; September 29, 2009 at 06:08 PM.

sorry guy, but i did everything right, i've controlled sevral times, can someone send me the right file of historical events in englis and in italian?

what was happening when the crash occured?
    Semi-Retired RTR Developer and Researcher
    Dont get into a fight if there is nothing to win

it makeme back to windows. can someone post a link where i can find the right english and italian version of historical events? i'll really be glad for this