Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Skymod + Night Battles in RTW =

Thats not what the mod does, its adds four different seasons to the battle (where you fight battles) map, so you get to see spring, autumn (and other really cool stuff, etc).
    Read the readme, your thinking of the 4 turns per year mod, the two are different.
    Not sure where the 4turns per year mod is, Ive got it, but Im sure its available somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Pompey the Great
    Thats not what the mod does, its adds four different seasons to the battle (where you fight battles) map, so you get to see spring, autumn (and other really cool stuff, etc).
    Read the readme, your thinking of the 4 turns per year mod, the two are different.
    Not sure where the 4turns per year mod is, Ive got it, but Im sure its available somewhere.
    well, if not 4 different seasons, but 4 different skies (and infinite variations of those) instead of 1.

GODzilla's Avatar Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    well, if not 4 different seasons, but 4 different skies (and infinite variations of those) instead of 1.
    Hehe, maybe you should consider changing the name of your mod again

What about: "4 differnt skies mod, that has nothing to do with the 4 different seasons or 4 turns per year, so shut the :wub: up stupid idiots" :laughing:
    GODzilla(TM)
    son of the family of Wilpuri under the patronage of makanyane

Quote Originally Posted by GODzilla
    Hehe, maybe you should consider changing the name of your mod again

What about: "4 differnt skies mod, that has nothing to do with the 4 different seasons or 4 turns per year, so shut the :wub: up stupid idiots" :laughing:
    If you click on the mod for download, it says "skymod 1.3" or "skymod 1.31" Only this thread says the 4 season skymod, because each sky is called in by the seasons.
    spring-summer-autumn-winter. Because RTW has 4 seasons, 2 of them disguised as summer and winter. I think i wrote this like 10 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    If you click on the mod for download, it says "skymod 1.3" or "skymod 1.31" Only this thread says the 4 season skymod, because each sky is called in by the seasons.
    spring-summer-autumn-winter. Because RTW has 4 seasons, 2 of them disguised as summer and winter. I think i wrote this like 10 times.
    Please calm down, this was a joke. :wink: I really like and enjoy your mod in the current state, from my point of view there's nothing that could be done better. But I know you would contradict, so keep up the good work! :original:
    GODzilla(TM)

I move this to another forum, as it is no longer a WIP.

9alittle of topic)but has anyone used my links and watched the metal gear thingy.you have to watch both to get the sotry.if so tell me whatu thought of it.no i did not make it but still

Let's just hope they were fascist communist kittens who were on their way to international fascist communist fair.

Quote Originally Posted by humvee2800
    9alittle of topic)but has anyone used my links and watched the metal gear thingy.you have to watch both to get the sotry.if so tell me whatu thought of it.no i did not make it but still
    Ähem....^^.....I guess you've been told before that this is offtopic. And yes, there exists an offtopic-pinboard around here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6
    GODzilla(TM)

#2 looks much better, more cinematic.

cadmium are you talking about the metal gear thingy

Let's just hope they were fascist communist kittens who were on their way to international fascist communist fair.

Hey guys, I'm gonna make a new thread using vers 1.31 ( I recommend over 1.30) and using my glossy hun invasion units in the picture gallery.

I'll post a link of the pictures. I found out that 1.31 works really well with glossy units, shows good detail and high shine (if the mod features a good gloss) especially
    with the skymod 1.31.

It'll be in one of the sub forums, so watch for the link coming soon!~

here it is:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31748
    Last edited by HorseArcher; August 30, 2005 at 03:01 AM.

Default Fantastically Fantastical

I love the huge variety in the skies now! Very, very cool.

I just installed this and...GREAT job Archer! The game has entirely different feel to it now and it rocks..

"And I have felt the sudden blow of a nameless wind's cold breath,
    And watched the grisly pilgrims go that walk the roads of Death,
    And I have seen black valleys gape, abysses in the gloom,
    And I have fought the deathless Ape that guards the Doors of Doom."
    -Robert E. Howard "Recompense"

I downloaded, I played and i fell of my chair in amazement superb job
    Proud member of Rise of Persia
    ROP Faction Preview: Thrakian Bessoi
    ROP Faction Preview: Persia

Under the honourable and illuminating patronage of Perikles , reputable son of imb39 in the house of Wilpuri

Hey Archer gotta love your skymod...but i got one question though you know the skymod download which is orignal .txt files and which are the modded ones...also if the files have this "#" do i remove that "#" and just put it in the folder right?

exellent atmosphear :original:
    good job

Hey I have an idea for the next version, why don't you put a sunrise, it would be great for a morning battle. Can this be done? Its good idea I think.
    New pics on 24/4/2007

Correcting the sunlight strength in the desert enviroment

Here is a WIP

/please ignore the vanilla unit skins, since i use vanilla RTW for the testing purposes/

I oversaturated the sunlight, because the deserts looked pink/purple and the sand was kinda greyish.

What do you guys think?

sunglasses advised !! maybe a liitlebit too much sun? ...or is realistic:

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

its a bit too yellowish for my eyes. Everything else is good though. Nice job

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

I can make it whiter and less bright. I have a few more settings i like to test, see how it comes out.....

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast