Thread: 'Fall of Rome' demo announced

Carousel's Avatar Need help? Ask me! Hit PM

Default 'Fall of Rome' demo announced

The makers of the 'Fall of Rome' mod for Rome:Total War today announced that they will be releasing their much anticipated demo tommorow. Head on over to this thread to check out some screens and ask the developers questions.

The demo will include 3 battle scenarios, 6 units for each faction and 4 playable factions

Also, keep an eye on our downloads section tommorow for the download.
    Extremely grateful and indebted to my friend and patron: Spartan
    Patron of Ardeur

Omnipotent-Q's Avatar All Powerful Q
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

kewlio, sounds good.

Under the patronage of the Legendary Urbanis Legio - Mr Necrobrit of the Great House of Wild Bill Kelso. Honoured to have sponsored these great warriors for Citizenship - Joffrey Baratheon, General Brittanicus, SonOfOdin, Hobbes., Lionheartx10, Mangerman, Gen. Chris and PikeStance.

A demo for a mod, how interesting. I'll be downloading it for sure, mostly because I'm so unfamiliar with the period.
    A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorOutlaw
    A demo for a mod, how interesting. I'll be downloading it for sure, mostly because I'm so unfamiliar with the period.
    Yah my thaughts were the same.Is it a game or a mod? Personally i never saw a demo for a mod before any explanations please.
    Manstein16 This is especially for you and your bill.

Indefinitely Banned

Its the same thing is a beta...

Razor's Avatar Licenced to insult

A demo for a mod, how interesting. I'll be downloading it for sure, mostly because I'm so unfamiliar with the period. .
    Yah my thaughts were the same.Is it a game or a mod? Personally i never saw a demo for a mod before any explanations please. .
    We deliberatly call it a demo because we want to show the people what we have done so far. We could as well have released the whole beta but to clearify something, not much is well known to the public and mod community about this period. We have very reliable info about units and army organisation of at least the Romans. It would be a shame to leak all info to other modders who also came up with the idea to create a late roman period mod. The demo would contain basic Roman units and it would show our work without revealing that much of our knowledge of Roman units. All I can say is that people should expect to see much and much more in later releases. This demo is just meant to get some attention .

Civitate

well i dont know how to download it!