Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug reports for new RC/RR compilation

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: Bug reports for new RC/RR compilation

Quote Originally Posted by Rozanov View Post
    Looking in the ui/units/mongols I have a #mangonel.tga and #me_mangonel.tga
    this what you mean?

(remember to make sure the stainless steel folder is not read-only, reset the attributes to allow files to be over-written before you run the batch files)
    Yes, but I did have a corrupt RR/RC install. Re-downloaded and everything seems fine now. Thanks Roz

Rozanov could you post a stopgap fix to the siege scripts on the first post?

Love NCAA football? Go here.

Gorrrrrn's Avatar Citizen

Asparagus

I'm not really the best person to ask for fixes to the siege scripts as I don't properly understand what the problem is or how to fix it (I'm not a coder)

One way is to comment out the bulgarian uprising, venetian crusade, teuton emergence sections with a semi-colon ; at the start of every line.
    it's not save game compatible and removes the problem but also the relevant faction events.

I'm hoping someone who knows more about it will come up with the fix soon.
    Last edited by Gorrrrrn; November 11, 2009 at 05:39 AM.

Germanicu5's Avatar Will buy spare time...

I was hoping PB would be back earlier, I'll try to find some time tommorow and fix it since everybody seems to be too lazy to do that .

Regards

P.S. Turn 61 with the new economy script, jerusalem does a great job at surviving (surprising after loosing Jerusalem about 30 turns ago, pope didn't care ). There's slow, but steady growth in military power of all factions (apart from mongols ofc). Egypt and byz tormenting turks. Slaves still own Constantinople, Mystras, Thessalonica and Athens ... and they replenish their units. Looks promising.
    I have no memory of this place.

Herewith an update on errors found in descr_strat.txt files by squid's ATVTW tool previously mentioned
    (it's in the mod workshop)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

imperial campaign

Line 2612 - Error: Trait WifeIsGreek is not defined.
    Line 3553 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 4029 - Error: Trait sailor is not defined.
    Line 5247 - Error: Trait FactionLeader is not defined.
    Line 5256 - Error: Trait FactionHeir is not defined.
    Line 5291 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    late Era campaign:
    Line 1510 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 1936 - Error: For Trait LoyaltyStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 3090 - Error: For Trait LoyaltyStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 4649 - Error: For Trait LoyaltyStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 4661 - Error: For Trait LoyaltyStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 5254 - Error: For Trait LoyaltyStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 5254 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 5265 - Error: For Trait LoyaltyStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 5284 - Error: For Trait LoyaltyStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 5296 - Error: For Trait LoyaltyStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 5296 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 5315 - Error: For Trait LoyaltyStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 5315 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 5325 - Error: For Trait LoyaltyStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 5325 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 6189 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 6225 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 6276 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 6290 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 6371 - Error: For Trait LoyaltyStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 7282 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 7323 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 7334 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 7348 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 3 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 7706 - Error: Trait sailor is not defined.
    Line 8224 - Error: For Trait LoyaltyStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 8488 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 9091 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 9101 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 9111 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 9728 - Error: For Trait LoyaltyStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 10738 - Error: Trait FactionLeader is not defined.
    Line 10754 - Error: Trait FactionHeir is not defined.
    Line 10754 - Error: For Trait LoyaltyStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 10802 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 10825 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).
    Line 13125 - Error: For Trait ReligionStarter the level number 2 is greater than the max level (1).

I can easily sort out the religion starter and loyalty starter problems by resetting them to 1.

not so sure about wifeisGreek, sailor, FactionHeir, Factionleader - will have to dig around and find what those specific problems are.

(if you want to use squid's excellent tool you'll need the descr_religions.txt and the d_r lookup files which are packed in the main m2tw folder
    if you don't want to unpack they're very small and I'm sure no-one would object if i copied them over to you by PM.)

----------------

I've posted the corrected versions of the vanilla compilation descr_strat files on the 2nd post of thread.
    If you're working on a modified version here's the changes you need to do on character TRAITS (don't change the sailor in faction personalities!):

FactionLeader - change to Factionleader
    FactionHeir- change to Factionheir
    sailor - change to Sailor
    WifeIsGreek- change to WifeisGreek
    LoyaltyStarter 2 / 3 change to LoyaltyStarter 1
    ReligionStarter 2 / 3change to ReligionStarter 1

simples.

----------------------------------------------

the tool has thrown up a list of orphaned traits and ancilliaries:

ORPHANED TRAIT: SpanishExplorer
    ORPHANED TRAIT: ScotlandHero
    ORPHANED TRAIT: DivineProtectionPagan
    ORPHANED TRAIT: Royal_Relation_Cumans
    ORPHANED TRAIT: Royal_Relation_Kwarezm
    ORPHANED TRAIT: HasAdultress
    ORPHANED TRAIT: RhetoricSkill
    ORPHANED TRAIT: PoliticsSkill
    ORPHANED TRAIT: Dad_Was_Canonized
    ORPHANED TRAIT: GoodDiplomacy
    ORPHANED TRAIT: BadDiplomacy
    ORPHANED TRAIT: GoodArtilleryCommander
    ORPHANED TRAIT: BadArtilleryCommander
    ORPHANED TRAIT: BadGunpowderCommander
    ORPHANED TRAIT: Fearsscotland
    ORPHANED TRAIT: FearsTemplars
    ORPHANED TRAIT: HatesTemplars
    ORPHANED TRAIT: FearsLithuania
    ORPHANED TRAIT: HatesLithuania
    ORPHANED TRAIT: FearsKievian
    ORPHANED TRAIT: HatesKievian
    ORPHANED TRAIT: FearsAragon
    ORPHANED TRAIT: HatesAragon
    ORPHANED TRAIT: FearsTimurids
    ORPHANED TRAIT: HatesTimurids
    ORPHANED TRAIT: FearsNorway
    ORPHANED TRAIT: HatesNorway
    ORPHANED TRAIT: FearsKwarezm
    ORPHANED TRAIT: HatesKwarezm
    ORPHANED TRAIT: FearsTO
    ORPHANED TRAIT: HatesTO
    ORPHANED TRAIT: FearsJerusalem
    ORPHANED TRAIT: HatesJerusalem
    ORPHANED TRAIT: Divorced
    ORPHANED TRAIT: Objective
    ORPHANED TRAIT: Subjective
    ORPHANED TRAIT: EasternWarlord
    ORPHANED TRAIT: JaguarWarlord
    ORPHANED TRAIT: Bishop
    ORPHANED TRAIT: Cardinal
    ORPHANED TRAIT: Wrath
    ORPHANED TRAIT: Unwrath
    ORPHANED TRAIT: Healing
    ORPHANED TRAIT: SB
    ORPHANED ANCILLARY: Megas_Kontostavlos
    ORPHANED ANCILLARY: crown_scandinavia
    ORPHANED ANCILLARY: oton
    ORPHANED ANCILLARY: templar_grandmaster
    ORPHANED ANCILLARY: templargm
    ORPHANED ANCILLARY: teutongm
    ORPHANED ANCILLARY: kingmaker1
    ORPHANED ANCILLARY: kingmaker2
    ORPHANED ANCILLARY: taticius

I've no idea if it's worth doing anything about these.
    Last edited by Gorrrrrn; November 11, 2009 at 02:57 PM.

Pleiades's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicu5 View Post
    I was hoping PB would be back earlier, I'll try to find some time tommorow and fix it since everybody seems to be too lazy to do that .
    That is most important for many of us and also in TATW. How can we relax and enjoy game and report normal bugs and experience with economy, battles etc work in progress when we can't continue game after lunch cause of loading CTDs? It's like cut of power supply in cinema in the middle of movie.

Now, off topic - the reason why I personally do not even think to mod anything is spoiling of game: you'll never again enjoy game as much as I do, cause you have huge element of predictability because you know what you and your modder friends were doing to mod that game. It is almost like playing chess with yourself, switching chairs after each move.

My friend, when did you play your fair campaign in any mod last time? (long pause) Yeah, I thought so - in 21st century before Christ.

Now, as pure player myself, I like surprises in game very much. I even like bugs like those funny pirate boats in desert oasis, or levitating knights on invisible horses, or Mongol heavy cavalry who charge spears from front and actually kill all of them (spearmen) or chivalrous secretly female Sauron the Just in TATW.

Conclusion: I will never ever help you in modding from obvious logical reasons. I am greatly enjoying PB and company mods and especially your battle AI contributions. I like surprises and funny in-game bugs. I hate CTDs almost as I hate politicians. This post is for your personal encouragement.

Actually some of us also play the game for the fun of it even if we are aware of what the game might throw at us.
    Even when we've got past the bug-fixing stage.

Pleiades's Avatar Biarchus

Actually some of us also play the game for the fun of it even if we are aware of what the game might throw at us.
    Even when we've got past the bug-fixing stage.
    Hey! Are you with me or what?

The point is that Germanicu5 fix those siege CTDs before he got idea that he can also enjoy game like the rest of us while he is waiting that some of us learn how to advance code with which he can fix those siege CTDs. For now, I know that G5 forgot what pleasure is to playing campaign, so leave him to do all work for us lazy men.

Default SS 6.2 RR/BGIV Mid-Campaign Load Crash

So I'm at about turn 66 or so, everything is going quite grand, using the latest RR compilation with the Oct. 30 hotfix... I go to load my game from last night, the loading bar gets to the end, and I get the "Medieval 2 Total War has encountered an unspecified error..." stuff. I have no idea how come as I didn't change anything or do anything weird, and I'd be rather upset if I had to start over.

In addition, I also loaded the autosave file, and it crashed as well. The date of that save was about 10 minutes before my manual save.
    16:18:21.057 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    16:18:21.057 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    16:18:21.062 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    16:18:21.063 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    16:18:21.064 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    16:18:21.065 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    16:18:21.066 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    16:18:21.066 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    16:18:21.068 [system.io] [warning] open: data/text/shared.txt is missing
    16:18:21.080 [system.io] [warning] open: data/text/tooltips.txt is missing
    16:18:21.089 [system.io] [warning] open: data/text/battle.txt is missing
    16:18:21.093 [system.io] [warning] open: data/text/strat.txt is missing
    16:18:21.111 [system.io] [warning] open: preferences/player.txt is missing
    16:18:21.111 [system.io] [warning] open: preferences/keys.dat is missing
    16:18:24.007 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    16:18:24.032 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    16:18:24.146 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    16:18:24.336 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    16:18:24.337 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    16:18:24.366 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    16:18:28.758 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.758 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.760 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.761 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.761 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.762 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.763 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.764 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.764 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.765 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.766 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.766 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.767 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.767 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.768 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.768 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.776 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.777 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.779 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.779 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.780 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.781 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.782 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.782 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.783 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.784 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.784 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.785 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.786 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.786 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.787 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.787 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.791 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.792 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.795 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.796 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.796 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.797 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.797 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.798 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.811 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10671, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(Berserker) additional affects for triggers(Battle_Losing_Berserker)
    16:18:28.811 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10789, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    16:18:28.811 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10790, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    16:18:28.811 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10800, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    16:18:28.811 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10801, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    16:18:28.812 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10813, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    16:18:28.812 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10814, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    16:18:28.812 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10855, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Dread_Let_Them_Go)
    16:18:28.822 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16753, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(GoodDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear)
    16:18:28.822 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16761, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(BadDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear_bad)
    16:18:28.822 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16769, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(StrongFaith) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_faithclear)
    16:18:28.823 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16777, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Purifier) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_purifierclear)
    16:18:28.824 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17702, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    16:18:28.824 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17703, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    16:18:28.824 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17712, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_7)
    16:18:28.824 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17755, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    16:18:28.825 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17756, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    16:18:28.825 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17765, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_8)
    16:18:28.827 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/scribe_ancillary.tga
    16:18:28.828 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    16:18:28.828 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    16:18:29.903 [system.rpt] [error]
    I don't even know if that is the right log...... I never post errors and the like so I'm quite inexperienced at it all.

Bugs when running submods should be posted in that submod's thread in the submods forum. There is even a bug reports thread for this submod there.
    -Caesar Clivus
    Last edited by Caesar Clivus; November 16, 2009 at 04:18 PM.
    "There must be a positive Passion for the public good, the public Interest, Honor, Power, and Glory, established in the Minds of the People, or there can be no Republican Government, nor any real Liberty. And this public Passion must be Superior to all private Passions. Men must be ready, they must pride themselves, and be happy to sacrifice their private Pleasures, Passions, and Interests, nay their private Friendships and dearest connections, when they Stand in Competition with the Rights of society." - John Adams

Default Re: SS 6.2 RR/BGIV Mid-Campaign Load Crash

Yet I am able to start a new campaign....
    "There must be a positive Passion for the public good, the public Interest, Honor, Power, and Glory, established in the Minds of the People, or there can be no Republican Government, nor any real Liberty. And this public Passion must be Superior to all private Passions. Men must be ready, they must pride themselves, and be happy to sacrifice their private Pleasures, Passions, and Interests, nay their private Friendships and dearest connections, when they Stand in Competition with the Rights of society." - John Adams

Icon4 Re: Bug reports for new RC/RR compilation

So I can't load my latest save game... I've browsed through this thread and, given that I am the Byzantines and I am holding Sofia, the Bulgarian brigands attacked about 4 turns ago and I easily defeated them () but I'm concerned that it might be that script preventing my loading into it? I have a custom save game, and an autosave, that are ten minutes apart, and I can't log into either of them as it CTD's. Yet, I am able to create a new campaign perfectly fine. This is the only error that I've had..........
    16:18:21.057 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    16:18:21.057 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    16:18:21.062 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    16:18:21.063 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    16:18:21.064 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    16:18:21.065 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    16:18:21.066 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    16:18:21.066 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    16:18:21.068 [system.io] [warning] open: data/text/shared.txt is missing
    16:18:21.080 [system.io] [warning] open: data/text/tooltips.txt is missing
    16:18:21.089 [system.io] [warning] open: data/text/battle.txt is missing
    16:18:21.093 [system.io] [warning] open: data/text/strat.txt is missing
    16:18:21.111 [system.io] [warning] open: preferences/player.txt is missing
    16:18:24.007 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    16:18:24.032 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    16:18:24.146 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    16:18:24.336 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    16:18:24.337 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    16:18:24.366 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    16:18:24.367 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    16:18:28.760 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.761 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.761 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.762 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.763 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.764 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.764 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.765 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.776 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.777 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.780 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.781 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.783 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.784 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.784 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.785 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.791 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.792 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.795 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.796 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.796 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.797 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.797 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.798 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    16:18:28.811 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10671, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(Berserker) additional affects for triggers(Battle_Losing_Berserker)
    16:18:28.811 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10789, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    16:18:28.811 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10790, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    16:18:28.811 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10800, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    16:18:28.811 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10801, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    16:18:28.812 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10813, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    16:18:28.812 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10814, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    16:18:28.812 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10855, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Dread_Let_Them_Go)
    16:18:28.822 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16753, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(GoodDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear)
    16:18:28.822 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16761, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(BadDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear_bad)
    16:18:28.822 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16769, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(StrongFaith) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_faithclear)
    16:18:28.823 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16777, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Purifier) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_purifierclear)
    16:18:28.824 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17702, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    16:18:28.824 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17703, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    16:18:28.824 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17712, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_7)
    16:18:28.824 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17755, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    16:18:28.825 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17756, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    16:18:28.825 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17765, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_8)
    16:18:28.827 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/scribe_ancillary.tga
    16:18:29.903 [system.rpt] [error]

z
    tx for system.log - doesn't really give us much of a clue does it -
    not your fault, sometimes the system.log just doesn't give the necessary information.

if the problem is with the campaign script the saved games are stuffed as they contain the campaign script so will always fail to load.

all we can do is remember that the compilation is released a as a public beta version to find the problems.
    and hope someone can fix them soon.

Germanicu5's Avatar Will buy spare time...

Sorry, pretty busy here and I haven't got time to correct campaign script, hopefully I'll have more time on Saturday.

@Pleiades
    I last played a proper campaign for my own pleasure on March 8 (not mentioning 5 hours I spent on contuinuing it in early June, but I was actually testing sieges anyway). I still enjoy modding, so it's not a big deal.

Regards
    I have no memory of this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicu5 View Post
    Sorry, pretty busy here and I haven't got time to correct campaign script, hopefully I'll have more time on Saturday.

@Pleiades
    I last played a proper campaign for my own pleasure on March 8 (not mentioning 5 hours I spent on contuinuing it in early June, but I was actually testing sieges anyway). I still enjoy modding, so it's not a big deal.

Regards
    Is there anything I can do? I don't want to start over anymore........ you can only play the same 60 moves for 8 hours before it gets really time-wasting......

Ochiee's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: SS 6.2 RR/BGIV Mid-Campaign Load Crash

i had the same problem sometimes....restarted my computer and it works again...weird isn't it..(im playing templars and sicily)

I suspect (don't know for sure) that a lot depends on which turns you save the game.
    obviously we can't expect people to avoid saving on certain turns so we have to wait for a proper update.
    the early era campaign script has other problems and will probably get re-written to deal with them as well.

in the meantime you can comment out (by putting a semi-colon ; in front of every line): the Bulgartian uprising, the TO emergence and the venetian crusade
    in the campaign_script, which will stop them happening. it's only a temporary fix.
    you might also like to go through the campaign script and add "end" (without the quotes) after the spawn armies which lack the entry.
    save the campaign_script and start a new game.
    can't guarantee you won't hit other problems later on in game so best of luck.

I suspect (don't know for sure) that a lot depends on which turns you save the game.
    obviously we can't expect people to avoid saving on certain turns so we have to wait for a proper update.
    the early era campaign script has other problems and will probably get re-written to deal with them as well.

in the meantime you can comment out (by putting a semi-colon ; in front of every line): the Bulgartian uprising, the TO emergence and the venetian crusade
    in the campaign_script, which will stop them happening. it's only a temporary fix.
    you might also like to go through the campaign script and add "end" (without the quotes) after the spawn armies which lack the entry.
    save the campaign_script and start a new game.
    can't guarantee you won't hit other problems later on in game so best of luck.
    Alright. I added the semi-colons. I don't know which spawn armies lack entry... hopefully it works. I'll be glad to not randomly have huge stacks of venetians and rebels affecting the fickle stability of my preciously created empire as well

z - to check for spawn armies needing "end" -
    do a Find for spawn_army in the campaign script, scroll down to the last unit and make sure it says "end" before any other statements.
    it affects later spawn armies, so you'll have to scroll through quite a few to find them.

Hi , I am a friend of M2TW but just a noob of SS and this compilation mod.
    I install the SS 6.1, 6.2 PATCH and this compilation in order on fresh M2TW.
    I start by playing Italy campaign and I got CTD when it is papal state's turn(AI).

Here is the system log I capture, I don't know which part should be included.
    Please give me a hand, It is a pity to lose this save...

20:54:01.157 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 100 in mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/world/maps/campaign/custom/Italian_City_States/campaign_script.txt
    20:54:01.167 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <console_command> at line 192 in mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/world/maps/campaign/custom/Italian_City_States/campaign_script.txt
    20:54:01.167 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <console_command> at line 192 in mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/world/maps/campaign/custom/Italian_City_States/campaign_script.txt
    20:54:01.167 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_Governors_Religion> fired
    20:54:01.167 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_Governors_Religion> fired
    20:54:01.168 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0093_Update_Normal_Difficulty> fired
    20:54:01.168 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0046_P_Normalise> fired
    20:54:01.168 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0083b_Update_Allies> fired
    20:54:01.169 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0084b_Update_Enemies> fired
    20:54:01.169 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0084_Update_Papal> fired
    20:54:01.169 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0085_Update_Religion> fired
    20:54:01.169 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0086_Update_Tall_Poppy1> fired
    20:54:01.169 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0087_Update_Tall_Poppy2> fired
    20:54:01.169 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0088_Update_Tall_Poppy3> fired
    20:54:01.169 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0096_Increase_Global_Standing_New_Turn> fired
    20:54:01.169 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0108_Update_Untrustworthy_Factions_Minor> fired
    20:54:01.169 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Papal_States> fired
    20:54:01.224 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0055_T_Invasion_Neutral> fired
    20:54:01.224 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_INVASION from transgressor faction 1D66DACA against faction 1D66CB22
    20:54:01.258 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0081_Build_Merchants_Wharf> fired
    20:54:01.265 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating5> fired
    20:54:01.265 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <priest_vnv_trigger> fired
    20:54:01.266 [game.script.anc] [trace] Ancillary <priest> not added - chance 3, random 49
    20:54:01.266 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Emperor_banner> fired
    20:54:01.266 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Turns_Away_NewGen> fired
    20:54:01.266 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <DiseasedRecoveryInTown> fired
    20:54:01.266 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Untitled_trigger> fired
    20:54:01.267 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <agents43a> fired
    20:54:01.267 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <agents43b> fired
    20:54:01.267 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Turns_Away_NewGen> fired
    20:54:01.267 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <AIScurvyAtSeaTest> fired
    20:54:01.267 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <DiseasedRecoveryInWild> fired
    20:54:01.267 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Untitled_trigger> fired
    20:54:01.267 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Ai_MoveFix1_Add> fired
    20:54:01.267 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_camp_vnv_trigger> fired
    20:54:01.268 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <harsh_lifestyle2> fired
    20:54:01.268 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <harsh_lifestyle3> fired
    20:54:01.268 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Turns_Away_NewGen> fired
    20:54:01.268 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <DiseasedRecoveryInWild> fired
    20:54:01.268 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Untitled_trigger> fired
    20:54:01.268 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Ai_MoveFix1_Add> fired
    20:54:01.268 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <harsh_lifestyle3> fired
    20:54:01.268 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <priest_monk_christian> fired
    20:54:01.269 [game.script.anc] [trace] Ancillary <monk> not added - chance 50, random 16 - but could not be received
    20:54:01.269 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Turns_Away_NewGen> fired
    20:54:01.269 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <DiseasedRecoveryInWild> fired
    20:54:01.269 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Untitled_trigger> fired
    20:54:01.269 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Ai_MoveFix1_Add> fired
    20:54:01.269 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_camp_vnv_trigger> fired
    20:54:01.269 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <harsh_lifestyle3> fired
    20:54:01.269 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <priest_monk_christian> fired
    20:54:01.269 [game.script.anc] [trace] Ancillary <monk> not added - chance 50, random 59
    20:54:01.270 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Turns_Away_NewGen> fired
    20:54:01.270 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <DiseasedRecoveryInWild> fired
    20:54:01.270 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Untitled_trigger> fired
    20:54:01.270 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Ai_MoveFix1_Add> fired
    20:54:01.270 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <harsh_lifestyle3> fired
    20:54:01.270 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <agents43a> fired
    20:54:01.270 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <agents43b> fired
    20:54:01.313 [bink] [debug] [data/fmv/faction/minor_lose.bik]Pause on
    20:54:01.313 [bink] [debug] [data/fmv/faction/minor_lose.bik]Pause on
    20:54:01.883 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by hktimklc View Post
    Hi , I am a friend of M2TW but just a noob of SS and this compilation mod.
    I install the SS 6.1, 6.2 PATCH and this compilation in order on fresh M2TW.
    No..wrong.

Install SS 6.0 part1 and part2, install the SS 6.1 patch(not 6.2 patch) without ticking any boxes!

And then install the latest RR/RC files!