Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug reports for new RC/RR compilation

Default Re: Bug reports for new RC/RR compilation

Playing as norway, all unit card in my kingdom shows as peasant infantry, even the top tiered ones.. Is this come from bad install? FYI, i also installed TATW RR/RC before SS RR/RC..

EDIT: nevermind, I forgot to install SS main mod.. LOL

SoulBlade's Avatar Vicarius

Fail =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Roman View Post
    Satan works in cunning way to keep us away of god. Sciene is the religion of Satan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes. View Post
    TWC is ruining my abilty to have an erection
    Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post
    Regarding the Irish, if its between them and the Timurids:
    Irish: ran around bogs and forests munching on potatoes
    Timurids: slaughtered millions and threw empires into terror
    OK I'm not sure the Irish had potatoes in medieval times but that still doesn't tip things in their favour
    When in doubt, say - Trve Norsk Blækk Mettal

a

// [Last.fm][/SPOILER]
    Play Supremacy 1914, the free real-time strategy online games and the Browsergame of the Year 2009!

[SPOILER]

Supremacy1914 - the best MMO

Spoiler for Dangerous stuff
    Code:
    Signature stock:  

NOTE: There still seems to be instability issues with Early Era campaign scripted sieges with latest patch. I will re-write hopefully today so that they are 100% based around set dates rather than events, it should fix the problem, but the sieges won't have quite the same fidelity.

Some of the time I see y2day's Genova and Pisa faction shield, but most of the time I see a white shield, on which is a smaller white shield with St George's Cross on it (the vanilla SS6 Genoa symbol IIRC).

The usual one is behind "Stain":

Sometimes I get the proper one which is on here, directly behind Khwarezm:

And when you're an Eastern European faction, the side text on the diplomacy screen is illegible as it's white and so is the background.

Oh, and for some reason I can't see some Cuman armies. Even when I'm three tiles away on the map. Which is annoying, because they got to within a turn's march of Yaroslavl before Vladimir (the first character other than a priest to see the tiles they occupied) got the orange circles around their location, revealing their presence. Is that a Cuman invisibility trait? Or a bug?

And another Eastern bug (been playing as Novgorod of late): The rebel units of Kasogi, Cuman Militia Horsemen and Dismounted Cuman Militia all have the rebel version of this (Rome - Total War Peasants) model on their unit card:

Last edited by Sir Walter; April 12, 2010 at 04:20 PM.
    ...ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

"When in doubt, say - Trve Norsk Blækk Mettal"

Im trying to re-install RR/RC compilation onto my new uber laptop, however I forget how to deal with the z0mg huge named files that cannot be moved since the file names are so large. How do I cope with this? Here's a screen shot below.

axnsan's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Pack them up in an archive, move the archive and then unzip them

LOL brilliant.

EDIT: NVM, it says file name cant be over 260 characters

Well then just unpack it directly into the SS data folder.

Or just delete them and move the folder without them. I don't think they're needed as there's arleady the idx files that contain them.
    Last edited by axnsan; April 17, 2010 at 11:00 AM.

Well when I tried to use the installer, it failed because of the super large characters, so I just installed it into a folder and for some reason all the files were extracted, then just moved all the files into the SS folder. However, only those 3 pike files wont transfer. I'll try launching the game and see what happens without those pike files.

It should be fine.

Playing as Crusader States (with custom music installed), been getting a LOT of CTD's, I rarely if ever get them. I've posted my system log, not sure what's occurring, somebody savvy with tlogs provide input please? Thank you!
    Wealth beyond measure, Outlander.

Where is the log?

Gah, forums hating me, trying to upload it now... oh duh its 12 mb big, can only post 1 mb, let me just grab last lines...

Ok got it posted, sorry about that

It would be better if you actually posted the last lines. Not something random from the middle

Quote Originally Posted by axnsan View Post
    It would be better if you actually posted the last lines. Not something random from the middle
    They are precisely that, the last lines. Did you bother to look at them? I took only the lines that pertained to the last 3 or so minutes of my gameplay prior to the crash...

Quote Originally Posted by smitty View Post
    They are precisely that, the last lines. Did you bother to look at them? I took only the lines that pertained to the last 3 or so minutes of my gameplay prior to the crash...
    Code:
    20:10:30.931 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0084d_Update_Enemies_Enemies> fired
    20:10:30.931 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0098_Decrease_Global_Standing_When_War> fired
    20:10:30.932 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0083d_Update_Enemies_Allies> fired
    20:10:30.933 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0084d_Update_Enemies_Enemies> fired
    20:10:30.933 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0098_Decrease_Global_Standing_When_War> fired
    20:10:30.935 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0083d_Update_Enemies_Allies> fired
    20:10:30.935 [g
    I'm pretty sure the last line doesn't cut off at the first g.

EDIT: My browser's retarded. Though I don't think it's up to the last one, usually it's "M2TW has encoutnered an unspecified error".
    But from what I can see it's just a random crash that should be fixed with reinstalling...

Are you playing late,early or some other campaign? Have the teutons arrived recently (if it's early?)
    Last edited by axnsan; April 20, 2010 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by axnsan View Post
    EDIT: My browser's retarded. Though I don't think it's up to the last one, usually it's "M2TW has encoutnered an unspecified error".
    But from what I can see it's just a random crash that should be fixed with reinstalling...

Are you playing late,early or some other campaign? Have the teutons arrived recently (if it's early?)
    Yeah, don't try to view it through the browser, what I attached is still pretty big, download the actual .txt file and open it to see the whole thing, I'm positive it doesn't end with that g, I just checked it again.

I'm playing Late Era with Crusader States, about 20 turns in. I had played fine with Mongols too, although I got a few music-related CTD's, pretty sure because I had been using 320 kb custom music rather than the game's preferred 128 kb. Wanted to add that, as it might be contributing to the CTD's I encountered with Crusader States.

Yep have never had a music-related CTD, or any campaign script-caused CTD around turn 20. Maybe compress the whole error log and post it, should be pretty small.

Just got another CTD, it happened at the end of the turn, which I think the other one did too. One line at the end of the log caught my eye... It reads:

12:06:23.338 [system.io] [trace] file open,,4E8FBAE8,,not found

All the other lines look repetitious and all have open file yada yada, but this one 'not found' made me wonder. I've attached the compressed log for this most recent CTD, happened five minutes ago.