Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug reports for new RC/RR compilation

Default Re: Bug reports for new RC/RR compilation

it seems `Disamounted Turhagut` is the one being used... the other is not referenced by any other file in SS folder

Overall game works fine, with the exception of menu ctds, and a few ctds every couple of turns or so when playing as venice. But the AOR doesn't work at all. No local units can be trained at all. I mean whoever heard of Denmark and Norway not being able to train Viking Raiders in an early campaign. Everything else works correctly, so I'm kinda at a loss. Any help is appreciated.

Gorrrrrn's Avatar Citizen

Denmark has the problem that it starts with 3 towns so can't recruit anything from castles until it captures one.
    viking raiders should be available from garrison_quarters (castle type barracks)

recruit_pool "Viking Raiders" 1 0.25 2 0 requires factions { denmark, } and hidden_resource denmark
    recruit_pool "Viking Raiders" 0 0.13 1 0 requires factions { denmark, } and hidden_resource norway or hidden_resource ireland
    recruit_pool "Viking Raiders" 0 0.13 1 0 requires factions { venice, scotland, england, france, portugal, spain, aragon, moors, milan, papal_states, sicily, hre, norway, poland, russia, lithuania, cumans, kwarezm, turks, jerusalem, knights_templar, egypt, byzantium, hungary, kievan_rus, teutonic_order, mongols, slave, timurids, } and hidden_resource denmark
    recruit_pool "Viking Raiders" 1 0.25 2 0 requires factions { norway, } and hidden_resource norway
    recruit_pool "Viking Raiders" 0 0.13 1 0 requires factions { norway, } and hidden_resource denmark or hidden_resource ireland
    recruit_pool "Viking Raiders" 0 0.13 1 0 requires factions { venice, scotland, england, france, portugal, spain, aragon, moors, milan, papal_states, sicily, hre, denmark, poland, russia, lithuania, cumans, kwarezm, turks, jerusalem, knights_templar, egypt, byzantium, hungary, kievan_rus, teutonic_order, mongols, slave, timurids, } and hidden_resource norway
    hidden resources are defined in maps\base\descr_regions.txt

I'd agree that it's a bit odd that Denmark can only recruit spear militia to begin with.

(one of the reasons I'm experimenting with towns only combining recruitment from castles with the town rosters.)

Morfans's Avatar Semisalis

Two other (small) bugs:

1) Sicily starts in 1100 with mailed knights in Palermo, but this unit is not actually part of its roster (replaced by "miles") - it would make more sense to replace them in the "descr_strat" with "miles" or maybe Norman knights.

2) If the mailed knights in Palermo are intentional, then their captain is a silver surfer, see picture.

Also, notice that "miles" is singular - the unit name should be "milites"

Rozanov, is anybody keeping track of all these bug reports ? A rolling list in the first post might help ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rozanov View Post
    Denmark has the problem that it starts with 3 towns so can't recruit anything from castles until it captures one.
    viking raiders should be available from garrison_quarters (castle type barracks)

hidden resources are defined in maps\base\descr_regions.txt

I'd agree that it's a bit odd that Denmark can only recruit spear militia to begin with.

(one of the reasons I'm experimenting with towns only combining recruitment from castles with the town rosters.)
    It's not just denmark, it's every faction. Every faction I've played with can't recruit local units. Viking raiders, rus infantry, prussian axeman etc. all of them. Any unit of the local category can't be recruited by their original owning factions, or a faction owning a region from which they can be recruited. It's patched to 6.2 with Byg IV and RC and RR. Everything else works fine, except for this one issue.

some of the issues with the early campaign appear to be due to incorporating AW's 1100AD mod but not consistently?

as for recruitment of local units:

I'm not well placed to answer atm as I'm working on my own mod which comprehensively changes the EDB and other files.
    So I can't start up a campaign to check out the problem.

don't forget many units need a certain level of building to recruit them,some require particular technologies to become available,
    others may need time before you can recruit them. and I don't know if BGR adds more complications.
    (Prussian Axemen can only be recruited in regions with hidden resource prussia - check descr_regions for list of those.)

yes I'm aware of the building and time prereqs. But even the basic ones(rus infantry, viking raiders, alforatts etc.) don't show up in the recruitment pool when they should be available. Ie under the correct time conditions and with the proper rescources and facilities. It's mind boggling. I've never had this problem before and I don't know where to look for a possible correction.

If you have Byg's BGR that also imposes restrictions on recruitment.
    check the 2 files in the Stainless_Steel_6 folder for Real recruitment and Byg's recruitment files.

Can you do a screen shot of a danish castle with necessary barracks, general etc to show what can be recruited?

Another alternative is to try the game without Byg's grim reality and see if that changes anything.

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post
    just lettin you know PB, the file from FileFront is apparently unavailable, and I have the same sound problem after music editing...its not fun at all....but i can see that problem hasnt gotten any treatment on here in a while.

im gonna try some things and see what happens.
    Last edited by Pope Gregorius I; December 23, 2009 at 06:19 PM.
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago de Pola View Post
    I have exactly the same problem..and I have vanilla M2 unpacked!

What could be causing this? Game does rebuilds the event files, but they are significantly smaller..only around 150kb!
    I found one way to fix this...

if you are OCD like me and you have both 6.1 and 6.2 installed seperately (one is under Activision, the other under Sega) you can take the music and event files from sounds folder of the one that is working and plug the four into the one that is not, ex: from 6.1 to 6.2

it works so far for me, i'll have to keep playing around to see what happens with all the sounds cause i believe there are new ones, and they may not play then, so...

yeah, there are some sound bugs still it seems...i think i will simply forget about them and keep playing though, so the warhorns dont sound correct for some factions...oh weell

Im gonna try something else aswell, but im not sure if it'll work...we shall see...its gonna be tricky and I want to be extra awake to do it so i'll probs do it saturday, after all the Christmas stuff. I'll report back ASAP
    Last edited by Pope Gregorius I; December 23, 2009 at 07:23 PM.
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

Turn 176 or so, playing as the Poles on early campaign, M/M:
    Game crashes upon loading a battle. I'm getting sieged in Venice, and the game crashes whether they initiate the battle or I do. Is this the "siege settlement" bug people refer to?

End of my log reads as follows:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    23:18:13.362 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/unit_models/_units/Lithuania/Lith_late_Cavalry/textures/pole_late_cavalry_armor.texture__unit_models/_units/Lithuania/Lith_late_Cavalry/AttachmentSets/variations/south_european/pole_late_cavalry_stuff_diff.texture
    23:18:13.363 [system.io] [trace] exists: 1560: caching directory: mods/stainless_steel_6/data/unit_models/_units/lithuania/lith_late_cavalry/textures/pole_late_cavalry_armor.texture__unit_models/_units/lithuania/lith_late_cavalry/attachmentsets
    23:18:13.363 [system.io] [info] exists: directory non-existant: mods/stainless_steel_6/data/unit_models/_units/lithuania/lith_late_cavalry/textures/pole_late_cavalry_armor.texture__unit_models/_units/lithuania/lith_late_cavalry/attachmentsets
    23:18:13.363 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/unit_models/_units/Lithuania/Lith_late_Cavalry/textures/pole_late_cavalry_armor.texture__unit_models/_units/Lithuania/Lith_late_Cavalry/AttachmentSets/pole_late_cavalry_stuff_diff.texture
    23:18:13.363 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/unit_models/_units/Lithuania/Lith_late_Cavalry/textures/pole_late_cavalry_armor.texture__unit_models/_units/Lithuania/Lith_late_Cavalry/AttachmentSets/pole_late_cavalry_stuff_diff.texture
    23:18:13.363 [system.io] [trace] exists: 1561: caching directory: mods/stainless_steel_6/data/unit_models/_units/lithuania/lith_late_cavalry/textures/tevt_late_cavalry_armor_normal.texture__unit_models/_units/lithuania/lith_late_cavalry/attachmentsets/faction_variations/venice
    23:18:13.363 [system.io] [info] exists: directory non-existant: mods/stainless_steel_6/data/unit_models/_units/lithuania/lith_late_cavalry/textures/tevt_late_cavalry_armor_normal.texture__unit_models/_units/lithuania/lith_late_cavalry/attachmentsets/faction_variations/venice
    23:18:13.363 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/unit_models/_units/Lithuania/Lith_late_Cavalry/textures/tevt_late_cavalry_armor_normal.texture__unit_models/_units/Lithuania/Lith_late_Cavalry/AttachmentSets/faction_variations/venice/tevt_late_cavalry_stuff_norm.texture
    23:18:13.363 [system.io] [trace] exists: 1562: caching directory: mods/stainless_steel_6/data/unit_models/_units/lithuania/lith_late_cavalry/textures/tevt_late_cavalry_armor_normal.texture__unit_models/_units/lithuania/lith_late_cavalry/attachmentsets/faction_variations/venice/variations/south_european

Looking through the directory structure, I can't find these variations and faction_variations directories. I've tried reinstalling SS and RR/RC to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I've uploaded the savegame if one of you smart people want to take a look. Sallying forth from Venice to attack the besieging army should cause the crash
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9CGV86RW
    Last edited by Moranimator; December 26, 2009 at 08:16 PM.

Playing Poland early campaign VH/VH. After Bulgarian uprising all saved games after 1175 end with CTD. I can play earlier saves but after few turns i have CTD during Byzantine turn. I go back and kill their diplomat that tries to contact me. It seems to be ok. After few turns another CDT during Byzantine turn.
    Now I'm playing early campaign again and have same problem at the same time. Is there a way to pass it? I think i read somewhere on forum that after Bulgarian uprising you shouldn't save game for few turns? Will it work? Or maybe early campaign is unplayable due to Bulgarian uprising problem and i should start different campaign?

ok so here is what i am going to try with the music...install all the way to a clean 6.1...ok got that, now edit the music to your liking...now extract the RR/RC files to ANOTHER folder like "RR/RC holding folder" etc. then copy all the files to their rightful space EXCEPT for the descr_sounds_music.txt The only problem I foresee is that the new Events and Music files may still need re-built even with this happening, so i dk we shall see, not copying them in either will probably still result in a necessary re-build(necessary to be rid of old music, I mean) which will of course land me right back where this all started...oh boy.

but i will try this most likely on saturday, im actually gonna play the game now......spent all day experimentin'!

Well, here's hopin! St. Cecilia, patron of music and musicians, ora pro me!

3 hours later...yeah thats right...
    ...................well, it idnt work, of course...the only other thing is to not copy over events idx, music idx, etc, and the music text file, and maybe that might work, ill try that on saturday, maybe

For now SS 6.2 has defeated me...i have fought well, but lost to a superior force....I can now die with honor........Christmas is tomorrow, I get to be an altar boy at Midnight Mass, its a good day!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
    Last edited by Pope Gregorius I; December 24, 2009 at 07:06 PM.

I've recently started getting a CTD when I start the game. It gets to the splash screen and then crashes. It started after I installed the newest version of Germanicu5's ai. I made sure the file that was mentioned in the OP was the same. here are the last lines of the log.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    21:34:02.625 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/preferences/player.txt
    21:34:02.656 [game.script.trigger] [info]
    Event triggers information:
    21:34:02.657 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event HordeFormed
    21:34:02.657 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event ExecutesASpyOnAMission
    21:34:02.657 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleGatesAttackedByPlayerEngine
    21:34:02.657 [game.script.trigger] [info] 133 triggers tested by event FactionTurnStart
    21:34:02.657 [game.script.trigger] [info] 005 triggers tested by event PopeElected
    21:34:02.657 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event InterFactionMarriage
    21:34:02.657 [game.script.trigger] [info] 017 triggers tested by event LesserGeneralOfferedForAdoption
    21:34:02.657 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleGatesAttackedByEngine
    21:34:02.657 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event BattleGatesAttackedByEnemyEngine
    21:34:02.657 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleReinforcementsArrive
    21:34:02.657 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PreFactionTurnStart
    21:34:02.657 [game.script.trigger] [info] 024 triggers tested by event FatherDiesNatural
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event UIElementVisible
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event BattleWallsBreachedByEngine
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event LeaderOrderedDiplomacy
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 013 triggers tested by event SufferAssassinationAttempt
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event SufferDenouncementAttempt
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event SettlementUpgraded
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 010 triggers tested by event FactionAllianceDeclared
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event TileSeen
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event UngarrisonedFort
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ScriptedAdvice
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GameReloaded
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CityRebels
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 014 triggers tested by event BecomesFactionHeir
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 026 triggers tested by event BattleEnemyUnitAttacksPlayerUnit
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleArmyRouted
    21:34:02.658 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FinancesPanelOpen
    21:34:02.659 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event AddedToTrainingQueue
    21:34:02.659 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PopeRejectsCrusadeTarget
    21:34:02.659 [game.script.trigger] [info] 007 triggers tested by event ExecutesAnAssassinOnAMission
    21:34:02.659 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event GiveMoney
    21:34:02.659 [game.script.trigger] [info] 012 triggers tested by event PriestBecomesHeretic
    21:34:02.660 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event MarriageAllianceOffered
    21:34:02.660 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event MissionFinished
    21:34:02.660 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event BriberyMission
    21:34:02.660 [game.script.trigger] [info] 007 triggers tested by event DiplomacyMission
    21:34:02.660 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event GovernorThrowRaces
    21:34:02.660 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SiegeEquipmentCompleted
    21:34:02.660 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PreBattle
    21:34:02.660 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleTideofBattle
    21:34:02.660 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event RecruitmentPanelOpen
    21:34:02.660 [game.script.trigger] [info] 020 triggers tested by event MessageOpen
    21:34:02.660 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event LeaderOrderedBribery
    21:34:02.660 [game.script.trigger] [info] 009 triggers tested by event SpyMission
    21:34:02.660 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event GuildUpgraded
    21:34:02.660 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event BattleGeneralRouted
    21:34:02.660 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SettlementConverted
    21:34:02.661 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event GuildDestroyed
    21:34:02.661 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event AbandonShowMe
    21:34:02.661 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event Birth
    21:34:02.661 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FactionTurnEnd
    21:34:02.661 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ScrollClosed
    21:34:02.661 [game.script.trigger] [info] 004 triggers tested by event SabotageMission
    21:34:02.661 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleSiegeEngineDocksWall
    21:34:02.661 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GovernorBuildingDestroyed
    21:34:02.661 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleSpySuccess
    21:34:02.661 [game.script.trigger] [info] 004 triggers tested by event BattleBattleGatesDestroyedByEngine
    21:34:02.661 [game.script.trigger] [info] 007 triggers tested by event GeneralJoinCrusade
    21:34:02.661 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GovernorPlugInCompleted
    21:34:02.661 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FamilyTreePanelOpen
    21:34:02.661 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event SufferAcquisitionAttempt
    21:34:02.661 [game.script.trigger] [info] 005 triggers tested by event SettlementScrollAdviceRequested
    21:34:02.662 [game.script.trigger] [info] 004 triggers tested by event GovernorUnitTrained
    21:34:02.662 [game.script.trigger] [info] 034 triggers tested by event SettlementPanelOpen
    21:34:02.662 [game.script.trigger] [info] 063 triggers tested by event CharacterMarriesPrincess
    21:34:02.662 [game.script.trigger] [info] 080 triggers tested by event CharacterTurnStart
    21:34:02.662 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event UnitsDesertCrusade
    21:34:02.662 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event AssassinCaughtAttackingPope
    21:34:02.662 [game.script.trigger] [info] 029 triggers tested by event OfferedForAdoption
    21:34:02.662 [game.script.trigger] [info] 020 triggers tested by event ButtonPressed
    21:34:02.662 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleDelayPhaseCommenced
    21:34:02.662 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event Insurrection
    21:34:02.662 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CapturedCharacterRansomed
    21:34:02.662 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event CharacterAttacksCrusadingGeneral
    21:34:02.662 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ConstructionPanelOpen
    21:34:02.662 [game.script.trigger] [info] 104 triggers tested by event GovernorBuildingCompleted
    21:34:02.662 [game.script.trigger] [info] 003 triggers tested by event LeaderOrderedAssassination
    21:34:02.663 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleWallsCaptured
    21:34:02.663 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleSiegeEngineDestroyed
    21:34:02.663 [game.script.trigger] [info] 078 triggers tested by event GeneralCaptureSettlement
    21:34:02.663 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event MarriageMission
    21:34:02.663 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event MarriageAlliancePossible
    21:34:02.663 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event HireMercenariesPanelOpen
    21:34:02.663 [game.script.trigger] [info] 003 triggers tested by event CeasedFactionHeir
    21:34:02.663 [game.script.trigger] [info] 027 triggers tested by event SackSettlement
    21:34:02.663 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event RequestMercenariesAdvice
    21:34:02.663 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event EscPressed
    21:34:02.663 [game.script.trigger] [info] 013 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerAttacksSettlementBuilding
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event InquisitorAppointed
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event LeaderOrderedSabotage
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event SettlementSelected
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 003 triggers tested by event GeneralAbandonCrusade
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GeneralAssaultsGeneral
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 003 triggers tested by event OccupySettlement
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event GeneralDevastatesTile
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GeneralCaptureResidence
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CrusadeEnds
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event UngarrisonedSettlement
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GovernorThrowGames
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event NavalAutoResolvePanelOpen
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event Forgiveness
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerSiegeEngineDestroyed
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event NavalPreBattleScrollAdviceRequested
    21:34:02.664 [game.script.trigger] [info] 020 triggers tested by event SettlementTurnStart
    21:34:02.665 [game.script.trigger] [info] 007 triggers tested by event UpdateAttitude
    21:34:02.665 [game.script.trigger] [info] 025 triggers tested by event OfferedForMarriage
    21:34:02.665 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleFinished
    21:34:02.665 [game.script.trigger] [info] 1423 triggers tested by event CharacterTurnEnd
    21:34:02.665 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleWinningCombat
    21:34:02.665 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event FactionExcommunicated
    21:34:02.665 [game.script.trigger] [info] 014 triggers tested by event GeneralArrivesCrusadeTargetRegion
    21:34:02.665 [game.script.trigger] [info] 038 triggers tested by event LeaderMissionSuccess
    21:34:02.665 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event GeneralAssaultsResidence
    21:34:02.665 [game.script.trigger] [info] 004 triggers tested by event GovernorCityRiots
    21:34:02.665 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ShortcutTriggered
    21:34:02.665 [game.script.trigger] [info] 005 triggers tested by event DenouncementMission
    21:34:02.666 [game.script.trigger] [info] 013 triggers tested by event CardinalPromoted
    21:34:02.666 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event DishonestTransgression
    21:34:02.666 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleEngineUnmanned
    21:34:02.666 [game.script.trigger] [info] 026 triggers tested by event LeaderMissionFailed
    21:34:02.666 [game.script.trigger] [info] 061 triggers tested by event ScrollOpened
    21:34:02.666 [game.script.trigger] [info] 049 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerUnitAttacksEnemyUnit
    21:34:02.666 [game.script.trigger] [info] 033 triggers tested by event BuildingDestroyed
    21:34:02.666 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PlugInCompleted
    21:34:02.666 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerUnderAttackIdle
    21:34:02.666 [game.script.trigger] [info] 109 triggers tested by event UnitTrained
    21:34:02.666 [game.script.trigger] [info] 003 triggers tested by event BattleEnemyUnitRouts
    21:34:02.666 [game.script.trigger] [info] 003 triggers tested by event EnemyCharacterSelected
    21:34:02.666 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleUnitRouts
    21:34:02.666 [game.script.trigger] [info] 029 triggers tested by event BattleDeploymentPhaseCommenced
    21:34:02.666 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event DeclineAutomatedSettlementManagement
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 008 triggers tested by event CharacterPanelOpen
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FactionSummaryPanelOpen
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CollegeOfCardinalsPanelOpen
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event FactionNewCapital
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 011 triggers tested by event BattleEnemyAttacksSettlementBuilding
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 010 triggers tested by event CharacterBecomesAFather
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CharacterTurnEndInSettlement
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event AdviceSupressed
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleUnitGoesBerserk
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 019 triggers tested by event LeaderDestroyedFaction
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 003 triggers tested by event PreBattlePanelOpen
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 022 triggers tested by event BecomesFactionLeader
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleDominatingPlaza
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CharacterNearWitch
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 011 triggers tested by event FactionLeaderPrisonersRansomedCaptor
    21:34:02.667 [game.script.trigger] [info] 003 triggers tested by event FactionWarDeclared
    21:34:02.668 [game.script.trigger] [info] 004 triggers tested by event GovernorAgentCreated
    21:34:02.668 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleArmyHalfDestroyed
    21:34:02.668 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event AcceptBribe
    21:34:02.668 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SettlementTurnEnd
    21:34:02.668 [game.script.trigger] [info] 147 triggers tested by event BuildingCompleted
    21:34:02.668 [game.script.trigger] [info] 030 triggers tested by event ExterminatePopulation
    21:34:02.668 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerUnitRouts
    21:34:02.668 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event FactionTradeAgreementMade
    21:34:02.668 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event FactionBreakAlliance
    21:34:02.668 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PopeAcceptsCrusadeTarget
    21:34:02.668 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event TradePanelOpen
    21:34:02.668 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event Idle
    21:34:02.669 [game.script.trigger] [info] 158 triggers tested by event RequestBuildingAdvice
    21:34:02.669 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerUnitGoesBerserk
    21:34:02.669 [game.script.trigger] [info] 068 triggers tested by event ScrollAdviceRequested
    21:34:02.669 [game.script.trigger] [info] 558 triggers tested by event CharacterComesOfAge
    21:34:02.669 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleEnemyUnitGoesBerserk
    21:34:02.669 [game.script.trigger] [info] 281 triggers tested by event PostBattle
    21:34:02.669 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event ArmyTakesCrusadeTarget
    21:34:02.669 [game.script.trigger] [info] 004 triggers tested by event PreBattleWithdrawal
    21:34:02.669 [game.script.trigger] [info] 042 triggers tested by event BattleConflictPhaseCommenced
    21:34:02.669 [game.script.trigger] [info] 003 triggers tested by event LeaderOrderedSpyingMission
    21:34:02.669 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerArmyHalfDestroyed
    21:34:02.669 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event NewAdmiralCreated
    21:34:02.669 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleStopsWinningPlaza
    21:34:02.669 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FactionLeaderPrisonersRansomedCaptive
    21:34:02.669 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CeasedFactionLeader
    21:34:02.670 [game.script.trigger] [info] 013 triggers tested by event CharacterMarries
    21:34:02.670 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event UnitDisbanded
    21:34:02.670 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleGeneralKilled
    21:34:02.670 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event DiplomacyPanelOpen
    21:34:02.670 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event VotedForPope
    21:34:02.670 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event BattleEnemySiegeEngineDestroyed
    21:34:02.670 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event CardinalRemoved
    21:34:02.670 [game.script.trigger] [info] 007 triggers tested by event BattleAiCommenced
    21:34:02.670 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CityRiots
    21:34:02.670 [game.script.trigger] [info] 010 triggers tested by event AssassinationMission
    21:34:02.670 [game.script.trigger] [info] 036 triggers tested by event CharacterSelected
    21:34:02.670 [game.script.trigger] [info] 043 triggers tested by event GeneralPrisonersRansomedCaptor
    21:34:02.670 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event CharacterDamagedByDisaster
    21:34:02.670 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event GiveSettlement
    21:34:02.671 [game.script.trigger] [info] 003 triggers tested by event GovernorCityRebels
    21:34:02.671 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleEnemyArmyHalfDestroyed
    21:34:02.671 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event Disaster
    21:34:02.671 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event RefuseBribe
    21:34:02.671 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CitySacked
    21:34:02.671 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event DiplomaticStandingPanelOpen
    21:34:02.671 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event CharacterNearHeretic
    21:34:02.671 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CrusadeCalled
    21:34:02.671 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event AddedToBuildingQueue
    21:34:02.671 [game.script.trigger] [info] 018 triggers tested by event GeneralTakesCrusadeTarget
    21:34:02.671 [game.script.trigger] [info] 123 triggers tested by event AgentCreated
    21:34:02.671 [game.script.trigger] [info] 338 triggers tested by event RequestTrainingAdvice
    21:34:02.671 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleArmyTired
    21:34:02.671 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CapturedCharacterReleased
    21:34:02.671 [game.script.trigger] [info] 040 triggers tested by event Transgression
    21:34:02.672 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SufferMarriageAttempt
    21:34:02.672 [game.script.trigger] [info] 004 triggers tested by event HireMercenaries
    21:34:02.672 [game.script.trigger] [info] 002 triggers tested by event GeneralPrisonersRansomedCaptive
    21:34:02.672 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleWinningPlaza
    21:34:02.672 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event PreBattleScrollAdviceRequested
    21:34:02.672 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event MultiTurnMove
    21:34:02.672 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event MessageClosed
    21:34:02.672 [game.script.trigger] [info] 004 triggers tested by event BrotherAdopted
    21:34:02.672 [game.script.trigger] [info] 001 triggers tested by event Demeanour
    21:34:02.672 [game.script.trigger] [info] 003 triggers tested by event AcquisitionMission
    21:34:02.672 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ObjSeen
    21:34:02.672 [game.script.trigger] [info] 011 triggers tested by event IncomingMessage
    21:34:02.672 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event EventCounter
    21:34:02.673 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/preferences/player.txt

Ducenarius

I just noticed that the only faction that conumes supplies is...me.
    I have spied on other generals and none of them has something less from 100%supplies.
    Even though some AIgenerals are in foreign territories for 10 turns or more withour having given a battle

Andrew1994 - the supplies thing (like many other enhancements) is there to provide the human player with a more difficult game.
    There is little point in doing that for the AI.

Muataursey - can you uninstall G5's AI and see if the problem persists?
    re system log - although the advice is to post the last 20 lines or so, that excludes all the triggers tested, as they provide little useful
    information.
    see if you can find "error" in the system log - preferably the last instance.

The last error is:
    20:30:58.129 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 380, column 24, another is 20:30:57.814 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 1092, column 9
    The AI I installed didn't have a new export_descr_ancilliaries.txt, so i guess the CTD is not related to the ai.I don't know anything about modding, but what does the missing player.txt message mean?

EDIT: installing the ai was just copying files into the stainless steel folder, i don't know if there is any way to undo that, would love to know it if there is. (I'm on vista btw)
    EDIT: sorry about the log being long. I thought the triggers tested sandwiched by two missing player.txt messages might mean something
    Last edited by Muataursey; December 26, 2009 at 09:23 PM.

It seems i've fixed it. I had the previous version of this RC/RR compilation, as well as another few submods like the forts mod, and I installed this version over it. The game doesn't crash anymore, but i wonder if not doing a clean install will cause problems in the future.

i wonder if not doing a clean install will cause problems in the future.
    well it might. I always recommend starting a new camapign after doing any changes to files.
    (if the map is altered removing map.rwm file from maps/base folder is also a good idea -
    the game will redo the map afresh when you start the campaign.

I still haven't sorted out my battle CTD listed above. One thought, both my army and the besieging one are full stacks, could this be the too many units/not enough space bug?