Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug reports for new RC/RR compilation

TheBromgrev's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Bug reports for new RC/RR compilation

I can't reproduce the problem, so if no one else reports it then my install must be bugged.

i found that the new Assimilation Script has no effect if you save and reload the game~~can anybody solve this?~~

Gorrrrrn's Avatar Citizen

ggzz
    don't have compilation installed atm.
    however if the assimilation script is part of the campaign_script then it will be saved along with the rest of the script.
    if it isn't working after loading a saved game (which has the assimilation script) then maybe post in G5's thread as it's his code.
    (unless PB has changed it?)

I think that has been fixed for next update, better ask G5.

Hey to all , i aparently only can play a late campaing(1450) only with Byg instaled, after i removed it by copying the Remove folder content to data folder, i restart a new late campaing and after i hit end turn i have a ctd, i belive to happen on Lithuania AI turn. But im not sure. anyway i can play with all others campaings with Byg removed, pretty well including late campaing. With Byg instaled all are also doing fine.

Should be new update soon that will help.

Oct 19th hotfix seems to be a total no-no on my system.
    Problem same as others have reported in main thread-
    install (once you work out how) and then launch.
    Get SS6.1 loading screen and then black screen. can't even raise task manager.
    requires system reset.
    (Running Win7 64-bit: everything else is fine.
    M2TW works, Kingdoms works. SS6.1 works.
    But the RR/RC compo + hotfix 19th Oct doesn't.

await next installment.

At no time should you see a SS6.1 loading screen. Install mod in Med 2 folder.

Noticed one family is stuck on the age of 13 and wont appear in the game. (venice early era)

At no time should you see a SS6.1 loading screen. Install mod in Med 2 folder.
    I have been trying to do just that.
    something about the way Win7 works (and I've only had it a day) seems to mess up the installation process.
    can't install directly into med2 folder due to the pike filename problem.
    install into temp folder and the batch file runs.
    try to copy everything from the temp folder and the install fails.
    try to run batch file and again in med2 folder and you get can't find file path or access denied.

problem isn't the hotfix but the main install files.
    if you have UAC on it says the install failed and try again - try again and it seems to work.
    turn down UAC to minimum and it seems to work, but you can't really tell what is happening as the batch file runs too quickly to read.

I suspect that some important file/s are either not over-writing the SS ones or not being copied.

I had these files working with hotfixes on the same machine running Vista, but Win7 (64bit) seems to be doing something different
    which messes things up.

(I notice from the main thread that other people have reported the same problem.)

(changing attributes from read-only to allow over-writing should work for all folders inside the one you're allowing -
    but checking the next layer down the folders are still read-only. and it doesn't affect any folders or files added
    later. Vista was as bad.)

---

Further investigation shows my Kingdoms scenarios are now messed up too -get BSOD when exiting.
    SO have wiped everything off and will re-install M2TW and Kingdoms and SS6.1.
    It seems I am requested elsewhere.

I'll get back some time.
    Last edited by Gorrrrrn; October 24, 2009 at 08:28 AM.

the conversion process is still long and painful~~what i mean is you could build the building in the first turn if you reload the game~~

themoob's Avatar Centenarius

Default Game freezing up

I just started a new campaign as the Byzantine Empire, using 6.1 and the latest version of RR/RC.

Every semi-large battle I have, the game freezes a few minutes into the battle.

Does anyone know which mod would be causing this?

Bugs/Issues with submods should be posted in the relevant thread in the submods forum.
    -Caesar Clivus
    Last edited by Caesar Clivus; October 25, 2009 at 08:35 PM.

Default Re: Game freezing up

Try turning your graphics settings down, and if you have your unit size anything above normal change it back to normal.

Other than that I don't know whats going wrong except that SS or RR/RC didn't install properly, is this your first camapign or your first camapign thats gone wrong?

Kind Regards
    Will
    Fancy Sigs are pointless.
    Also I use that Avatar on every forums, cba to get a different one.
    I've finished with "Kind Regards" in my post for years so dont feel you have to reward me for it(like someone kindly did).

Will

The safest way to avoid long filenames problem is to re-install the whole M2TW in non-default folder, smth like D:\Games\M2TW. I always keep a separate disk partitition only for the games, which should be different than windoze system partitition, and especially where you keep the windoze page file.

Author of the ---== Knights Templar Mod ==---
    Creator of the ---== Lord Calidor's Weapon Pack 1 ==---
    Member of the ---== Dominion of the Sword ==--- and ---== C.B.U.R.P ==---

I've played a Novgorod campaign through 150 turns before quitting previously, and only suffered one CTD (CTD, not a freeze liek this), as well as a few battles in a HRE campaign and an England campaign, so it's something about the Byzantines.

Hum it seems i have always a ctd when i right click of a building(armor factory)
    To see a building information panel, of Armor factory , yet to be constructed.

here
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    00:34:30.525 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_ballista_towers.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.525 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_ballista_towers.tga,13100
    00:34:30.525 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_ballista_towers.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    00:34:30.525 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_ballista_towers.tga,,,13100
    00:34:30.526 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_ballista_towers.tga,,,-13100
    00:34:30.526 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_kings_stables_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.526 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_kings_stables_select.tga
    00:34:30.526 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_kings_stables_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.526 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_kings_stables_select.tga
    00:34:30.527 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_kings_stables.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.527 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_kings_stables.tga,8176
    00:34:30.527 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_kings_stables.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    00:34:30.527 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_kings_stables.tga,,,-8176
    00:34:30.527 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_siege_works_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.529 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_siege_works_select.tga
    00:34:30.529 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_siege_works_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.529 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_siege_works_select.tga
    00:34:30.529 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_siege_works.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.529 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_siege_works.tga,8104
    00:34:30.529 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_siege_works.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    00:34:30.530 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_siege_works.tga,,,-8104
    00:34:30.530 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gunsmith_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.530 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gunsmith_select.tga
    00:34:30.530 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gunsmith_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.530 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gunsmith_select.tga
    00:34:30.530 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gunsmith.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.530 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gunsmith.tga,8455
    00:34:30.530 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gunsmith.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    00:34:30.531 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gunsmith.tga,,,-8455
    00:34:30.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gothic_armourer_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gothic_armourer_select.tga
    00:34:30.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gothic_armourer_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gothic_armourer_select.tga
    00:34:30.531 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gothic_armourer.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.532 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gothic_armourer.tga,9662
    00:34:30.532 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gothic_armourer.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    00:34:30.532 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_gothic_armourer.tga,,,-9662
    00:34:30.532 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_dockyard_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.532 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_dockyard_select.tga
    00:34:30.532 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_dockyard_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.532 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_dockyard_select.tga
    00:34:30.533 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_dockyard.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.533 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_dockyard.tga,9585
    00:34:30.533 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_dockyard.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    00:34:30.533 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_c_dockyard.tga,,,-9585
    00:34:30.533 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_farms+3_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.533 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_farms+3_select.tga
    00:34:30.534 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_farms+3_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.534 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_farms+3_select.tga
    00:34:30.534 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_farms+3.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.534 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_farms+3.tga,11193
    00:34:30.534 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_farms+3.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    00:34:30.534 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_farms+3.tga,,,-11193
    00:34:30.535 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_chapel_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.535 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_chapel_select.tga
    00:34:30.535 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_chapel_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.535 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_chapel_select.tga
    00:34:30.535 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_chapel.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.535 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_chapel.tga,9764
    00:34:30.535 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_chapel.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    00:34:30.536 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_chapel.tga,,,-9764
    00:34:30.536 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_jousting_lists_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.536 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_jousting_lists_select.tga
    00:34:30.536 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_jousting_lists_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.536 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_jousting_lists_select.tga
    00:34:30.536 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_jousting_lists.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.536 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_jousting_lists.tga,7615
    00:34:30.536 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_jousting_lists.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    00:34:30.537 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_jousting_lists.tga,,,-7615
    00:34:30.537 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_fortress_to_city_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.537 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_fortress_to_city_select.tga
    00:34:30.537 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_fortress_to_city_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.537 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_fortress_to_city_select.tga
    00:34:30.537 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_fortress_to_city.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.538 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_fortress_to_city.tga,13100
    00:34:30.539 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_fortress_to_city.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    00:34:30.539 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_fortress_to_city.tga,,,13100
    00:34:30.539 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_fortress_to_city.tga,,,-13100
    00:34:30.539 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_armoury_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.539 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_armoury_select.tga
    00:34:30.539 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_armoury_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.539 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_armoury_select.tga
    00:34:30.540 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_earls_stables_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.540 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_earls_stables_select.tga
    00:34:30.540 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_earls_stables_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.540 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_earls_stables_select.tga
    00:34:30.540 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_earls_stables.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.540 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_earls_stables.tga,13287
    00:34:30.540 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_earls_stables.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    00:34:30.541 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_earls_stables.tga,,,-13287
    00:34:30.541 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_citadel_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.541 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_citadel_select.tga
    00:34:30.541 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_citadel_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.541 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_citadel_select.tga
    00:34:30.541 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_citadel.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.542 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_citadel.tga,17769
    00:34:30.542 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_citadel.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    00:34:30.542 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_citadel.tga,,,-17769
    00:34:30.542 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_paved_roads_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.542 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_paved_roads_select.tga
    00:34:30.543 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_paved_roads_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.543 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_paved_roads_select.tga
    00:34:30.543 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_paved_roads.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.543 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_paved_roads.tga,16145
    00:34:30.543 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_paved_roads.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    00:34:30.543 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_paved_roads.tga,,,-16145
    00:34:30.544 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_shipwright_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.544 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_shipwright_select.tga
    00:34:30.544 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_shipwright_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.544 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_shipwright_select.tga
    00:34:30.544 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_shipwright.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.544 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_shipwright.tga,13503
    00:34:30.544 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_shipwright.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    00:34:30.545 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_shipwright.tga,,,-13503
    00:34:30.545 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_barracks_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.545 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_barracks_select.tga
    00:34:30.545 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_barracks_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.545 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_barracks_select.tga
    00:34:30.545 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_barracks.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.545 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_barracks.tga,13708
    00:34:30.546 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_barracks.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    00:34:30.546 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_barracks.tga,,,-13708
    00:34:30.546 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_marksmans_range_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.546 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_marksmans_range_select.tga
    00:34:30.546 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_marksmans_range_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.546 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_marksmans_range_select.tga
    00:34:30.547 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_marksmans_range.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.547 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_marksmans_range.tga,11960
    00:34:30.547 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_marksmans_range.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    00:34:30.547 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_marksmans_range.tga,,,-11960
    00:34:30.549 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_plate_armourer_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.549 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_plate_armourer_select.tga
    00:34:30.549 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_plate_armourer_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.549 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_plate_armourer_select.tga
    00:34:30.549 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_plate_armourer.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.549 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_plate_armourer.tga,12601
    00:34:30.549 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_plate_armourer.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    00:34:30.550 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_plate_armourer.tga,,,-12601
    00:34:30.550 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_farms+2_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.550 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_farms+2_select.tga
    00:34:30.550 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_farms+2_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.550 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_farms+2_select.tga
    00:34:30.550 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_farms+2.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.550 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_farms+2.tga,16300
    00:34:30.551 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_farms+2.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    00:34:30.551 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_farms+2.tga,,,-16300
    00:34:30.551 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_catapult_range_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.551 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_catapult_range_select.tga
    00:34:30.551 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_catapult_range_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.551 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_catapult_range_select.tga
    00:34:30.552 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_catapult_range.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.552 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_catapult_range.tga,14229
    00:34:30.552 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_catapult_range.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    00:34:30.552 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_c_catapult_range.tga,,,-14229
    00:34:30.552 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_horse_breeders_guild_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.552 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_horse_breeders_guild_select.tga
    00:34:30.553 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_horse_breeders_guild_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.553 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_horse_breeders_guild_select.tga
    00:34:30.553 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_horse_breeders_guild.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.553 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_horse_breeders_guild.tga,13751
    00:34:30.553 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_horse_breeders_guild.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    00:34:30.553 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_horse_breeders_guild.tga,,,-13751
    00:34:30.554 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_small_chapel_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.554 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_small_chapel_select.tga
    00:34:30.554 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_small_chapel_select.tga.dds
    00:34:30.554 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_small_chapel_select.tga
    00:34:30.554 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_small_chapel.tga,,not found
    00:34:30.554 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_small_chapel.tga,15001
    00:34:30.554 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_small_chapel.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    00:34:30.555 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_small_chapel.tga,,,-15001
    00:34:32.061 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/ui/northern_european/buildings/#northern_european_blacksmith_constructed.tga,,not found
    00:34:32.061 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/ui/northern_european/buildings/#northern_european_blacksmith_constructed.tga,294044
    00:34:32.061 [system.io] [info] open: found data/ui/northern_european/buildings/#northern_european_blacksmith_constructed.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    00:34:32.062 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/ui/northern_european/buildings/#northern_european_blacksmith_constructed.tga,,,294044
    00:34:32.063 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/northern_european/buildings/#northern_european_blacksmith_constructed.tga,,,-294044
    00:34:32.064 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0036_UI_Scroll_Building_Information_Trigger> fired
    00:34:32.065 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0588_Unexplored_Advisor_Request_Help_Trigger> fired
    00:34:32.090 [bink] [debug] [data/fmv/faction/minor_win.bik]Pause on
    00:34:32.090 [bink] [debug] [data/fmv/faction/minor_win.bik]Pause on
    00:34:33.259 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Also noticed a peasant card for a elite unit of the Ottomans. a mounted missile unit, i belive. just to let you know.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; October 25, 2009 at 08:09 PM.

00:34:32.065 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0588_Unexplored_Advisor_Request_Help_Trigger> fired

Turn your advisor off. Its explained how to in first post.

Quote Originally Posted by themoob View Post
    I just started a new campaign as the Byzantine Empire, using 6.1 and the latest version of RR/RC.

Every semi-large battle I have, the game freezes a few minutes into the battle.

Does anyone know which mod would be causing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by themoob View Post
    I've played a Novgorod campaign through 150 turns before quitting previously, and only suffered one CTD (CTD, not a freeze liek this), as well as a few battles in a HRE campaign and an England campaign, so it's something about the Byzantines.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post

Turn your advisor off. Its explained how to in first post.
    Hum i dont think is that , i always have advisor off. I have been playing this mod for awhile with advisor off.
    That triger was some kind of script that turn Advisor when there is a land abattle , wich you have to turn it on. it was the only time the advisor apear to me. But didnt give me CTD, unspecified error.

i did try it again, and i did make sure it was off.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    07:28:03.443 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_jousting_lists.tga,,,-11006
    07:28:05.901 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0036_UI_Scroll_Building_Information_Trigger> fired
    07:28:05.901 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0588_Unexplored_Advisor_Request_Help_Trigger> fired
    07:28:05.953 [bink] [debug] [data/fmv/faction/minor_win.bik]Pause on
    07:28:05.953 [bink] [debug] [data/fmv/faction/minor_win.bik]Pause on
    07:28:07.150 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

and got this is always on the armor factory, although i realy can build it, so its no a big deal. everything works fine.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; October 26, 2009 at 02:42 AM.

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

I notice that if you finish a req building for a particular unit before they appear (Say, gunsmith ) it will take a REALLY long time for those units to show up after the event, I think it took over 10 turns before I could build a bombard in Lisbon even though I finished the gunsmith long before bombards became avalible, by that time I was already going to war with bombards made from other settlements that finish the gunsmith after the cannon event.

Similar issue seem to exist when my granadine crossbows cav became avalible. though I do wonder why they appear so far behind the mounted crossbow even in the first place
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....