Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: >>Download<< Imperial Splendour 2.1.4

Default Re: >>Download<< Imperial Splendour 2.1.4

it should. In fact, at least in my country, a steam registration is required to play the game from the shop.

In your position, I'd contact CA or Steam for support.

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

nice work i liked the mod.especially turks.their new skins so nice.

i think this mod is brillant because it runs 32 factions mod and ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD at the same time without a bug

Heeehehe's Avatar Tiro
    City of Lightning, Equator Emerald, 1st Level of Heaven

This mod looks awesome, do you have a torrent link for download?
    "And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth). Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge) (and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman). Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the best of creators. After that, surely, you will die. Then (again), surely, you will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection. And indeed We have created above you seven heavens (one over the other), and We are never unaware of the creation." (QS. Al-Mu'minun (23):12-17)

"He who has not seen it does not know the power of Islam." -Ibn Khaldun

how do we launch the mod?

and I don't understand the last part of the installation

with the script

well, you put a file (user.empire_script.txt) into a directory (found in the OP).

You then launch the mod like you would usually launch the game.

Heeehehe's Avatar Tiro

If you update the game from 2.1 to 2.1.4, do it change the version number visible in menu background from v2.1 to v2.1.4? it don't change in my ETW, is this mean that i failed to update it properly?
    "And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth). Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge) (and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman). Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the best of creators. After that, surely, you will die. Then (again), surely, you will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection. And indeed We have created above you seven heavens (one over the other), and We are never unaware of the creation." (QS. Al-Mu'minun (23):12-17)

no. Only Major patches are reflected in the menu. The Version number stays 2.1 in the menu

Heeehehe's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Knight View Post
    no. Only Major patches are reflected in the menu. The Version number stays 2.1 in the menu
    Ok, Thanks

Great mod, love most of the changes. At the beggining the high cost was freightening but than I realised that simply I always have to have 5000-10000 stockpiled up to be able to wage war so that I can repair my armies. One thing however bugs me. Units are figthing for way too long. A prussian unit of infantry was virtually fighting to the last man, and than that last man charged my line! I am using aum and bai submod from the submod forum but I dont think it is due to either of them. This should certainly be looked at. Also cavalry charges seem to kill too many man in formed up squares. The horses should rear back like they do in napoleon and throw their riders off. Besides these its excellent!
    Also the cost of some units is messed up. They do not reflect the differences between units. Units like some militia and fusiliers cost more than line infantry or even more than guars, while they are vastly inferior to both. This might me due to aum, but that should be balanced to this mod since I am using th IS version of it, but it certainly should be looked edit.

Edit: Morale in some other battles in perfect though. But only because they are commanded by a full star(dead) general 1 man should still not charge an army.
    Last edited by Sir Arthur Wellesley; June 16, 2011 at 03:28 PM.

The AUM units and cost are not done by us, so we cannot change them, that is Swiss halbedier's thing...

and about the rest?
    Also armed citizenry seems to outrange line infantry which is ridicoulus.
    Also the cai seems great at choosing when to declare war, and giving help to allies. (I was stunned when my allies where helping me against rebellions and enemy armies). However it is very poor at negotioating peace. Me(bavaria) and my allies(poland, austria and westphalia) were in war against prussia. I took saxony and brandenburg from them and than offered peace trade agreement and brandenburg. But they would not have it they wanted wurtemberg for some reason which had 500 less income than brandenburg and was far away from them. Also when I was trying to get trade agreement mahratas wanted wurtemberg and offered one of their territories lol.
    I am also in war with spain and after 50 turns of no action whatsoever they would not have white peace only if I give wurtemberg (again lol) it should accept peace after a time if it cant or wont fight you.
    Thats it for now I am sorry that it is so long. And I am not trying to rant just try to highlight points of possible improvement.

The firelock armed citizenry use matchlocks, which has a longer range but a longer reload than the flintlock muskets of line infantry. We cannot modify diplomacy and likeliness to get peace deals sadly, it is buried in the startpos.esf file somewhere

We basicly changed everything we could change, and if something is not changed it propably is not possible...

I see sorry for mentioning it, I should have known that you did what you could.
    In my campaign I have encountered a very weird bug, I dont seem to be able to move the camera on the campaign map by the cursor or by the keys, only if I click on the mini-map. Is there any fix for this since its pretty annoying?

I know of nothing regarding this

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

Hi quick question i downloaded the combined mod with the Patch 2.14 included and everything installed properly.My question is in the main menu screen where it says IS it says version 2.1 is this correct or is it suppose to say 2.14? Just wanna make sure everything is suppose to be the way it is.Thanks..
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Knight View Post

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

cool deal and job well done good sir!
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)