Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: >>Download<< Imperial Splendour 2.1.4

Default Re: Imperial Splendour 2.1 - Download

Hmm i like this mod now if you could tell me how to increase rep i will

Civis

Ok.... are you people working on updates?
    Why so serious?

Quote Originally Posted by strickland911 View Post
    Ok.... are you people working on updates?
    Posting of dev members has been really bleak lately.... I wouldn't look for any updates to be released anytime soon.

Civis

Yeah I noticed... Kinda sucks because this mod is the best so far in my opinion.

I think I'm gonna play civ4 until the new IS is released.. (I have finished a GC with most factions h/m)
    Last edited by strickland911; December 07, 2009 at 04:51 AM.
    Why so serious?

Erunion Telcontar's Avatar Senator

Yeah. Unfortunately, with N:TW and all it's promised features on the horizon (coming in February!), a lot of the dev members have lost interest in continuing work for E:TW. While some work is still being done, don't expect a new version anytime soon.

Of course, as it stands, IS is still the best mod out there by far.

+Rep for anyone who can translate! (The above)
    Auta i lóme! Aurë entuluva!

discet's Avatar Tiro
    If your a cop Im in micronesia if your not you dont need to know

Hey I dont know why but your file front is not working. You click download and it just doesn't work. Mega upload is being a , my internet shut down on me while I was downloading and now thinks I'm still downloading it
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon. ~Napoleon

A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves. ~German Proverb

Everyone's a pacifist between wars. It's like being a vegetarian between meals. ~Colman McCarthy

Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them. ~Pacifist Badge, 1978

Quote Originally Posted by discet View Post
    Hey I dont know why but your file front is not working. You click download and it just doesn't work.
    Yeah it seems to be corrupted. I tried it twice out of curiosity from filefront and both times a quarter way through the download it would popup that download is finished but many of the files were missing. Megaupload is much slower for me but works.

Laetus

Icon9 Re: Imperial Splendour 2.1 - Download

I'm having a bit of trouble installing this, and I've looked around to see if anyone else is having the same issue but I can't find anything on this forum.

I downloaded Imperial Splendour 2.1.rar, and when I open it I get the message "Imperial Splendour 2.1.rar: Unexpected end of archives". I downloaded the 240mb file again, and got the same error.

I can still open the archive, and it has the data folder there, but no
    user.empire-script.txt as mentioned in the "Detailed Install Instructions".Any idea why this might be? I'm using WinRAR to open it, if that helps.

I've already used 500mb of my bandwidth, if this is just an error on my end could you please post that text file here so I can spare anymore bandwidth?

Thanks in advance,
    Sancco

Here you go. But, i think you are missing some more, because IS 2.1 size is around 267 Mb.

Laetus

Oh my mistake, yes the RAR file I have is 272,479kb (266MB). Hopefully this text file should be all I need. Thanks again!

Laetus

Wait, no, spoke too soon.

The RAR file i downloaded has the error:

! D:\Games\Empire Total War\Imperial Splendour 2.1.rar: CRC failed in data\Imperial Splendour Media.pack. The file is corrupt
    ! D:\Games\Empire Total War\Imperial Splendour 2.1.rar: Unexpected end of archive"

Can someone with plenty of bandwidth to spare please try the downloading the file and see if they have the same issue?

Ta
    Last edited by sancco; December 24, 2009 at 09:27 PM.

Obsolete post***
    Last edited by Tariq; December 27, 2009 at 04:40 PM.

THEMIK DK's Avatar Senator

are there some xtra mods you can put into this mod?

Laetus

So I've got the big download from Filefront, the Hotfix 2 and 2.1.1.7z. For a less knowledgeable player such as myself, what do I do with these files?

There's a detailed install instructions found here

Justinian17's Avatar Laetus

Hi, I just downloaded the IS 2.1 file and when I open it up the Data folder is not on the list. I am using WinZip to open the files so that shouldn't be the problem. I am excited to try out this mod and would appreciate any help I can get.

What files are in there then?

Justinian17's Avatar Laetus

oops, never mind I figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Midknight View Post
    Just a quicky - whats with the bow ranges ?
    My line infantry got mullered by some indians with 250 range ICBMs - its in the is_projectiles_east (is_foot_bow_poor etc) - thats one hell of a pull of that string
    Also a lot of the musket ranges are a bit squwie.
    Muskets is smoothbore and realy dont have mutch more than 100 meters range. You can fire on longer distances than that off course. But at 100 meters you need luck to even hit the broadside off a barn.

As for the bows. Well i agree with that. 250 meters? What are they using for ammo? Patriot arrows ?
    150 meters i can understand but more than that seems strange. Had to get cannons to even be able too shoot back on them.

There are two download links (one for Hotfix 2 on the first post and one for a patch something-z in the third post). Which patch is the most recent and do I use both?

As it is right now, I downloaded Hotfix 2. I'm having a bizarre bug where the tech Anglo-Dutch Firing Drills gives only a 1% discount on infantry recruitment or something like that, meaning I have no firing drills at all. My infantry also seem to fire very quickly. It doesn't appear with other factions (in non-campaign battles at least).. I use the Darthmod BAI, but haven't noticed this problem since I downloaded Hotfix 2, though I haven't played the Dutch in battles much since I installed the BAI so that could be it too.