Thread: IS 2.1

Default IS 2.1

Seen alot of people ask for it but no real answers. Anyone know where the 2.1 can be downloaded? Im sure the new version will be great, but as it is now it just annoys me greatly. Its way to dark, and the missing icons are just breaking my immersion alot. Loved IS, and its hard to play empire without it now, so if anyone could throw me a download link i would really appreciate it.

Don504's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: IS 2.1

Here you go, Lazy Knight reuploaded it
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Knight View Post
    I have uploaded IS 2.1.4 , which is not the latest version of this mod, here:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6LP...lIYXZHQ2c/edit

Please consider playing the latest version of the mod...

Explore the word and conquer it all.

Already downloaded that, but not really sure what to do with it tbh. Wouldnt i need full 2.1 before i can use that patch? 180mb isnt very huge for full IS, or am i just meant to add it to the 2.2 game, and it will revert? Thanks anyway tho.

Nope, I think that that link is mod and patch, but I'm not sure, I've never downloaded the older versions.
    Last edited by Don504; February 18, 2013 at 10:48 PM.

Think i got it now, thanks alot man.

Flikitos and others who make this mod, just want to say in this thread, I've been playing imperial splendour since it first came out and the direction you've taken it is really great. The current version is the best, and of course the best looking. There are decent mods for empire, but this is the only REALLY good mod. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Janne View Post
    Flikitos and others who make this mod, just want to say in this thread, I've been playing imperial splendour since it first came out and the direction you've taken it is really great. The current version is the best, and of course the best looking. There are decent mods for empire, but this is the only REALLY good mod. Thanks!
    Thanks, we really appreciate your support