Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: The African Origin of Ancient Egyptian Civilization

NeCacaluXuxultic's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik_I View Post
    Red HOT

I didn't knew about this aspect

I do remember meeting a girl talking about how the ''great Achievement of black in Egypt were stolen[sic]'' ... I was focused in grasping her breasts so I didn't pay attention.

Could you please post a link to where they do discredit native African civilization and use it to steel.

Even if all Egyptians were of black skin colour, which is completely irrelevant, they were a civilization on their own right and different from the rest of African people's and there is simply no freaking link.

You are just a KKK Nazi ... could we please know your skin colour because you are against Black Truth ... or so goes this whole Afrotard thing
    I can post videos alright!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woh6JlpfrTU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0qG9...eature=related

They are FULL OF SHITE!!

Quote Originally Posted by MKGlouisville View Post
    I don't give a damn about the Olmecs or whatever else that you all claim Afrocentrics claim, but I do make a point to try to educate those about Egypt's black African origins!

You probably wouldn't even accept this study:

They were black!
    says YOU. You provided evidence but ya didn't provide proof...I dunno if you realize this but... just about every single piece of archaological evidence suggests OTHERWISE regardless on what you BELEIVE in. Egypt isn't black no matter how much you want it to be. The fact is that blacks are sub-saharan and NOTHING will change that. The egyptians clearly look North African but you are nitpicking certain people and certain artifacts to push your agenda instead of using populations and artifacts as a whole. If I were to take every single artifact, painting, bust, mummie, etc..and compare them to East Africans and North Africans... they will be a LOT closer to the people of North Africa because the fact still remains.. Egyptians are not entirely black and it is SAD and pathetic you wanna claim a culture that never belonged to YOUR people. The ONLY strong evidence you have provided is Y-DNA but you ignored the MTDNA that refutes your claims. Y-DNA is a lot more complex than you think. My strongest suggestion is for you to check out SOY Keita who is an AFRICANIST (not an afrocentric) who is an expert in genetic studies. He doesn't beleive in race but he does claim that Egyptians are african...just not subsaharan as YOU wanna put them becuase the fact is that Egyptians are their own people and the modern Egyptians are STILL the descendants of their Egyptian ancestors (even though they have a lot of admixture) and you have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO DISCREDIT THEM!!! You assfrocentrics and complain on how the "white man" hides the truth and all that non-sense but the fact is that you are doing the EXACT same thing to a group of people who has been ED by ISLAM.

The two post between mine prove my point exactly, these people suffer from IGNORANCE! They don't want the ancient Egyptians to be black or have any connection to other black Africans, therefore no matter if there is a of scholarly evidence confirming that they came from and had strong connection with ancient Egypt they will not accept it PATHETIC
    OH! I forgot to mention. The genetic marker for BLACKS in MTDNA is L! not M. M is not exactly "black" if you wanna look at it THAT way. Though the REALITY is that race doesn't exist since we haven't even evolved to a point where we do have races. See, Australoids, Melanesians, Dravidians, etc have genetic marker M... but they are the LEAST related to black Africans... Ain't genetics a b***!? XD. This is how EASY someone can make false claims. When the Eurocentrics found that the native Americans of the East have X... they immediately claimed that the Cherokee, etc are "caucasian" and that the earliest people in North America were white. UNFORTUNATELEY genetic markers can be broken down and it turns out that the European one is X1 and it is VERY RARE. The Altaic marker is x2 and Native Americans of the East is X2a. turns out that the European one is TOO OLD.
    Last edited by Darth Red; April 28, 2011 at 02:54 PM. Reason: triple post/offensive order

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    To say the least, I am really, really disappointed. (You know you are lying)
    No YOU are the one who is being dishonest in this debate! Prior to your new source, every single quote that you were posting came from that article dating back to 1971. You know damn well that I am referring to the first source that you linked me to prior to your new sole source.

And I have quoted several chapters
    From ONE ing source! As I just predicted in last address to you, that you WILL NOT address any of my NUMEROUS mainstream sources! You are choosing to ignore my numerous sources because they will force you to concede that Egypt's foundation comes from inner and that their are numerous population in inner African TODAY who resemble the ancient Egyptians culturally. Instead you parrot around the works of primarily ONE person. This is proof that you are not an objective researcher, but rather that you have a biased agenda to disconnect Egypt from Africa culturally. This lie that you are touting is rooted in Colonial racism!

Indeed, read above.
    Indeed read this:

Dr. Alain Anselin (University of Antilles-Guyane) Some notes about an early African pool of cultures from which emerged Egyptian civilization.

Abstract

Using primarily linguistic evidence, and taking into account recent archaeology at sites such as Hierakonpolis/Nekhen, as well as the symbolic meaning of objects such as sceptres and headrests in Ancient Egyptian and contemporary African cultures, this paper traces the geographical location and movements of early peoples in and around the Nile Valley. It is possible from this overview of the data to conclude that the limited conceptual vocabulary shared by the ancestors of contemporary Chadic-speakers (therefore also contemporary Cushitic-speakers), contemporary Nilotic-speakers and Ancient Egyptian-speakers suggests that the earliest speakers of the Egyptian language could be located to the south of Upper Egypt or, earlier, in the Sahara. The marked grammatical and lexicographic affinities of Ancient Egyptian with Chadic are well-known, and consistent Nilotic cultural, religious and political patterns are detectable in the formation of the first Egyptian kingships. The question these data raise is the articulation between the languages and the cultural patterns of this pool of ancient African societies from which emerged Predynastic Egypt.

"It is possible from this overview of the data to conclude that the limited conceptual vocabulary shared by the ancestors of contemporary Chadic-speakers (therefore also contemporary Cushitic-speakers), contemporary Nilotic-speakers and Ancient Egyptian-speakers suggests that the earliest speakers of the Egyptian language could be located to the south of Upper Egypt (Diakonoff 1998) or, earlier, in the Sahara (Wendorf 2004), where Takács (1999, 47) suggests their ‘long co-existence’ can be found. In addition, it is consistent with this view to suggest that the northern border of their homeland was further than the Wadi Howar proposed by Blench (1999, 2001), which is actually its southern border. Neither Chadics nor Cushitics existed at this time, but their ancestors lived in a homeland further north than the peripheral countries that they inhabited thereafter, to the south-west, in a Niger-Congo environment, and to the south-east, in a Nilo-Saharan environment, where they interacted and innovated in terms of language. From this perspective, the Upper Egyptian cultures were an ancient North East African ‘periphery at the crossroads’, as suggested by Dahl and Hjort-af-Ornas of the Beja (Dahl and Hjort-af-Ornas 2006). The most likely scenario could be this: some of these Saharo-Nubian populations spread southwards to Wadi Howar, Ennedi and Darfur; some stayed in the actual oases where they joined the inhabitants; and others moved towards the Nile, directed by two geographic obstacles, the western Great Sand Sea and the southern Rock Belt. Their slow perambulations led them from the area of Sprinkle Mountain (Gebel Uweinat) to the east – Bir Sahara, Nabta Playa, Gebel Ramlah, and Nekhen/Hierakonpolis (Upper Egypt), and to the north-east by way of Dakhla Oasis to Abydos (Middle Egypt)."--Anselin (2009)
    Yet you all still want to ing deny the inner African foundation of ancient Egypt...Pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by NeCacaluXuxultic View Post
    OH! I forgot to mention. The genetic marker for BLACKS in MTDNA is L! not M. M is not exactly "black" if you wanna look at it THAT way.
    Wrong!

“.
    .the M1 presence in the Arabian
    peninsula signals a predominant East
    African influence since the Neolithic
    onwards.“ -- Petraglia, M and Rose, J
    (2010). The Evolution of Human
    Populations in Arabia:
    Though the REALITY is that race doesn't exist
    You're right it's all a social interpretation of biological research. The social interpretation however, says that the ancient Egyptians were black.
    Last edited by Darth Red; April 28, 2011 at 02:55 PM. Reason: double post

Menelik_I's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Republic of Angola, Permitte divis cetera.

Default Re: The African Origin of Ancient Egyptian Civilization

From ONE ing source! As I just predicted in last address to you, that you WILL NOT address any of my NUMEROUS mainstream sources! You are choosing to ignore my numerous sources because they will force you to concede that Egypt's foundation comes from inner and that their are numerous population in inner African TODAY who resemble the ancient Egyptians culturally. Instead you parrot around the works of primarily ONE person. This is proof that you are not an objective researcher, but rather that you have a biased agenda to disconnect Egypt from Africa culturally. This lie that you are touting is rooted in Colonial racism!Pathetic!
    This is loads of BS

Mere resemblance now because proofs of something ? This is obviously Fabrication

Using primarily linguistic evidence, and taking into account recent archaeology at sites such as Hierakonpolis/Nekhen, as well as the symbolic meaning of objects such as sceptres and headrests in Ancient Egyptian and contemporary African cultures
    You mean like this kind of BS scholarship ?

Symbolic meaning of sceptres of Headrests is that you proofs ? Because it is just freaking impossible that people could have similar meaning for objects without being connected ?

For 6000 Thousands years the poor African's couldn't anything besides conserve the ''precious'' Heritage from Egypt ... Give me a ing break.
    Last edited by Menelik_I; April 28, 2011 at 02:41 PM.
    « Le courage est toujours quelque chose de saint, un jugement divin entre deux idées. Défendre notre cause de plus en plus vigoureusement est conforme à la nature humaine. Notre suprême raison d’être est donc de lutter ; on ne possède vraiment que ce qu’on acquiert en combattant. »Ernst Jünger
    La Guerre notre Mère (Der Kampf als inneres Erlebnis), 1922, trad. Jean Dahel, éditions Albin Michel, 1934

Darth Red's Avatar It's treason, then

Default Re: The African Origin of Ancient Egyptian Civilization

Yeah, I am closing this thread for now. Personal references and insults galore. I have cleaned up a bunch of posts but there are so many other ToS breeches here that this thread needs a lot of work before even considering re-opening this....if at all.
    Officially Bottled Awesome™ by Justinian