Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ROMANIA TOTAL WAR ! BETA VERSION OUT !!!

vadik_1st's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: ROMANIA TOTAL WAR !

i want to make it compatible whit 1.3 to .somehow...

vadik_1st's Avatar Tiro

hey ppl do u like the ideia whit the generals.. it wil be not so historical accurate but it wil be preety intersting for some one to play

vadik_1st's Avatar Tiro

and i am shure that not only romanians only wood like to play as dracula .

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

You can't use DLC units, sorry.

mircea's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by vadik15 View Post
    why?
    Because of lack of time, but it seems that I'll have to find a little time to play this.

At a first look, the mod looks great

Hey guys I'll start the mod pack with the units for Moldova. I've seen those in first page but these are almost all Regulars. Aren't any Irregulars units in Moldovian army (except perhaps Heralzii)?

Default Re: Request, Moldova to be created as playable Faction - Research provided

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Get a first taste.. There is still a lot of work to be done, so i t will take some more time.

Hello what faction do you replace? Georgia is a good choice because is orthodox

Icon7 Re: Request, Moldova to be created as playable Faction - Research provided

iar Dimitrie Cantemir arata mai bine in poza asta i mean DC looks better in this picture.
    Last edited by Tantalaul; February 20, 2010 at 04:14 PM. Reason: translate

Default Re: Request, Moldova to be created as playable Faction - Research provided

And because mister husserlTW is a better modder than I, He could make the village Bucharest a big city and Sofia a village and rename Bulgaria to Tara Romaneasca This is a good and elegant solution to have a new mod for Empire. With Moldavia, Tara Romaneasca and Transilvania in the same game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalaul View Post
    Hello what faction do you replace? Georgia is a good choice because is orthodox
    My favorite: Malta

And because mister husserlTW is a better modder than I, He could make the village Bucharest a big city and Sofia a village and rename Bulgaria to Tara Romaneasca This is a good and elegant solution to have a new mod for Empire. With Moldavia, Tara Romaneasca and Transilvania in the same game.
    Sorry guys, Bucharest is presented as a town in ETW. It is not possible to convert it in a city. The only descent way to present Bucharest in game is replacing the Klausenburg. I know that this is not the right place but it is the closest city after Sofia. Anyway lets make first Moldova and we'll see later about Romania.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

My favorite: Malta
    Why KoSJ? Who gets the territory?

Anyway, this looks pretty interesting, but you can't use units from the DLC.

vadik_1st's Avatar Tiro

ok but i tink that we shood repleace like this:
    Moldova = Malta
    Transylvania = Honover
    Wallachia=Genoa

vadik_1st's Avatar Tiro

mircea thx :>
    Tantalaul yes but we are making the Wallachia not Tara Romineasca

and the ideia is to create some conditions .. and if player do that conditions ( capture teritory , destroy a faction ) all 3 factions will make one (Tara Romineasca) and it will be prety nice. and history accurate .. accept transilvania . but still it will be nice )
    Last edited by vadik_1st; February 21, 2010 at 03:58 AM.

...and some more:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

vadik_1st's Avatar Tiro

MOD STATUS : BETA VERSION SOON !

O.K. guys here is a first beta release. Download the file and extract all it's content in your game's data folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data for win7/vista). Activate MOLD_mod.pack with Mod Manager and start a new grand campaign.

The mod uses it's own mod folder and does not overwrite any vanilla file. If you want to play something else just remove MOLD_loc.pack (it does not need activation and it is easy to be forgotten).

If you do not use Mod Manager open user.empire_script (C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts) with notepad and enter the line:

Code:
    mod "MOLD_mod.pack";
    Download Link (FileFront)

Enjoy!

EDIT: To unzip file you have to use 7z (free, google it).

Icon14 Re: ROMANIA TOTAL WAR !

O.K. guys here is a first beta release. Download the file and extract all it's content in your game's data folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data for win7/vista). Activate MOLD_mod.pack with Mod Manager and start a new grand campaign.

The mod uses it's own mod folder and does not overwrite any vanilla file. If you want to play something else just remove MOLD_loc.pack (it does not need activation and it is easy to be forgotten).

If you do not use Mod Manager open user.empire_script (C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts) with notepad and enter the line:

Code:
    mod "MOLD_mod.pack";
    Download Link (FileFront)

Enjoy!

EDIT: To unzip file you have to use 7z (free, google it).
    My dream came true! an Romanian Mod finally

vadik_1st's Avatar Tiro

My dream came true! an Romanian Mod finally

agree whit u

vadik_1st's Avatar Tiro

husserlTW BIG BIG THX MAN U ARE THE BEST !!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast