View Poll Results: Which Option do you Prefer?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Option 1 - Let's just continue the game as it is.

3 42.86%
  • Option 2 - Let's end the game, Triforce is winner

3 42.86%
  • Option 3 - Let's try to spice things up for the final showdown.

1 14.29%
  • Option 4 - I couldn't care less, I'll play whatever the outcome. (serious votes only)

0 0%

Thread: Poll: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning's End Game

Default Poll: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning's End Game

Alright, I really need a reply on what this game will amount too.
    or it's End Game Scenario.

Therefor I'll offer 3 alternatives, and you each can vote for your most preferred option, the Majority wins obviously

Option 1.
    Hell no I won't go!, -- The game isn't over yet, I think it's premature to end the game, giving Triforce and undeserved win.. I can take him on!

Option 2.
    Its Over, Hang it up boys!! -- Triforce is God incarnate and he can not be defeated, give him the win and put me out of my misery!

Option 3.
    Lets Make things Interesting --
    The Shah and the Turks become Allies -
    Versus
    The Rajupts and the Kingdom of Jerusalem become Allies -- Budda/Christian?
    All other weaker kingdoms form up to become the United Kingdom of Freedom - They will all be played by a wild-card 5th player, of if there is more then 5 players+, then they will be split.
    We start off with a 5 turns of peace, and then its Total War, only the United Kingdoms player or players can take sides.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Please choose one of these options and make a vote here
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

Default Re: Poll: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning's End Game

I want to see endgame
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Congratulations to Triforce on winning the hotseat!

Alright!,

Merlox voted Option 2
    So did Kavhan Option 2
    Commander_Ruu voted Option 3
    I voted for Option 1, but I like Option 3 aswell.

Please Everyone, If you vote.. give us a reason why

TRIFORCE.

I didn't see Option 5, I am extremely sad, Basically we speed up the game 100 turns (Theres a specific mode through admin that de-activates all production and such) and have our very own Kahvan play as the "Mongol Invasion".

That would be the most interesting I would think.

Reason why I voted #2. As you all know, I have been ALLIED with KoJ for almost half the game, I have become an important friend of Kingdom of Jerusalem, putting well over 50,000 credits into the kingdom, and provided armies to hit targets to help relief KoJ. As it is, I see no point of there being a war on something that I was the key player in helping survive. At any point I could of Invaded Jerusalem's back with my armies and that could of maybe spelled doom with the Jerusalem. But I did not. Option 3 just sounds stupid, for a few reasons, #1, I am KoJ's best ally. Why would I go to war with him? #2, I am a small nation compared to the rest. I would not be able to survive a head on attack with Jerusalem. #3, I am VERY content with what I have done with this game. I have pretty much decided after finishing our deal with KoJ to de-militarize and just become a cash pig, and live very happy. Being ofcourse the strongest secondary nation. (Primary would go under Shah, KoJ, Hindu.)
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; October 07, 2009 at 01:54 AM.
    Abit tired now...

Just like last game, you "did not face against him" after all other major powers were destroyed. I believe you are just searching for excuse to not face him.
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox;6086210

Option 3 just sounds stupid, for a few reasons, [B
    #1[/B], I am KoJ's best ally. Why would I go to war with him? #2, I am a small nation compared to the rest. I would not be able to survive a head on attack with Jerusalem. #3, I am VERY content with what I have done with this game. I have pretty much decided after finishing our deal with KoJ to de-militarize and just become a cash pig, and live very happy. Being ofcourse the strongest secondary nation. (Primary would go under Shah, KoJ, Hindu.)
    First, just because you don't feel the need to continue playing the game, don't insult the 3rd option, as your 3 points to justify it's stupidity are mostly self-centered justifications that have no merit.

-- First of all, KoJ and the Turks are best of allies, the Option 3, goes beyond political or friendly relations of the past, Essentially what the option does is creates a divide, and draws the future line and creates Alliances and Enemies based on somewhat equal basis -- essentially setting the stage for the final epic war. -- So yes, the Turks would be expected after the 5 turns of grace to go to war against the KoJ

#2 -- Alright, here again, Your nation is strong, or at least it was. I know realize why it was you decided to give me about 5-6 of your provinces, (provinces which I accepted reluctantly). Your simply motivation was to have me win because you couldn't be bothered to play your turns, which ironically would often exceed the 48 hours deadline. -- I would defiantly give these lands back to the Turks, to even the playing field. Secondly, the Turks out of the 8 remaining kingdoms is either the 3rd or 4th strongest Kingdom, with a compliment of spies/assassins territory (greatest city), etc..etc.., So quit your whining.

#3 -- Again, another idiotic idea, So you want to make money as a "cash pig" for what purpose?, if not to win the game?, infact you might as well just click "End Turn", because your doing absolutely nothing to win the campaign for your kingdom.
    And here you contradict yourself by saying now that you are INDEED a strong nation, which you tried to emphasize you weren't in your 2nd point.
    Had you not purposely shot yourself in the foot by giving away lands to end the game sooner, the Turks would be a powerful force,
    But even without those lands (which I mentioned I would give back should we continue with Option 3) The Turks are a formidable enemy with a strong caliber of spies/assassins, armies and in wash with money, which could buy even more of these.

Infact, if you and the Shah were to get together completely surrounding the KoJ, you might actually have a chance to Win the campaign.
    But then again, Kaizer, you were never really the type to go after a challenge.
    So please don't insult the 3rd Option for those who might actually have interest in it..
    And quit with the BS.

Just Admit it, either your to much of a coward, or have lost interest in the campaign, I don't need your half-baked excuses.

TRIFORCE.

The Provinces I gave you only gave me 100 or lower upkeep, and i lost money on the provinces.
    Just the fact that you put me as a Major power is lame. Considering my empire was Georgia and Turkey connected by Trezibond my corruption rate was horrible.
    To be quite Frank, I am bored with 1.05, and once this game is finished I can un-install it. As this was the last 1.05 hotseat.

To be honest, I have been just going on for the ride for a very long time now, I destroyed the Roman Empire, and then forced to do what ever you guys wanted me to do or else I woulda been destroyed in a 2vs1.
    By giving you loads of money, I kept you occupied with other things, and do stupid side stuffs with my main armies to face people's un-defended lands because if some one did send a main force, my kingdom would be wiped. My only greatest achievement was in 2 areas, I was the single nation to prolly give the most in cash. Also another is my navy.

All I see this, You defeated Georgia and Egypt with little me hitting the georgia on the side with not even 1 stack of army, You can honestly beat tiny nation Turkey and the Shahs with a Giant Hindu invasion army hitting Shahs in the rear.

This campaign is over. This Campaign is not like the first 1.05 when you had the Ayyubids 1 half, and Seljuks another, You simply have Jerusalem with almost every thing, Turkey who owns just ERE + Turkey, Hindus who own all of Ghazni, Ghorid, Sindh, and India, and then Shahs who own just Shahs... Reality you are throwing the 2 weakest nations vs the 2 strongest. I don't want to waste my time with that.

I have already given you a more interesting option, simply speed it up until the mongols was here, but you honestly think beating up a small ERE+Turkey nation is much more amusing.
    Abit tired now...

Lets just carry on... Soon things will flatten out. Lets say I am destroyed, then Georgia... That leaves 4 players and i wanna see how the game ends...

Whether you like it ro not, Kaizer is right about one thing - at this point, it is purely academic, like a hockey game in which one team is leading 4:0 3 minutes before the end of the last third. Sure, theoretically a miracle can happen, but practically, everything has been decided and the only question is whether the goalie of the winning team will get a clean sheet or of his shutout bid will be spoiled.

Sure, the conditions in the hotseat can be altered to balance out alliance, but this would be an artificial thing that I am honestly not very interested in.

In the end, it may come down to one final showdown between the Solankis or whoever emerges victorious in the East (the Solankis right now looking like a favorite) and the KOJ, in which KOJ will have the advantage. But not only will this happen after the KOJ has fulfilled its victory conditions, but it will also happen with pretty much everyone else destroyed or just left as a bystander.

If someone like Nakharar or Poqzt wants to continue the hotseat, then maybe we should give him control over multiple factions, to even things out. Perhaps if one person controls both Khwarezm and the Solankis, before these two factions have ruined each other in the war between them, then this may (or may not) make things a little more interesting and even.

However, in this case, this is pretty much betweent his person and Triforce, and will be the equivalent of them loading up the For King and Country mod and going for it in a campaign of only 2 factions.

I will not quit and will continue playing to the best of my abilities, but as far as I am concerned, Triforce has deservedly won this hotseat, as he has managed to outplay everyone else, and especially me. Again, congratulations for that. It was fun playing and regardless of what decision we will come up with here, I hope to play with all of you (except garato, as I have previously stated and I am sure most of you know where I am coming from on him) in many future hotseats.

Let's not forget about Dewy, the 1 person who glitched / hacked his way into making the east a VERY boring place for the first 15 turns!

Also, I agree 100% with Kahvan, any thing artificial is lame.
    Abit tired now...

Yes, however even if Dewy didnt Glitch i doubt he wouldve betrayed me and if he took the East and the Jalandahars, i wouldve focused South instead of what i did which was i had to split and go East and South which stopped me taking a huge army South or a Huge Army easy