Thread: Welsh faction question

Default Welsh faction question

just a couple of quick questions, First off what is the faction actually going to be called because during the period there was more than one kingdom the last of which was Gwynedd.

the second question relates to both welsh, Irish and in a limited respect the scottish. IS there a way we can make sure the names relate better to the factions. The overly Anglo-Norman names the faction use for characters the normal game are fine in limited numbers but there is a lack of Brythonic and Gaelic names in the factions.

anwyay that was all really, if you need i can throw a set of naems together if you want

Default Re: Welsh faction question

Sgt.Roadkill
    hi

just a couple of quick questions, First off what is the faction actually going to be called because during the period there was more than one kingdom the last of which was Gwynedd.
    Gwynedd

anwyay that was all really, if you need i can throw a set of naems together if you want
    ofcorse we need thanks for help
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project

ok well i am not sure of the grammer and the way to form the names but i will do some research and get back to you, by Monday.

also woudl you like me to just write up a full list or just the naems i suggest be added?

List of welsh Kings names, Male names, then female names here
    the Kings and male names are of course interchangable, if this meats with your approval i will go on and do Gaelic and Scots Gaelic (although they should be fairly similar)

great work thanks a lot
    DM Multi modding project

i will finish the gaelic names tommorow and post them up

here are the Irish names in same format as the welsh. scots oens will be doen tomoz. Also do you want me to throw a couple of tracks together for the irish and welsh soundtracks maybe liek 3/4 tracks between them? or is that unecessary?

wow ofcorse pls do it
    DM Multi modding project

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

Hello mate !

Ask to be a Europe TW moddeur : My Account > Miscelleanous > Group Memberships > Falcom Total War