Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caelifer_1991's 4 Turns Per Year Mod

bobbyr's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Caelifer_1991's 4 Turns Per Year Mod

I assume this submod doesn't work for 2.2.1b ?!

I've been playing another mod all those years, just given IS a try last week and I'm kicking myself for not trying this mod years earlier, it's the best mod for Empire imo. Absolutely brilliant. However, one thing that is a huge down for me is the fact that it only comes with the 2tpy option, 198 turns in a campaign is just not enough for me, I'm used to 400+ turn campaigns.

No, it is not. The Mod will be going to a three turn per year; giving you two summers and one winter in the future. I can mod the Startpos file for three turns per year and you can tell us how it went if you like.

If you want to do it yourself, go here.
    Be sure to first save the file before changing anything. Also, you need to edit the startpos file in the IS folder, not the main folder.
    Last edited by PikeStance; October 30, 2014 at 12:17 AM.

Hi PikeStance,
    first of all thanks for replying
    Secondly, 3tpy sounds great to me. It's a 100 turns more for the campaign, that's good. I like to let things develop slowly in the beginning, so the AI become a challenge and I also like to use the very basic early units for a good couple of years, just for the fun factor and immersion, that's why I play with 4tpy when given the opportunity. I'm also spoiled by Rome 1 mods, where you cover roughly 300 years with 4tpy so 1200 massive turns

3tpy sounds great and I'd be very happy if you were so generous to provide this option for 2.2.1b and 3.0

I've never ever modded anything in Warscape games, I only know how to mod Rome 1 and a bit of Medieval II. Changing tpy used to be a lot of work in those games.

oops, fixed link....but, I made one for you: click here

Thank's a lot mate that's fantastic

I'll try this later today and I'll give you feedback after playing 20-30 turns, how it works/the campaign develops.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyr View Post
    Thank's a lot mate that's fantastic

I'll try this later today and I'll give you feedback after playing 20-30 turns, how it works/the campaign develops.
    Does it function properly? If so, ill definately download the 3 turn/year mod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12