Thread: how is this game structured?

Default how is this game structured?

will we be able to try to stop france by building coalitions using diplomacy and trying to fight computer controlled marshalls, and of course, the emperor himself - but with each marshall's behavior being modeled separately according to their real life tendencies? Currently the AI is too easy and simple minded/misguided to be like napoleon was and the AI generals are always the same. Both in their level of competence and style. But not all of napolon's marshalls were carbon copies of one another in real life.

S-te-Fan's Avatar Primicerius
    Diessen, The Netherlands, Near the belgium border.

Default Re: how is this game structured?

They'll just put a 6 year old retarded boy on the other side of the internet cable to play the AI .

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by stefaneke View Post
    They'll just put a 6 year old retarded boy on the other side of the internet cable to play the AI .
    that brightened my day
    warning, this is a man with the IQ of an algae, don't pay attention to his posts

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

persianfan247's Avatar Senator

Nobody really knows, because they haven't released enough infomation yet.

I just want to be able to call to conference so i can have my allies also have peace with the enemy state.

I.E You click ''peace for everyone'' a screen come up with those who are against the country.

You click OK

Everyone states their demands and then you press Ok and the enemy press their demands and then so on.