Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 213637383940414243444546

Thread: IB VGR Installation, Ctd, and Bug Thread

Default Re: IB VGR Installation, Ctd, and Bug Thread

Hi Rio, sorry to bump the thread but is there a chance u will have time to check out this Alx.exe thing? If u can't or it doesn't work, I'm afraid I practically can't play you mod. Oh well. As a last-resort-not-a-fix-at-all question, can u at least recommend a similar good IB mod in the timeframe of VGR (either campaign date)? Then I can only hope the other IB mod's models don't 'conflict with my graphics card'. It seems other RTW mods have issues with my card (or drivers), too - latest example is Ran no Jidai mod for BI. In RnJ, Roma Surrectum and your mod I sometimes get a nasty graphical glitch (on some units only) that looks like 'infinitely streched units model' or smthng like that. I can post a screen if I remember to take one when it happens. Guess RTW just doesn't agree with my rig. Maybe I'll try changing the drivers at some point. Anyway, be well, old friend.

EDIT: Okay, on the off-chance that you see this post, out of desperation I have now tried the original IBFD 7 and SAI 1.0. I have to say it's a consolation IBFD runs smooth and SAI is also a very good option. I still miss many buildings/mechanics/units and countless other details from your mod, but at least I can play some late-Roman era RTW mods. Thanks again and be healthy, friend!
    Last edited by Octavius-Augustus; August 20, 2017 at 06:03 AM.

Plaut's Avatar Civis

When start game on start screen pop up message with Script eror in rio descr formations column 56 something like that and i cant proceed Any help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Plaut View Post
    When start game on start screen pop up message with Script eror in rio descr formations column 56 something like that and i cant proceed Any help please?
    Hi Plaut. Please tell me the installation route of the mod installed.

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS

INVASIO BARBARORVM: VLTRA GLORIAM ROMAE

The Roman Empire in the 5th century AD for the first time within their borders dealt with barbarian peoples not on their own terms. Get a glimpse at the Roman Empire's epic struggle for survival and the Empire's attempt to restore Roman Glory, or Vltra Gloriam Romae.

IB VGR II zip file
    Remove prior IB VGR Installation to avoid issues and virtual- compatible files.
    Extract your rio folder and copy, paste or drop it into C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War-inside of your Rome - Total War folder
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/x5...w/IB_VGR_II.7z

Then add the Part II exe. as a patch,
    Change route if not the same as above links. C:\Program Files\Activision
    Load up the game by double clicking the executable file inside your rio folder
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/s9...II_Part_II.exe
    You will have to start up your game by clicking on the Executable file inside your rio folder

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Plaut's Avatar Civis

Hi, here it is: Local disk D/program files 86/Steam/steam apps/common/Rome Total war gold. Couldn't answer earlier sorry...same happening when i try install rio or flageum dei and somnium apostate.

Plaut's Avatar Civis

it says main horde feature not supported

Plaut's Avatar Civis

I fixed the problem it was to put in launch options and it works now

Quote Originally Posted by Plaut View Post
    I fixed the problem it was to put in launch options and it works now
    Awesome! Was there a guide? Let me know how the game goes

Plaut's Avatar Civis

game works fine, there wasn't any guide for solution i just google my txt message problems and find that setting lunch options in steam was correct for some other mods so i try it and it worked

Crash at fort battles, I can't believe my entire campaign is ruined cause of this...

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Crash at fort battles, I can't believe my entire campaign is ruined cause of this...
    Fort Battles still an issue? The fort can simply be moved if this still causes a crash. We address this some time ago so I'm not sure if a correction was properly made.