Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: IB VGR II DISCUSSION

Default Re: RIO IBFD BRG III RELEASED!

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post
    The only thing you had to do justinius was copy the orig bi folder from within your rtw folder and then change the copied bi folder name to rio then download the mod..

If you copy the rtw folder and try to use that then you would then need to set up the launcher within tits properties to that location..the route to that folder. understand?

well im sure i did that so do i paste the bi folder in rtw folder or in activision one but the route is always the said rtw folder i think.

Quote Originally Posted by justinius View Post
    well im sure i did that so do i paste the bi folder in rtw folder or in activision one but the route is always the said rtw folder i think.
    Yes..copy and paste the bi folder within the rtw folder

can you tell me the route(the directory) to the mod?

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Yes..copy and paste the bi folder within the rtw folder

can you tell me the route(the directory) to the mod?
    im using installer

im using installer
    The route the installer installed the Rio mod should be the same with the launcher start in propreties...

The route the installer installed the Rio mod should be the same with the launcher start in propreties...
    ok i give up...

i have a clean rtw file with bi v.6. installed. i copy and paste the said rtw file. i name it rio. then i copy the bi folder in it to paste it in the same file (rio). i rename the bi file rio. then i download installer and make it direct to rio/rio. then i go to activision launcher and it launches a game that starts with bi screen and cut scene but with vanilla rtw loading screens. the game is screwed up with provincial campaign and stuff its basically rtw vanilla. this is the only screwed up bi mod. i easily installed FoR and Imperium Julianorum today.
    Last edited by justinius; January 08, 2010 at 09:08 PM.

ok i give up...

i have a clean rtw file with bi v.6. installed. i copy and paste the said rtw file. i name it rio. then i copy the bi folder in it to paste it in the same file (rio). i rename the bi file rio. then i download installer and make it direct to rio/rio. then i go to activision launcher and it launches a game that starts with bi screen and cut scene but with vanilla rtw loading screens. the game is screwed up with provincial campaign and stuff its basically rtw vanilla. this is the only screwed up bi mod. i easily installed FoR and Imperium Julianorum today.

i copy and paste the said rtw file. i name it rio...Who told you to do this?? That is not in the instuctions.

Instructions on the DL Page...why is this so difficult?
    Rio IBFD BRG III
    1- clean 1.6 rtw-bi. installation
    2- Within the rtw folder copy the bi and change the copied bi folder to rio
    3- installer - Install RIO'S IBFD BRG III
    Last edited by Riothamus; January 08, 2010 at 09:17 PM.

i copy and paste the said rtw file. i name it rio...Who told you to do this?? That is not in the instuctions.

Instructions on the DL Page...why is this so difficult?
    Rio IBFD BRG III
    1- clean 1.6 rtw-bi. installation
    2- Within the rtw folder copy the bi and change the copied bi folder to rio
    3- installer - Install RIO'S IBFD BRG III

yes but that doesnt change anything its just to play multiple mods withou touching original rtw file for future mods.

yes but that doesnt change anything its just to play multiple mods withou touching original rtw file for future mods.
    This set up allows you to play multiple mods. It doesnt touch any rtw fies because your playing off of the copied bi folder...Theres no treason to copy the rtw folder unless you want to keep your back up with the copied rtw files and not the original ones.
    Last edited by Riothamus; January 08, 2010 at 09:34 PM.

This set up allows you to play multiple mods. It doesnt touch any rtw fies because your playing off of the copied bi folder

yes but i still want a completely clean one. in theory nothing should change. the only 'bad' thing i did was create another rtw folder which doesnt make a difference in the long run.

yes but i still want a completely clean one. in theory nothing should change. the only 'bad' thing i did was create another rtw folder which doesnt make a difference in the long run.
    Your saying by copying your bi folder and renaming that copied bi folder rio makes your original bi folder or rtw files no longer clean?

Your saying by copying your bi folder and renaming that copied bi folder rio makes your original bi folder or rtw files no longer clean?
    no but i want one completely untouched one.

By copying the BI folder, you're making a folder for Rio and keeping the original clean.
    Under the Patronage of the Honorable Bolkonskij

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748
    "By purple death I'm seized and fate supreme."- Julian the Apostate

But hte download link posted in this topic are right?I can't download anything!!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator of rome View Post
    By copying the BI folder, you're making a folder for Rio and keeping the original clean.
    i know but im talking about the whole Rtw folder that will be changed by this. Either way it shouldn't make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Claudio II Gothic View Post
    But hte download link posted in this topic are right?I can't download anything!!
    - Here are the 2 links. The mod and Then The mod Patch. I just tried them and they worked but I'm wondering if your anti virus is blocking the site(s). Sometimes they will do that if the site has lots of ads etc...Once in a while I need to reclick it to get to the site. Let me know if it works for you.

Rio Mod
    RIO'S BRG III.exe

Rio Patch
    RIO'S BRG III Assimilation Mod Patch I.rar
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BOX0AFBT
    Last edited by Riothamus; January 09, 2010 at 08:01 AM.

i know but im talking about the whole Rtw folder that will be changed by this. Either way it shouldn't make a difference.
    No the RTW folder won't be changed because this is a BI mod, that uses a copied BI folder.

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748

No the RTW folder won't be changed because this is a BI mod, that uses a copied BI folder.

Yeah but when I copy the original RTW folder with rio for future mods I don't want to waste space and time for its inclusion in each time I do so.

The Hell? You don't copy the original RTW folder, you copy the BI folder inside the RTW folder, rename the copy of BI "Rio" and install the Rio IBFG mod there.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Hell? You don't copy the original RTW folder, you copy the BI folder inside the RTW folder, rename the copy of BI "Rio" and install the Rio IBFG mod there.
    Ok... but how does the mod not work if I use a copied folder?

I have a question, the link for the rar file is not in filefront. Where can it be found?