Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: IB VGR II DISCUSSION

Default Re: RIO IBFD BRG III RELEASED!

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post
    Not sure if this is for IJ mod? The launcher for the rio mod is in the launcher folder. There are two different types depending on the install route.
    i used the .exe one

Wait do I paste the whole RTW file or just the BI folder because I want to play multiple mods and if it's the BI one, where do I paste it?

Quote Originally Posted by justinius View Post
    Wait do I paste the whole RTW file or just the BI folder because I want to play multiple mods and if it's the BI one, where do I paste it?
    Its mod foldered...(meaning you can play multiple mods) It sets up within your rtw folder alongside your bi folder..After copying the clean bi folder and changing the copied bi folder to rio then install the Rio BRG III Mod and then install the Assimilation patch as in the directions..

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Riothamus, I'm gonna give that West Roman campaign another try! Imperial glory shall be Rome's again!
    Under the Patronage of the Honorable Bolkonskij

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748
    "By purple death I'm seized and fate supreme."- Julian the Apostate

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator of rome View Post
    Riothamus, I'm gonna give that West Roman campaign another try! Imperial glory shall be Rome's again!
    Great! Make sure to have the latest Assimilation patch..it add a great deal to the mod

Let me know how it goes Imperator of rome..

The Assimilation Patch link does not work. Also I saw your Rio trailer- You get into the history a lil too much screaming over the mic. Favorite one was the Julian one( I'am a little biased towards Julian also).
    Last edited by Imperator of Rome; December 31, 2009 at 10:20 PM.

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator of rome View Post
    The Assimilation Patch link does not work. Also I saw your Rio trailer- You get into the history a lil too much screaming over the mic. Favorite one was the Julian one( I'am a little biased towards Julian also).
    I was told to really put some emotion into it ..There should be 2 links for the assimilation mod patch in the stickied Assimilation Mod patch thread..or in the Downloads thread. I just checked em and both are working fine.

I was told to really put some emotion into it ..There should be 2 links for the assimilation mod patch in the stickied Assimilation Mod patch thread..or in the Downloads thread. I just checked em and both are working fine.
    Yeah thanks, I checked the other linked and it worked fine. I might have to do two West Roman campaigns seeing as I probably forgot how to restabilize the Roman economy.

ATN's Avatar Civis

Is this mod-foldered?

Quote Originally Posted by ATN View Post
    Is this mod-foldered?
    Hi ATN..Yes its modfolded but you need to copy your orig bi folder within the rtw folder and then change the name of the copied bi folder to rio..also dont forget the Assimilation Mod Patch

ATN's Avatar Civis

Hi ATN..Yes its modfolded but you need to copy your orig bi folder within the rtw folder and then change the name of the copied bi folder to rio..also dont forget the Assimilation Mod Patch
    The Assimilation Patch seems to be unavailable. Do I need it or will Assimilation Mod Patch 1 do?

EDIT. Error installing the rar version. "CRC failed in RIO'S BRG III\rio\data\models_unit\textuter\Tribunus_east.tga.dds. The file is corrupt"
    Last edited by ATN; January 08, 2010 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ATN View Post
    The Assimilation Patch seems to be unavailable. Do I need it or will Assimilation Mod Patch 1 do?

EDIT. Error installing the rar version. "CRC failed in RIO'S BRG III\rio\data\models_unit\textuter\Tribunus_east.tga.dds. The file is corrupt"
    May need to reinstall or even download the mod again ATN...The Assimilation patch Last I checked was available under Filefront and megaupload. Its an important patch for the recruiting of good units is dependent upon assimilating your cities..also other changes and balancing was done

wth i downloaded and installed the mod to a copied rtw folder i named rio and i cant find the launcher

wth i downloaded and installed the mod to a copied rtw folder i named rio and i cant find the launcher
    The BI folder within the rtw folder is copied and that copied bi folder name should be changed to rio..That way you can still play multiple mods(modfolded)

Hi justinius
    There should be two folders with your DL that contain the launcher
    Folders:
    -Rio BRG III Icon launcher Activision
    -Rio BRG III Icon launcher Creative Assembly
    Last edited by Riothamus; January 08, 2010 at 06:58 PM.

Hi justinius
    There should be two folders with your DL that contain the launcher
    Folders:
    -Rio BRG III Icon launcher Activision
    -Rio BRG III Icon launcher Creative Assembly

yeah but if i remember they looked like white unreadable sheets. anyways im downloading bfrg installer again this time to a copied bi file contained in a also copied entire rtw folder that included bi

yeah but if i remember they looked like white unreadable sheets. anyways im downloading bfrg installer again this time to a copied bi file contained in a also copied entire rtw folder that included bi
    Why copy your entire rtw folder? there is no need to

Yea they look like white sheets cause Vista for some reason took away the rio pic I had on em..but they are the launchers with target and start up properties.

wtf the launcher in activision brings me to a screwed up version of vanilla rtw?

wtf the launcher in activision brings me to a screwed up version of vanilla rtw?
    The start in propeties of the launcher need to be the same as to where, or the route your game and thus where your mod was downloaded. If its been changed or moved this will happen.

ok i dunno but do i paste the bi folder in the rtw folder where i copied the original bi?

ok i dunno but do i paste the bi folder in the rtw folder where i copied the original bi?

The only thing you had to do justinius was copy the orig bi folder from within your rtw folder and then change the copied bi folder name to rio then download the mod..

If you copy the rtw folder and try to use that then you would then need to set up the launcher within tits properties to that location..the route to that folder. understand?
    Last edited by Riothamus; January 08, 2010 at 08:13 PM.