Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: IB VGR II DISCUSSION

Default Re: RIO IBFD BRG III RELEASED!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Tank's again! I'm now downloading the file i hope that in a couple of hours i could test it
    Great...And make sure in the rtw folder you copy the bi folder and change the copied folders name to rio before installing the mod files..k

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Lionheart's Avatar Decanus

Hi there agains i already download the mod and appears to be great like i was thinking.
    I only dont undertand two things: first i dont have the provincial campaign justinian available in the provincial campaign version.
    Also when i stat the game in 434 after i change turn it goes automaticaly to 463 is that normal?

Hi there agains i already download the mod and appears to be great like i was thinking.
    I only dont undertand two things: first i dont have the provincial campaign justinian available in the provincial campaign version.
    Also when i stat the game in 434 after i change turn it goes automaticaly to 463 is that normal?
    Glad you like it
    The Justinian Campaign currently is not compatible.
    The game by default is set to the 463AD 4 turn script
    Go to your Rio BRG III 4turn per year folder and choose the 434AD from there
    with also set alliances and no set alliances.
    Last edited by Riothamus; October 26, 2009 at 03:40 PM.

So you are here very nice. Tank's for the mod link. But could you explain me why this happens in my game? I dont understand since i fallow all the right steps.

So you are here very nice. Tank's for the mod link. But could you explain me why this happens in my game? I dont understand since i fallow all the right steps.
    explained above

ok tank's i gona make that i tell you them the feedback

ok tank's i gona make that i tell you them the feedback
    Ok Lionheart..Looking forward to your feedback and list some ideas if you wanna in the ideas thread

Enjoy

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

Nice release rio

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

Quote Originally Posted by Marku View Post
    Nice release rio
    Good to see ya Marku..Thanks

Hi Rio ! I play IBFD 7.03 since 3 weeks, and I become happy . IB is genarally one of the best Mod about this timeframe. Yet i try to download BRG III Installer, but it isn´t possible. Could you help me please ? Thanks for this great work.
    King of the Norsemen

Quote Originally Posted by HARALD HARDRADA View Post
    Hi Rio ! I play IBFD 7.03 since 3 weeks, and I become happy . IB is genarally one of the best Mod about this timeframe. Yet i try to download BRG III Installer, but it isn´t possible. Could you help me please ? Thanks for this great work.
    Hi HARALD HARDRADA,
    The upload link isn't working?

Oh, yet it running . Today the download link works, but yesterday it wasn´t so. Thanks for help. Wow ! I´m very impressed all about IB, great work, really . Good luck for IBII
    King of the Norsemen

Quote Originally Posted by HARALD HARDRADA View Post
    Oh, yet it running . Today the download link works, but yesterday it wasn´t so. Thanks for help. Wow ! I´m very impressed all about IB, great work, really . Good luck for IBII
    Thank you....dont forget the assimilation patch. Its a very important aspect of the mod now

Default Re: RIO BRG III Mod ctd and bug thread

Very good mod, this one, liked the units very much, as well the playable factions, and I would like to report you some issues I noted, besides the ocasional and traditional crash (in my case, followed by the error "a problem ocurred in BI .exe", or something like that). First, in the begining of battles the ground "waves" a bit when I move the camera. Another thing is that some settlements don't upgrade at the 12000 level (the corresponding building simply doesn't appear). Beside that, the money cheat doesn't work properly, after a certain number of turns the money goes below zero every turn, it don't matter how much I just charged before. Last "critic" (has you understand, I'm enumerating them just because I really believe in this mod) is about the map, or better, the position in it of some settlements. I can speak of what I know, and the settlement positions in Hispania are very inaccurate. You really must replace Bracara Augusta in the north bank of the Douro river, where it belongs as capital of gallaecia, that haves (had) it's southern frontier exactelly in that river. You are so minuciously accurate "preparing" gallaecia to the barbarians (the suebii galician kingdom comprised, in fact, all gallaecia plus the northern part of lusitania, to the mondego river and the city of Conimbriga, that they destroyed), that I find a piety this settlement issue. Just one final sugestion: please, rename the alemanni as suebii.
    Congratulations, very good job!

Default Re: RIO BRG III Mod ctd and bug thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aernuss View Post
    Very good mod, this one, liked the units very much, as well the playable factions, and I would like to report you some issues I noted, besides the ocasional and traditional crash (in my case, followed by the error "a problem ocurred in BI .exe", or something like that). First, in the begining of battles the ground "waves" a bit when I move the camera. Another thing is that some settlements don't upgrade at the 12000 level (the corresponding building simply doesn't appear). Beside that, the money cheat doesn't work properly, after a certain number of turns the money goes below zero every turn, it don't matter how much I just charged before. Last "critic" (has you understand, I'm enumerating them just because I really believe in this mod) is about the map, or better, the position in it of some settlements. I can speak of what I know, and the settlement positions in Hispania are very inaccurate. You really must replace Bracara Augusta in the north bank of the Douro river, where it belongs as capital of gallaecia, that haves (had) it's southern frontier exactelly in that river. You are so minuciously accurate "preparing" gallaecia to the barbarians (the suebii galician kingdom comprised, in fact, all gallaecia plus the northern part of lusitania, to the mondego river and the city of Conimbriga, that they destroyed), that I find a piety this settlement issue. Just one final sugestion: please, rename the alemanni as suebii.
    Congratulations, very good job!
    Thank You Aernuss

Moved your post here for it appears to be more suggestive and about the mod itself. I just wanna clarify a few things so I know you got the right mod here.
    -The settlements should at 12000 upgrade..I did not modify it otherwise
    - My mod doesn't have a money cheator money script..IBRR does I think
    I call that city just Bracara. Agree, I should give back the northern part of lusitania as I did have it this way previously. I set it up for them to take that region as currently compromised. Also I do have Bracara on the northern bank of the Douro river so a bit confused. Also I do call the Alemanni the Suebi(Suebi Tribes)
    Last edited by Riothamus; November 05, 2009 at 09:32 AM. Reason: m

Well... maybe I have another version, but I'm playing IBDF allright, IBDF7.exe! Let me dl your stuff and check... if thats the case, I'm very sorry lol I'll tell you something.

Well... maybe I have another version, but I'm playing IBDF allright, IBDF7.exe! Let me dl your stuff and check... if thats the case, I'm very sorry lol I'll tell you something.
    Ahhh I see I thought so

Yes thats the original moma mod now called IBRR

I'm the Rio IBFD now, we changed names to better represent the mods but it has caused confusion

I send these posts over there..sounds like good info.

well, I cannot run the game, the Rio BRG III Icon launcher Activision and Rio BRG III Icon launcher Creative Assembly don't work... should it be installed in RTW-BI folder or on the rio's folder inside it?

well, I cannot run the game, the Rio BRG III Icon launcher Activision and Rio BRG III Icon launcher Creative Assembly don't work... should it be installed in RTW-BI folder or on the rio's folder inside it?

Copy and paste the appropriate launcher icon to your desk top

Edit: Also be sure to copy your bi folder within the rtw folder and then change that copied bi folder to rio before installing the mod.
    Dont forget the assimilation patch 2
    Last edited by Riothamus; November 05, 2009 at 02:01 PM.

wich one? Lol, the activision shortcut gives the same error when copied to desktop, the ca shortcut, well... nothing happens when I right click on it, the right button menu doesn't even come up!