Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: IB VGR II DISCUSSION

Default Re: RIO IBFD BRG III RELEASED!

Really nice, BRG III should be even better than highly enjoyable BRG II. Congratulations Rio, and as thanx a lot for a great work. Played around 10 turns so far - got only 1 random CTD which was passed by reloading autosave.

maximius serbus's Avatar Civis

Good mod,but I have one question for Rio.
    Why are you made nonhistorical family tree for Byzantine Empire?

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

yay!
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Quote Originally Posted by maximius serbus View Post
    Good mod,but I have one question for Rio.
    Why are you made nonhistorical family tree for Byzantine Empire?
    If you want help me set up a more ERE historical tree and I'll put it in the recruitment patch
    pm me or post here if you want.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Icon9 Re: RIO IBFD BRG III RELEASED!

Rio, I am a computer novice but I managed to load everything, the game runs fine until I try to fight then it crashes. I don't know enough to see what I did wrong. Again everything works until I try to fight, any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by cedonxp View Post
    Rio, I am a computer novice but I managed to load everything, the game runs fine until I try to fight then it crashes. I don't know enough to see what I did wrong. Again everything works until I try to fight, any ideas?
    Hi cedonxp,
    Until you load up a battle? an ingame battle?..

congratulations guys!

Hi Rio
    I have been playing the Roman Britones and I have a couple of questions.

Population penalties for Governer buildings: I noticed that the population penalties for these buildings start at -3.5 % on up to -16% for an Imperial Palace. That's worse then the plague. Is that supposed to be correct? How do you overcome that to move up the city development tree?

Higher level Roman military units: i captued the former DoS captial of Sossion but yet I cannot build any Legionary type units. Should the Roman Britones be abe to do so since they are a Roman faction?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lioneljoe View Post
    Hi Rio
    I have been playing the Roman Britones and I have a couple of questions.

Population penalties for Governer buildings: I noticed that the population penalties for these buildings start at -3.5 % on up to -16% for an Imperial Palace. That's worse then the plague. Is that supposed to be correct? How do you overcome that to move up the city development tree?

Higher level Roman military units: i captued the former DoS captial of Sossion but yet I cannot build any Legionary type units. Should the Roman Britones be abe to do so since they are a Roman faction?

Thanks!
    Hi Lioneljoe

You Have done well to get to Soisson

Yes the pop penalties signify the urban exodus..but can be slowed down and negated!
    I have and have done so with more regularity in the patch, have given the Roman Britones use of the British legionaries Engineers and the regular. So in Soisson for instance you will be able to recruit the British legionaries. The Engineers will come from achieving a BRG triumph

Roman type Units they can recruit within the game:

limitanei
    roman infantry
    bucellarii
    western archer
    equites auxilia
    roman onagers
    merc equites veteranii
    auxilia palatinii
    ostrogothic palace saio1
    ostrogothic palace swordsmen
    equites sagittarii
    Last edited by Riothamus; October 09, 2009 at 06:21 PM.

Kolba's Avatar Libertus

Looks great!

FAMILY TREES FOR ERE

Quote Originally Posted by Kolba View Post
    Looks great!
    thanks

FAMILY TREES FOR ERE
    That is fantastic...maximius serbus. I'll contact you about when I'm gonna be using them, when and about crediting you
    Last edited by Riothamus; October 10, 2009 at 12:18 PM.

Anyone who complains about the population minuses just needs to remember that there are over five ways rising the population of the game.

I as the WRE really, really am glad about the population minus the government buildings bring, because without them unrest really would be kicking my butt.

Thx Rio,I have small correction for ERE family tree 434,LICINIA EUDOXIA should be unmarried. Because she will married Valentinianus 437 AD and he was young emperor of the WRE,my mistake. I`am redone WRE family tree.

@ F.T.463 LIBIUS SEVERUS FLAVIUS was emperor from 461-465,and he was puppet of Ricimer,he was probably poisoned by Ricimer 465 and Ricimer appointed new emperor Anthemius Procopius. Ricimer also married his daughter Alypia 465.
    Here is Anthemius family tree

Thx Rio,I have small correction for ERE family tree 434,LICINIA EUDOXIA should be unmarried. Because she will married Valentinianus 437 AD and he was young emperor of the WRE,my mistake. I`am redone WRE family tree.

@ F.T.463 LIBIUS SEVERUS FLAVIUS was emperor from 461-465,and he was puppet of Ricimer,he was probably poisoned by Ricimer 465 and Ricimer appointed new emperor Anthemius Procopius. Ricimer also married his daughter Alypia 465.
    Here is Anthemius family tree
    Very nice maximius serbus! Wil be working on this soon and will pm you

I have him as Libius Severus..where do you find him as Flavius?
    Last edited by Riothamus; October 11, 2009 at 10:55 AM.

That was his royal name Flavius Libius Severus Serpentius,but in my opinion he can be only Libius Severus,that was his real name,so yes Libius Severus is ok

That was his royal name Flavius Libius Severus Serpentius,but in my opinion he can be only Libius Severus,that was his real name,so yes Libius Severus is ok
    k thanks

Excellent release the BRG III,I think I'll play with BRG and IBRR until the next (at least I hope) Rome 2 TW.
    Playing with these great mods,I don't feel to play with Med II TW and ETW.....:-)

Hello

I have downloaded the game, however I can't find how to get it started. Was it supposed to dowmload an icon to the desktop? I thought it said would add 2 icons when I extracted the files. Can you help?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Claudio II Gothic View Post
    Excellent release the BRG III,I think I'll play with BRG and IBRR until the next (at least I hope) Rome 2 TW.
    Playing with these great mods,I don't feel to play with Med II TW and ETW.....:-)
    Thanks Claudio II Gothic

Quote Originally Posted by Beowolf View Post
    Hello

I have downloaded the game, however I can't find how to get it started. Was it supposed to dowmload an icon to the desktop? I thought it said would add 2 icons when I extracted the files. Can you help?

Thanks
    Hi Beowolf,
    Within your rtw folder you should see two folders:
    -Rio BRG III Icon launcher Activision
    -Rio BRG III Icon launcher Creative Assembly

Use the icon within the folder that represents the route of your mod installation.
    Last edited by Riothamus; October 14, 2009 at 05:46 PM.