Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041

Thread: IB VGR II DISCUSSION

Default Re: IB VGR II DISCUSSION

great mod,run perfect with the sprites, had a couple cdt and some officers that make laser beam to the sky.but nothing render it unplayable...i must admit that i already failed one time as soisson,,,,im in a second try now,i tried a new approach avoiding war as much as i can,,,bribing or buying sttlement for faction when possible.work well till now,but keeping those settlement are sometime a pain in the a$$ as you know lol.try to keep everything togther for now!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragimund Von Wallat View Post
    great mod,run perfect with the sprites, had a couple cdt and some officers that make laser beam to the sky.but nothing render it unplayable...i must admit that i already failed one time as soisson,,,,im in a second try now,i tried a new approach avoiding war as much as i can,,,bribing or buying sttlement for faction when possible.work well till now,but keeping those settlement are sometime a pain in the a$$ as you know lol.try to keep everything togther for now!
    This is all good...h/h? No sprites will not ctd(as far as I know)

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

hard/hard !?!?!? are you insane good sir haha m/m

i cant play without the sprites,so for me a little ctd once in a while worth it totally

i finally got crowned king of the franks! ....hello goth im coming!

hard/hard !?!?!? are you insane good sir haha m/m

i cant play without the sprites,so for me a little ctd once in a while worth it totally

i finally got crowned king of the franks! ....hello goth im coming!
    Awesome! congrads on long haired monarch ancillary!

I downloaded this mod and installed. I can switch between 4 and 12 turn per year campaigns in 463, but I can not get the 434 campaign. I copy the rio folder in the 434 scripts folder, paste where I have the rio folder installed, allow it to merge and overwrite, and on loading the game still end up in the 463 campaign. I even deleted map.rwm.
    What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel144 View Post
    I downloaded this mod and installed. I can switch between 4 and 12 turn per year campaigns in 463, but I can not get the 434 campaign. I copy the rio folder in the 434 scripts folder, paste where I have the rio folder installed, allow it to merge and overwrite, and on loading the game still end up in the 463 campaign. I even deleted map.rwm.
    What am I doing wrong?
    I will Download. Had to re do my c drive and I will check tomorrow and in see if there is an error.

Any word for me?

Any word for me?
    Looking for my digital RTW BI files I bought...lease give me a little more time

Sertorio's Avatar Domesticus

What am I doing wrong?
    Are you choosing to play the Main Campaign or the Provincial Campaign ? 434 Campaign is the Provincial.
    Texture works by Sertorio, banner courtesy of Joar

My AAR for VGRII-AQUILAE

Quote Originally Posted by Sertorio View Post
    Are you choosing to play the Main Campaign or the Provincial Campaign ? 434 Campaign is the Provincial.
    I chose the Main Campaign. I did not realize about the Provincial campaign, which does seem to get me to 434. Many thanks.

Let me make sure I get this correctly.
    If I want to play the 463 campaign, I need to overwrite with one of the 463 files and choose main campaign, if I want to play 434 I overwrite with a 434 file and choose provincial. Is this correct?

Also, what is supposed to be the difference between the Romano-British and the Roman Britones?

Sertorio's Avatar Domesticus

I suppose you don't need to overwrite nothing you just need to choose either main or provincial campaign on the selection screen.
    Texture works by Sertorio, banner courtesy of Joar

My AAR for VGRII-AQUILAE

Quote Originally Posted by Sertorio View Post
    I suppose you don't need to overwrite nothing you just need to choose either main or provincial campaign on the selection screen.
    Hi Sertorio. If you want to play the 434AD campaign and with the script, the 434Ad script needs to be added. 463AD campaign is by default and the script starts off w/the 463 AD campaign so the 434AD script would be needed to changed it. You have a choice between 434 4 turns and 12 turns per year. The 463AD script is set up in the same way so the change back to the 463AD from the 434AD campaign would be done in the same way. The 463 and 434 scripts come with your VGR download.

Found my gamefly RTW-BI and MTW didgital games and now installing. Then I will install the VGR II mod to see if there are any issues switching back and forth from 463 and 434 scripts
    Last edited by Riothamus; May 26, 2014 at 11:19 AM.

I have reinstalled the RTW BI Mod and the VGR Mod

Is there the option to play this without the RSII graphics? I think I may have mentioned awhile back that the RSII graphics turns my battlefield experience into the PC equivalent of wading through treacle. Not sure if anything was ever done in relation to this.

Would love to play this mod again!
    'The Last Pagan Emperor'- An Invasio Barbarorum Somnium Apostatae Juliani AAR
    MAARC L 1st Place
    MAARC LXXI 1st Place

'Immortal Persia' A Civilization III AAR

Prepare to imbibe the medicine of rebuke!

Yes my friend. I posted a version in the DL section

Hooray! Thanks Rio.
    'The Last Pagan Emperor'- An Invasio Barbarorum Somnium Apostatae Juliani AAR
    MAARC L 1st Place
    MAARC LXXI 1st Place

'Immortal Persia' A Civilization III AAR

Prepare to imbibe the medicine of rebuke!

I redid the walls and governors palace to better reflect their influences. Walls will be symbolic to constriction thus population loss as it was the sign of the times. It will also give several positive influences therefore it will be important to keep them built. The governors palace will no longer have a neg. effect to law ect.. It will give law. Working on many things..

Default Re: Constant crashes after second battle

i mostly play 2 mods...yours and SAI they complement each other well when you want to take a little blip forward...even after so many years im still not bored,long ago this mod changed a whole lot and every update was like a gift of heaven putting a new layer of awsomness to discover,your economic system in particular i always loved it the most,in my humble lowly opinion it is the best feature of the mod.

i mostly play 2 mods...yours and SAI they complement each other well when you want to take a little blip forward...even after so many years im still not bored,long ago this mod changed a whole lot and every update was like a gift of heaven putting a new layer of awsomness to discover,your economic system in particular i always loved it the most,in my humble lowly opinion it is the best feature of the mod.
    Just wanted to put your post here Ragimund Von Wallat and thank you for your kind words, The economic system was something that nearly made me insane but it's something I created that I am very proud of. It might not be for some but I had to implement a system true to what I believed and not to be compromised in any way. Hearing your thoughts on it puts a smile on my face.

well its really immersive the way its set...you really ''feel there'' even if you get something rolling ....a major trade deal broken,by the attacking faction or by a faction raiding your territory.then all go to and if you didint plan in advance you are screwed.when things go well and the shekels get in by the bucket load then its very satisfying.the building system and the units recruitement time play a huge role in this.having your favorite 'levy unit' can help alot ...you keep a core of troops and if war happen you can quickly levy the rest of your force.

i recommend it to everyone,it have this late antiquity-medievalish taste to it also