Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Early Bohemian Units Preview

Default Re: Early Bohemian Units Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Bivoj View Post
    And what about "práčata" - boys with slings, who bombard enemy cavalry with stones and frighten their horses???
    We'd need a sling animation which hopefully we can get at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

How did i missed that? Exelent work jentlemen!
    Be proud of your work!!!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    We'd need a sling animation which hopefully we can get at some point.
    Just import them from RTW Somebody in Third Age: Total War imported the axe-throwing animations from RTW, and it looks great. So it should be quite possible

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiđinn Veđr: Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Storm View Post
    Just import them from RTW Somebody in Third Age: Total War imported the axe-throwing animations from RTW, and it looks great. So it should be quite possible
    I don't know how to do it. I'm sure I could learn, but I have so many other projects I'm working on that I keep hoping an animator will join our team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234