Thread: news to me

Default news to me

this mod has come as a bit of a shock,i didnt know there was a samurai campaign mod out there! this needs more publicity,i know a lot of people who are dying for a game like this. the screenies look very good by the way.

Default Re: news to me

Thanks a lot leonn

We have some problems with the campain addon, so I advice you wait one or two days before downloading, as we could fix it. The BoA v2 executable is ok, so you will be able to play custom battles.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Ok, now you can download it. It works

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

cheers,dl'ing now.

so this mod is no longer CTD ????? if it is true,i will reinstall and play it again

No, there are still some CTD which could happen, but after a reload it works. We spoke about repetitive CTD...

just at the beginning of the game and i like very much what im seeing.nice use of the old shogun music etc.do you need lists of bugs and whats missing still? because i will be playing this a lot! very well done on producing this mod,its what ive been waiting for.

Lord Dakier's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Any bugs or errors would be usefull for documentation for future fixes.
    We Came, We Saw, We Ran Away!

ok, very quick from first play.the 3 faction leader portraits are vanilla rome and descriptions are missing but you probably know this.full description on tranquil garden card missing, no 'no' option on the really quit? screen.do you want any historical discrepancies i spot? i know a little about the period and have a lot of references. as i say,ive only just started playing but i have work soon so must stop.more tomorrow. sorry! i'll put the next one in the bugs thread.

Ya, post in this thread. I will make a list of correction to do/bugs to correct.