Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: [SS/SV AAR] Heaven's Descent, Cyprus Reborn: A Crusader AAR (Updated 7/13)

Scottish King's Avatar Campidoctor
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: [SS/SV AAR] Heaven's Descent, Cyprus Reborn: A Crusader AAR (Updated 2/27)

Dum dah dum dah! Marie has turned into an assasin. I like the fact that the monster you use was a hippopotamus instead of a crocodile which i thought it was until I saw the picture. They are truly dangerous animals. Your writing is superb,cant wait for the next chapter!!!
    The White Horse: Hanover AAR (On going ETW AAR)
    Tales of Acamar: Legends WS Yearly Award Best Plot Winner (On-going CW Piece)
    The Song of Asnurn: An Epic Poem MCWC VI Winner (On-hold CW Piece)
    Tales of Acamar: Outbreak (Finished)
    To Conquer the World for Islam A Moor AAR (Finished)

Default Re: [SS/SV AAR] Heaven's Descent, Cyprus Reborn: A Crusader AAR (Updated 2/27)

Wonderful update. Marie's turn of heart was quite the surprise I must say. The pictures are quite stunning.

MOAR!
    The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Last edited by Thokran; August 26, 2013 at 07:44 PM.

Also, I want to provide a friendly reminder that the MAARC XXXV is up and running! Don't forget to go and vote for your favorite AAR, as there is a stellar selection of competition this month!

Excellent update as always - one of my favourites since the restart. Very complex emotionally - the feeling of satisfaction at Gilbert and Marie plus Gilbert's fading (or just jaded?) feelings towards Nicole. The last sentence tops it off really. I sense lady trouble up ahead for our Gilbert

Look forward to the fight against the Berbers, Marie killing Richard(?), their journey eastwards, in no particular order

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Content Emeritus

Default Re: [SS/SV AAR] Heaven's Descent, Cyprus Reborn: A Crusader AAR (Updated 3/4)

Another great update! I wonder if our heroes will ever make it back home or are forever doomed to adventures aboard in exotic lands?

Default Re: [SS/SV AAR] Heaven's Descent, Cyprus Reborn: A Crusader AAR (Updated 3/4)

Last edited by Thokran; August 26, 2013 at 07:45 PM.

Default Re: [SS/SV AAR] Heaven's Descent, Cyprus Reborn: A Crusader AAR (Updated 3/12)

Interesting turn of events, though I can't help but feel this is not the end of their troubles.

Marie's announcement was quite the shocker - no doubt it hangs over Gilbert like a giant rock as they leave the desert

Content Emeritus

Default Re: [SS/SV AAR] Heaven's Descent, Cyprus Reborn: A Crusader AAR (Updated 3/12)

Another astounding update! I surely was surprised by the appearance of the tuaregs and Marie's surprise shocked me as well!

Last edited by Thokran; August 26, 2013 at 07:45 PM.

cisse's Avatar Civis

Best wishes to her and you, mate. Hope she gets well soon.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by cisse View Post
    Best wishes to her and you, mate. Hope she gets well soon.
    Same here!

best wishes to you both.

Last edited by Thokran; August 26, 2013 at 07:46 PM.

Last edited by Thokran; August 26, 2013 at 07:46 PM.

Default Re: [SS/SV AAR] Heaven's Descent, Cyprus Reborn: A Crusader AAR (Updated 3/30)

Well, these are some interesting developments... I'm sure this child will make the plot turn in quite a few ways in the future. Great job with this story, I really enjoy it!

Marvzilla's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [SS/SV AAR] Heaven's Descent, Cyprus Reborn: A Crusader AAR (Updated 3/30)

It will be interesting to see what they make out of this situation.They are in the middle of nowhere,and nobodys helping them.

Nice read.

Not sure why I didn't comment on this until now. Brilliant update as always. Nice to see the dynamics between Marie and Gilbert in the face of their ticking time bomb

Congrats on the MAARC win by the way!