Thread: [Sub-Mod] Artillery Batterys

Default [Sub-Mod] Artillery Batterys

Hello!
    I've made a sub varient of APE: TI, in which I've doubled the size of artillery units, removed grenades from the grenadiers, and set them to the same size as line infantry. Also, Dragoon's are now the same size as light infantry. For artillery, recruitment has gone up 250%, and upkeep 150%, and Grenadier now cost 150% line infantry costs, and Dragoons cost 175% more.

Finally, I reduced the morale, and ever so slightly, the price, of line infantry units larger than the norm.

I'm considering creating a submod from this (Instead of a user moded APETIModcore).

Is anyone interested?

Default Re: [Sub-Mod] Artillery Batterys

Actually, yes
    Well, that sounds to me somewhat like a change to one or two single files (varying stats) so that you could simply append those files to a post or upload them do the Downloads - but I have to admit, I'm quite new to use mods for ETW so I might well be wrong and the matter thus rather complicated

Krixux's Avatar Ordinarius

I believe that one can easily chance all stats: morale, defence, nr of deployment ranks, how many “unique” units can be recruited and where, etc., by using the DBEditor.

just give it a try, is not that hard (although some due crashes will be there till u get it right, as it was in my case...)

D I V I D E - ET - I M P E R A

& A PROPER EMPIRE: TERRA INCOGNITA .... A P E - T I
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "Perhaps, as some wit remarked, the best proof that there is Intelligent Life in Outer Space is the fact it hasn't come here. Well, it can't hide forever - one day we will overhear it."

Quote Originally Posted by Krixux View Post

I believe that one can easily chance all stats: morale, defence, nr of deployment ranks, how many “unique” units can be recruited and where, etc., by using the DBEditor.

just give it a try, is not that hard (although some due crashes will be there till u get it right, as it was in my case...)

I'll backup my relevant files and give it a try THX mate

Krixux's Avatar Ordinarius

Glad to be of help m8 !

On the other hand, I have a problem with “royal duex points” or something, a cool grenadiers regiment for France, “à la“ the “Old Guard” of Napoleon.. Changed the teh requirement to “ring bayonet” the time to “early” the region to Allsace_Loraione then to France (tried Europe and Global as well) yet 100 turns into the game no possibility to train them (France is still a Kingdom)...

Any input will help....
    D I V I D E - ET - I M P E R A

& A PROPER EMPIRE: TERRA INCOGNITA .... A P E - T I
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "Perhaps, as some wit remarked, the best proof that there is Intelligent Life in Outer Space is the fact it hasn't come here. Well, it can't hide forever - one day we will overhear it."