Thread: Atlantis

Icon1 Atlantis

I cant actually make mods but i think its a pretty good idea. This mod isn't meant to be in anyway historical but i think it would be interesting to have the ruins Atlantis as a rebel city or as a faction. As i say before this is a idea and i don't want to be flamed! In Age of mythology Atlantis was west of Spain, and was kind of like the protector of all the western Greek colonies just think it would be cool as a optional idea. And it is likely there was a city like that in the west but was probably destroyed..

Default Re: Atlantis

That's already in game, its called Crete

Personally it would be nice to see the islands west of Spain included since there is evidence they were part of Carthage or at least explored by the Carthaginians. Then again there probably isn't room on the map unless everything east of the Seleucids is gotten rid of.
    "Midway upon the journey of our life
    I found myself within a forest dark,
    For the straightforward pathway had been lost." Dante Alighieri

Icon3 Re: Atlantis

It's more that the number of provinces (and hence cities) is limited, and EB is already at the limit. The Canaries were not important in the grand scheme of things.

As for Atlantis, EB is about historical accuracy, so I am surprised to see this as a submod to EB of all mods. I guess it would be fun, but in the TW community there are more ideas than modders, so if you want to make it work you'll have to learn some modding yourself.