When it's done.
    Look at the preview.

Default Re: i can't wait

Released? are you serious?

wen will this mod will release
    We really don't know.

and will there be more region in arabia
    There are a few regions in Arabia and a lot in the Arabic speaking lands that border it. You can see our regions here: http://dots.axesgame.com/map/ But, there will also be permanent stone forts used to represent additional cities.

and what's the special thing for the islamic faction's in your mod
    That's a tough question because we are doing so much to improve the historical accuracy of Muslim factions that I couldn't fit it all in a single post. I can say that it will be enough that Muslim factions should be interesting to play for those who know a lot about Islamic history and an education for those who don't.
    Last edited by sumskilz; October 04, 2009 at 04:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    We really don't know.

There are a few regions in Arabia and a lot in the Arabic speaking lands that border it. You can see our regions here: http://dots.axesgame.com/map/ But, there will also be permanent stone forts used to represent additional cities.

That's a tough question because we are doing so much to improve the historical accuracy of Muslim factions that I couldn't all in a single post. I can say that it will be enough that Muslim factions should be interesting to play for those who know a lot about Islamic history and an education for those who don't.
    thank's man