View Poll Results: What should replace the Free Peoples?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing! The Free Peoples are good!

3 13.64%
  • Pergamon

6 27.27%
  • Galatia

4 18.18%
  • Pergamon AND Galatia!

3 13.64%
  • Dacia

1 4.55%
  • Britain

0 0%
  • Arabia

4 18.18%
  • I don't know

1 4.55%
  • I don't care (then don't vote).

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Faction

Default Re: New Faction

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
    I feel violated right now.....MY posts are the funny ones ...remember

MCPU here you listen to metal.....i think you find this very amusing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc-V3NYckOI That cracked me up.
    CANNIBAL CORPSE ARE LEGEND!!!

Not lounge music! DEATH METAL!!!
    ...ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

I know they are a legend,i grew up with them....i love the barnes area.The new vocalist(george) is a studio singer,live he sucks bigtime.

I found the lounge version funny lol

Back to topic....who thinks sparta would be a good idea for a faction.
    Hm i dont know what Aqd plans are.I think he include in Pergamon in the next version.....Is there still a faction slot left after Pergamon?
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Even Herodotus wrote...that he saw wingend serpents in arabia.
    The word Dinosaur wasn't in the english dictonary untill 1860...WHY??
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.
    And dont accept the FEMA chip....its the mark of the beast

I know they are a legend,i grew up with them....i love the barnes area.The new vocalist(george) is a studio singer,live he sucks bigtime.

I found the lounge version funny lol

Back to topic....who thinks sparta would be a good idea for a faction.
    Hm i dont know what Aqd plans are.I think he include in Pergamon in the next version.....Is there still a faction slot left after Pergamon?
    I hope there's a free slot, but it should go to barbarians. Sparta was destroyed by the Thebans, and then Alexander.

Caligula Caesar's Avatar Horse Lord

Actually, Alexander never destroyed Sparta, he destroyed Thebes But Sparta wasn't as important after the Thebans defeated them.
    RTR-VII Team Leader and Leader of Fortuna Orbis, an RTR Submod

"History has only one concern and aim, and that is the useful; which again has one single source, and that is truth." -Lucian of Samosata

Fortuna Orbis Beta is released!

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula Caesar View Post
    Actually, Alexander never destroyed Sparta, he destroyed Thebes But Sparta wasn't as important after the Thebans defeated them.
    Sorry. But the point still stands

The picts! Please, the Picts.

After all they are barbarians.
    I can give you a lot more information on them, if you would like to consider them.

Quote Originally Posted by DDomega View Post
    The picts! Please, the Picts.

After all they are barbarians.
    I can give you a lot more information on them, if you would like to consider them.

Hold on, we don't have Britain at all yet

Barbarian faction needed!!!

The goidilic would be a nice faction....i remember...i loved there units in EB.But brittain is a bit of a dead end.
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.

Caligula Caesar's Avatar Horse Lord

You mean the Irish? I can imagine that in 100 years of campaign they will still have done nothing
    RTR-VII Team Leader and Leader of Fortuna Orbis, an RTR Submod

"History has only one concern and aim, and that is the useful; which again has one single source, and that is truth." -Lucian of Samosata

Fortuna Orbis Beta is released!

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula Caesar View Post
    You mean the Irish? I can imagine that in 100 years of campaign they will still have done nothing

Yeah the irish,thats why i said ...its a bit of a dead end.As AI they will do nothing i'm afraid....but playing the faction would be cool.
    Of course playing a other faction....would make them as good as obsolete....a shame.

I think...still greece or hungary/bulgaria need another faction for balancing.

Yeah the irish,thats why i said ...its a bit of a dead end.As AI they will do nothing i'm afraid....but playing the faction would be cool.
    Of course playing a other faction....would make them as good as obsolete....a shame.

I think...still greece or hungary/bulgaria need another faction for balancing.
    Bulgaria = Thrace. But they didn't do much

This mod is epic and has some amazing factions but as some1 who loves every part of Epirus can we plllzzzzzzzzz have epirus in the next version or somit

A Comment from like 3 years ago lol said they wanted a faction which was based on Barbarian and Greek. Epirus is based on Macedon and Illyian Macedon are obvi a Phalanx faction which Epirus copyed and created amazing armys . Illyians are a bunch of tribes north of epirus or macedon and there barbarians but also copy the way of the greeks like Athens and well all the other Hoplite factions lol.

Pergamon is also like this as it also uses the Macedon way of war with parts of Thrace and Gauls

can you get rid of free people coz no offence they suck . Take them out and add Epirus,pergamon and if you can add a british tribe which didnt use Chariots coz Chariots are annoying lol and im british so i want a british tribe but with cavalry not chariots

I WANT WHAT I WANT!! lol jokes but would be thankfull if the nex version did bring atleast one of those factions

Finn's Avatar Total Realism

This mod is no longer being worked on and unless some picks up the torch from AqD you're not likely to see another faction added to it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123