Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: MTW XL Mod

Civitate

Default Re: MTW XL Mod

Try setting your Anti Aliasing to x2 in your nVidia control panel, that worked for me when I had nVidia card.
    Under the patronage of Rhah and brother of eventhorizen.

Hello

If I install this mod, or BKB come to that, can I still play the Viking Era campaign?

Civitate

I think so, in XL the option to play it still comes up. I am not sure though, if you want to solely play the Viking Invasion campaign, then dont bother with a mod, vanilla VI is good enough.
    Under the patronage of Rhah and brother of eventhorizen.

thanks mate - I would still like the option of playing both vi and xl. I shall give it a go.

the mtw xl its just great !!

actually i've uninstall my rtw (+mods) to play it , but the rtw vanilla map are so far better =/
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Hellmut34's Avatar Miles

Will this mod work with the mtw1 gold version?

A little maiming never hurt anybody

The Good's Avatar the Bad and the Ugly

Does VikingHorde update the mod anymore? Because he has not been here for a long time it seems....

By the way, this is THE BEST Medieval mod I have played so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Julius View Post
    Does VikingHorde update the mod anymore? Because he has not been here for a long time it seems....
    VH ended being caught up in that most terrible of distractions....real life. I know that at one point he was working on a second (smaller) patch for XL, but he never got around to finishing it.
    "Evil is easy, and has infinite forms." - Pascal

Hello everyone,

i cant dl it :S is there a problem with link??please anyone can help me ??i will wait your help here....

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Are you sure it isn't working?

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

let me tell you my trouble.i want to dl it and i click the link.i got flashget before and flashget opens when i click the link in above then it dls something like a dos program with black screen.but i solved it i guess i disable flashget and open it as a link.the final link is= http://www.3ddownloads.com/...ats/vh..._full.exe.then i click start downloading (estimated time is 5 mins and i closed popup blocker) flashget opens and it dls a 7 kb dos file.. what can i do?some can help me plz?

let me tell you my trouble.i want to dl it and i click the link.i got flashget before and flashget opens when i click the link in above then it dls something like a dos program with black screen.but i solved it i guess i disable flashget and open it as a link.the final link is= http://www.3ddownloads.com/...ats/vh..._full.exe.then i click start downloading (estimated time is 5 mins and i closed popup blocker) flashget opens and it dls a 7 kb dos file.. what can i do?some can help me plz?

The download goes fine with me and ends good but as with every MTW mod I've tried, it doesn't change anything in the game.

Uandwhosearmy's Avatar Miles

Errm... have you read the mod description in the first post? XL wasn't made to provide you with a brand new game you know. If you're looking for more large scale conversions there are plenty of MTW mods out there that do that, Pike & Musket being one example.

Hey, people.

I'm new here and didn't know where to post this, but I've got a real problem.

I downloaded and installed the 2.0 XL light patch and 2.0 XL full patch for MTW: VI. When I launched the game to the main screen, I noticed that it didn't say "Medieval Total War: Viking Invasion XL" like my brothers screen did. Next to that, when I started a campaign the new maps were not in the game; however, the troops that were apparentally supposed to be there were in provinces such as Livonia, Syria, Cordoba, Portugal, Provence, Kiev, Khazar, Sweden, and Poland. Oh, and also my troop numbers seem to be the same as in the original MTW (ex. Spearmen: 133 men, 80 Archers, & 53 Mounted Sergeants.)

Does ANYBODY know what I could do to fix this problem???? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

That's because you only install one or the other, not both.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

VikingHorde's Avatar Tiro

Icon4 Re: MTW XL Mod

MTW XL 3.0 mod is now finished, get it here:

http://www.3ddownloads.com/strategy-...W_XL3_Full.exe

The 3.0 version features some new unit pics, some changes to unit stats, early period start at 1080, minor bugfixes, new names for some of the factions (general names) and more.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by VikingHorde; October 02, 2007 at 06:32 AM.

Gasp! He's back! I'll definitely have to download this soon, probably tomorrow

Thanks VH. I ve downloaded it and will be installing shortly...the 1080 start is a really good idea.

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VikingHorde View Post
    MTW XL 3.0 mod is now finished, get it here:

http://www.mizus.com/files/files/MTW...W_XL3_Full.exe

The 3.0 version features some new unit pics, some changes to unit stats, early period start at 1080, minor bugfixes, new names for some of the factions (general names) and more.

Enjoy!
    Incredible! Fantastic! MTW XL made me realize I was addicted to the game. Ok, Ill download and take a look.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers