Thread: Install problem

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Install problem

I spent half the day downloading, and then this happened. I was using orbit downloader
    Attachment 56424
    I have tried again several times with the same result.
    Thanks in advance
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Default Re: Install problem

Are you using XP or Vista? A clean BI 1.6?

The only mods I have are modfoldered (Wouldn't use anything else) and yes I have a clean 1.6. IJ works. Please tell me I don't have to redownload!
    EDIT and yes I have XP
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"

Quote Originally Posted by Julianus Flavius View Post
    Please tell me I don't have to redownload!
    You don't have to redownload.
    But, unfortunately, I think I might be lying . Let's wait a little longer. Perhaps someone will offer you another alternative that I can't see right now .

Art by Joar

Unfortunately, I would say that your download got corrupted and that you'll have to do a new one.

bugger. Ah, well it's only 5 hours!

EDIT: Yay it now works. Jolly good!
    Last edited by Julianus Flavius; September 29, 2009 at 03:01 AM.