Thread: How morbid is to Morbid

Default How morbid is to Morbid

90 % of the people in this game are already dead or the good people die I just had to kill tobar from point lookout who was probably the friendliest guy in the wasteland Then I found that Oscar Zulu frequency that guy asking for help for his sick son Im like im a doctor I can help theses people I go to there hideout the f**in dead what the
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Sidmen's Avatar Mangod of Earth

Default Re: How morbid is to Morbid

Haha.

Yeah, the game is unique in that it takes you down the dark path without apologizing for it. It is the wasteland after all.
    "For the humble doily is indeed the gateway to ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!"

~Sidmen, Member of the House of Wilpuri, Patronized by pannonian

Default Re: How morbid is to Morbid

Quote Originally Posted by Moorish guy View Post
    90 % of the people in this game are already dead or the good people die I just had to kill tobar from point lookout who was probably the friendliest guy in the wasteland Then I found that Oscar Zulu frequency that guy asking for help for his sick son Im like im a doctor I can help theses people I go to there hideout the f**in dead what the
    The Tobar who rips out your frontal lobe?

REAL NICE.

As for Oscar-Zulu those are from old US army and EPA radios the guys on the other end are all long gone.