Thread: New Mod Signature Request

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default New Mod Signature Request

I know you guys are busy but I have a small request if a few of you gentelmen can find the time. Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod creator Dave Scarface is working on a new project called the Age Of Discovery. KGCM:AoD I would like to request a few sigs and maybe a userbar if you guys can do it. Here is a quick discription by the man himself Dave Scarface.

The new mod I am working on is going to be very familiar to everybody who played and enjoyed KGCM. This time I am focusing it on the late medieval period and the beginnings of the modern age. I am going to try and retell the history as accurately as I can and bring it back to life. This campaign will start in 1400 AD and will cover many important world events and periods of war. For example the discovery of the new world, the great Western Schism and later the Reformation, the invasion of europe by the Ottoman turks and the Hundred years war.

thanks guys
    y

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

Default Re: New Mod Signature Request

Got any picture material to work with?

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: New Mod Signature Request

No not yet. Maybe I posted this a little early as nothing has been released yet. I guess anything from the 15th century that has to do with events or total war. Maybe I will talk to dave about doing a little preview announcing faction list and maybe showing the new shields. I guess if you want to do something use your imagination. If not this can wait a while.....

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER