Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BC 2.02 Empires of New Worlds Diplomacy

Default Re: BC 2.02 Empires of New Worlds Diplomacy

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    ok, then reopen negotiations and this time give money to Garato in exchange for the settlements. He will accept your offer this turn if this is the case
    Right, now he wants money?, Does he actually have any part in this peace talks?
    If it was just a question of money and negotiation and exchange of settlements, we wouldn't be where we are today.
    I've already negotiated with him for these settlements, to either buy it from him or exchange them for other settlements, he flat out refused. Now we are beyond that, and its a whole new level. I will not recoil back to negotiation.
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

Well Iam ready to do my turn.
    But before some documents...
    this my private letter to Romans of Sept 14th(month ago!)
    *Hail Emperor!
    As you know well our position not so perfect.
    We have no any ports we have no way to both seas...
    So to leave for your all settlements you asked not so wise.
    Moreover to consider your contacts with christians arounded us...
    Accept my desicion.
    You welcome to attack Dorylaeum now.
    We are sieging Heraclea on Black sea,because we need port.But we can to discuss about it destiny later if we have more ports there.
    We are sieging Amourium because we need the way to the Mediterranean sea.But also its possible to discuss the city problem later.If we have a another port in the area.

My agent offered the official alliance.Hope you accept it.
    All our neighbour settlements must be demilitarized!(in Minor Asia).
    I strongly advice to avoid the alliance with armeians and georgians.Otherwise
    we to enforce our border garrisons.
    Turkish Sultan.

Any comments? I offered to take those cities but later!.

Well .No more words
    I give to Triforce 2-3 houres to confirm conditions of treaty.
    He gets Heraclia -Amorium.
    in exchange I get Antallia.Plus 500 florins.
    If he decline we are fighting on.Assure you-not so easy for romans there...
    Even,if a creators gave them so elite troops...
    Last edited by garato; October 09, 2009 at 09:56 AM.
    bad boy boogie

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    Well Iam ready to do my turn.
    But before some documents...
    this my private letter to Romans of Sept 14th(month ago!)
    Hail Emperor!
    As you know well our position not so perfect.
    We have no any ports we have no way to both seas...
    So to leave for your all settlements you asked not so wise.
    Moreover to consider your contacts with christians arounded us...
    Accept my desicion.
    You welcome to attack Dorylaeum now.
    We are sieging Heraclea on Black sea,because we need port.But we can to discuss about it destiny later if we have more ports there.
    We are sieging Amourium because we need the way to the Mediterranean sea.But also its possible to discuss the city problem later.If we have a another port in the area.

My agent offered the official alliance.Hope you accept it.
    All our neighbour settlements must be demilitarized!(in Minor Asia).
    I strongly advice to avoid the alliance with armeians and georgians.Otherwise
    we to enforce our border garrisons.

Any comments? I offered to take those cities but later!.

Well .No more words
    I give to Triforce 2-3 houres to confirm conditions of treaty.
    He gets Heraclia -Amorium.
    in exchange I get Antallia.Plus 500 florins.
    If he decline we are fighting on.Assure you-not so romans for you ...
    Good, I can give you an awnser right now.

No, no, no no nooo!.

And I already told you Amourium has no access to the Med, and if you wanted a port in black sea, you should have seiged Amasia the first turn.

TRIFORCE.

Never had any illussion about you.
    ps
    Amourium is closest settlement to my capital.And most southern to Med sea.
    Well.enough
    bad boy boogie

My turn will be later. After one of response..
    I will call Triforse now*Fortrissimo*
    Now i opened for myself -Its enough to build 5 forts and block a moving across whole Minor Asia1Ha ha ha!
    Seriuosly gues.Who blame me in offtop.
    Remind you.Don't forget who was the mainspring to start new campaigns without spies ?Me.
    Hope next time we ban forts.This is nonsense.Or we need to limit the bulding of them...
    bad boy boogie

..............................................................................................................................................................................
    ..................................................................................................................................................................................
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................
    .......................................................................................................................................................................................
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................
    .......................................................................................................................................................................................
    ..........................................................................................................................................................................................
    ............................................................................................................................................................................................
    .............................................................................................................................................................................................

You asked for no spies. You don't build any thing to counter forts... You don't protect yourself... Bug perhaps?
    Abit tired now...

But what you wil to do without bugs?..I leave them all for you.
    bad boy boogie

Quote Originally Posted by TriforceV View Post
    Right, now he wants money?, Does he actually have any part in this peace talks?
    If it was just a question of money and negotiation and exchange of settlements, we wouldn't be where we are today.
    I've already negotiated with him for these settlements, to either buy it from him or exchange them for other settlements, he flat out refused. Now we are beyond that, and its a whole new level. I will not recoil back to negotiation.
    Yes, it doesn't surprise me now that i know you had his capital under siege. You never wanted peace but war. If you just wanted the settlements you would have only attacked those settlements and protected yourself with forts especially after you told him you weren't going to attack him.

But don't worry, i will send a Jihad, and anyone who wants to control this beast in place would be wise as to join an attack against him. Kaizer thinks i am bluffing, so does Triforce. Let that be their first mistake.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    Yes, it doesn't surprise me now that i know you had his capital under siege. You never wanted peace but war. If you just wanted the settlements you would have only attacked those settlements and protected yourself with forts especially after you told him you weren't going to attack him.

But don't worry, i will send a Jihad, and anyone who wants to control this beast in place would be wise as to join an attack against him. Kaizer thinks i am bluffing, so does Triforce. Let that be their first mistake.
    I had his Capital under-siege not to sack it, but to threaten to sack it if he doesn't accept my treaty, Do you not know how an ultimatum works?
    I do, in fact the Kingdom of Jerusalem is doing the same damn thing to me as we speak, I'm forced to sell him Cypress, if I want to or not.. IF I don't he will sack Cypress, it's a harsh lesson but, you deal with it and make a choice,

TRIFORCE.

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

Btw, what garato has said is something quite interesting....
    what about a hotseat with no forts at all? or to reduce the number of them to 1 or 2 per region...
    interesting....

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

well i agree with teh forts decision but it isnt to late

MAKE SPIES ABLE TO OPEN FORTS JUST NOT CITIES

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

too late IMHO. players haven't built Inns.

BTW, check this:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=303331

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Empedocles View Post
    Btw, what garato has said is something quite interesting....
    what about a hotseat with no forts at all? or to reduce the number of them to 1 or 2 per region...
    interesting....
    Yeah forts wouldn't be a problem, if spies were allowed to open them,
    I hate to say 'I told you so' regarding forts, but I did at the beginning of the campaign

TRIFORCE.

recent events have made Ayyubids realize that they were deliberately misinformed and misled by those who dare to call themselves the Faithful. we are putting an abrupt end to those relations, we shall no longer be fooled!

consequently, Ayyubids have revised their foreign policy. no longer shall we be associated with the Turkish dogs, cheaters, lairs and cowards! their conduct shames the Faithful around the world. those fighting them are fighting a righteous cause. we wish them the best of luck in the destruction of both Turkic states.

trade routes will soon be reopened and damaged relations repaired.

may peace be with you.

The Turkish Sultan wishes to repair the past damages done to relations with the ERE and Armenia. The previous Sultan was afflicted with madness, and took many actions that the people disapproved of. Now my people are slowly perishing, and we are willing to discuss peace on most terms.

Closed
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234