Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BC 2.02 Empires of New Worlds Diplomacy

Default Re: BC 2.02 Empires of New Worlds Diplomacy

I agree Triforce isnt in the wrong... The Romans only wanted reasonability and as me and him talked trade rights through he told me the story

Well.we are muslims finally found out who is kipchaks.Very well.
    Romann leader,your comments belongs to a hungry shark...
    The whole mean is i am too hungry.And you need to eat...
    bad boy boogie

i dont understand why must there be war... From the word go there was war...

Ask for romans and armenians.As I gathered they know nothing but a war only...
    bad boy boogie

ok.. well you are the might Turks, the Armenians are like a pebble near you finish them...

nonsense,
    Peace can always be arranged, we aren't uncivilized, if you respect our original offer we might come to some sort of arrangement.
    Last edited by TriforceV; October 01, 2009 at 02:23 PM.
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

That is very detailed, mine was just very simple, Turks were being too aggressive, setting up front lines, and moving every army to their front against me. (Which left them easily hit by the romans)
    Abit tired now...

Yeah,
    I think thats fair to also include the Armenians in our peace talk,
    in addition to the terms I asked for in the first turn, you and Armenians will also have a white peace, since both of you havn't taken any land as of yet, I believe it is more then fair, allowing a full scale invasion on the Armenians who are clearly outnumbered to continue the war without our help would certainly spell their doom.

TRIFORCE.

The war aganist RumTurks was preparing from the start of HS.
    I located my forts in netraul zone only.
    Armenians at once provocated me and build the fort om my land.
    Romans rejoined huge army and moved towards my capital.
    Some forts of armenians were builded on romans territory in order to attack me.
    Latins have took Allepo,and going to attack me from north.Plus georgians.
    Muslims must to know which way they are going to act.
    Step by step,factions by factions they are going to devouer all world.
    bad boy boogie

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    The war aganist RumTurks was preparing from the start of HS.
    I located my forts in netraul zone only.
    Armenians at once provocated me and build the fort om my land.
    Romans rejoined huge army and moved towards my capital.
    Some forts of armenians were builded on romans territory in order to attack me.
    Latins have took Allepo,and going to attack me from north.Plus georgians.
    Muslims must to know which way they are going to act.
    Step by step,factions by factions they are going to devouer all world.
    okay obviously, the whole "I'm ready to negotiate peace" has gone through one ear and out the other, because if I wanted war, I wouldn't be offering you a peace.
    It just wouldn't make any sense, especially since I havn't taken any of your land yet.

At any rate, my offer will remain, think it over, maybe look at your turn or whatever and consider it, asking for 2 small towns Amourim and Heraclea(which used to be Greek rebels) that I originally asked for, before you besieged them on your first turn, knowing fully well I wanted them.
    If you agree, then send me your diplomat which is within the area on your turn and offer me these two cities for a peace treaty and i will accept it, and we can get on with our lives...

If you refuse my generous offer, then I will continue the war, and my terms will be much harsher.

This is the price you pay when you purposely go out of your way to capture the only lands I have a possibility of expanding too, you have nobody to blame but your greedy self.

- Emperor of Rome.

TRIFORCE.

When I built the fort, it was still neutral and not Turkish lands, Just like how you built forts in my proclaimed "Armenian Rebel towns"

So try to get a better reason. If we may add, I think it would be fair that the Turkish Sultanate would give 2,500 to the Armenians for having to build so many forts due to Turkish aggression, and most likely the cause of this whole war. Such a small number is not very demanding at all.
    Abit tired now...

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

just a few words from the georgian king to the muslim alliance.

Let it be known that you are the ones who started this war. Needless is to say that the georgian kingdom have never thought of going to war against any of you, you are mor powerfule than us.
    Since the Divine Lord had wished to gift us with victory in the battlefield we wish to continue the war untill a more favourable term for our kingdom is reached.
    Our war is against the seljuks alone.

regards

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

There is no muslim alliance. At least not if the Romans and Armenians agree to a sensible ceasefire with the Turks. The only ones at war are the Turks and the Seljuk and all this started because Garato got paranoid about an all Christian attack after Kaizer Merlox declared war for some fort in neutral lands. He therefore asked everyone to help him but no one could or wanted and only the Seljuks accepted by attacking you. I still don't understand how the Georgians could have been a threat to him but ok. As long as there is a peaceful conclusion i will be satisfied.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

I think it would be extremely unwise for the so called creation of the "Muslim Alliance" instigated by the Seljuks and Turks,
    Why?
    Not only does it threaten Muslims who wish to stay Neutral, but also it alienate those non-muslims factions into forming their own Alliance for defense.

As for the Turks, you know where I stand.
    our Peace negotiations seem to have stalled since I've not received a reply from the Turks.
    Last edited by TriforceV; October 07, 2009 at 01:22 AM.

TRIFORCE.

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    There is no muslim alliance. At least not if the Romans and Armenians agree to a sensible ceasefire with the Turks. The only ones at war are the Turks and the Seljuk and all this started because Garato got paranoid about an all Christian attack after Kaizer Merlox declared war for some fort in neutral lands. He therefore asked everyone to help him but no one could or wanted and only the Seljuks accepted by attacking you. I still don't understand how the Georgians could have been a threat to him but ok. As long as there is a peaceful conclusion i will be satisfied.
    couldnt agree more

For me nowhere to send any replay becouse i never recieved any message.This is Triforce favorite trick to confuse people.Your public speculations are not official peace offer.What I seen before is not peace offer but a ultimatum of winner
    to spanish.
    You should to see the map more thoroughly.You have such oppurtunaty..
    bad boy boogie

For me nowhere to send any replay becouse i never recieved any message.This is Triforce favorite trick to confuse people.Your public speculations are not official peace offer.What I seen before is not peace offer but a ultimatum of winner
    to spanish.
    You should to see the map more thoroughly.You have such oppurtunaty..
    I do not need to trick you garato inorder to confuse you, you seem to be doing a fine job at confusing yourself on your own.
    My demands, and reasons have been made public, please read the previous post which was made Public on these forums and then send a reply.

Is this an Ultimatum?, Perhaps it is. But you refused our orginal demands for Peace on the first turn. Your greed and lack of respect and disregard to our thoughts reasons and ideas, proved evident. So you left us with no choice but to try and persuade you in the only way you would understand.

I await your reply... please make haste.

TRIFORCE.

After my turn.
    You so called demands on first turn consists of a demands to give you settlements of strategic importance.
    If people don't know-I remind the fact-The Turks had no any settlements with a exit to sea.
    Not Black nor mediterrian.And at the same time we are sorrounded by hostile factions with several ports on both seas.
    At any moment any desant has oppurtanity to attack us from any side,We have taken only nearest settlements to our capital.
    Greedy Romans blame us in greed! Ha ha ha,very typically for christians!Compare our territory with yours!
    bad boy boogie

Is that why the Greedy turks block us from our rightfully our rebel cities? They care nothing about us, and deserve every bit.
    Abit tired now...

After my turn.
    You so called demands on first turn consists of a demands to give you settlements of strategic importance.
    If people don't know-I remind the fact-The Turks had no any settlements with a exit to sea.
    Not Black nor mediterrian.And at the same time we are sorrounded by hostile factions with several ports on both seas.
    At any moment any desant has oppurtanity to attack us from any side,We have taken only nearest settlements to our capital.
    Greedy Romans blame us in greed! Ha ha ha,very typically for christians!Compare our territory with yours!
    Thank you for proving my point garato, by proving the absurdity of your claims.
    You say that these are so called strategic locations which help you gain access to the sea?

Explain to me how the small town of Amorium, which has no access to the sea whatsoever justifies your claim for a port in the Mediterranean?
    Or perhaps we can look at Heraclea, While it does have access to the black sea, as a small town you can't even build a port... Infact you have the opportunity to sack a Large town with a port in the Black sea Amasia, but instead you choose Heraclea?

Here these are all the pictures of the 3 cities in Question in the first turn to show their geographical location, and how your claim that you wanted them for building ports is ludicrous at best.

Amasia:
    The city with access to the MED you didn't attack

Amorium:
    This city he did attack with no access to the sea?

and finally Heraclea:

I think I rest my case..,
    althought there is no point in arguing it any further after this...
    If I get no reply I will assume the war is on.

TRIFORCE.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast