Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BC 2.02 Empires of New Worlds Diplomacy

Default BC 2.02 Empires of New Worlds Diplomacy

Settle all public diplomacy here.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Default Re: BC 2.02 Empires of New Worlds Diplomacy

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    Settle all public diplomacy here.
    Peace and Love to everyone!, let's hug
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

*puts a rope around the turkish sultan's neck*

Do I hear a bid of 5,000 to save this poor man's soul? and also 200 other men?
    Abit tired now...

i have a bronze coin, i think thats too much but
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

ooo. burn! XD
    Abit tired now...

peace deal has been sealed between his handsomeness Sultan Salahuddin and Baldwin, proud king of Christians of Levant. all border desputes have been settle to mutual satisfaction. from hence forth trade will flow and citizens of both respective states allowed a visa free travel.

to all those wishing to trade on Ayyubid territories his handsomeness Sultan Salahuddin has this to say: get an entry clearance for you merchants, or else! by "or else" his grace means the worst possible outcome for those thick enough to attempt such an illegal undertaking. any such an attempt will resolve in merchants execution and possibly other nasty outcomes involving his native country.
    shall you wish to trade on his handsomeness' soil specify what it is you interested in and where the resource is. Ayyubid's highly developed bureaucratic machine will ensure that merchants' entry clearances are issued without a delay... or rejected shall you fail to convince our lovely if somewhat overweight officials in expediency of your request.

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

The Georgian king wish to say that will continue to wage war against the Seljuks turks until he is sure that Georgian honour is secured. (or we suffer a horrible defeat against the enemy, whatever comes first).

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

I wish to prey more to Armenian shortsighted ruler.A miracle is only chance to survive for them.
    bad boy boogie

Don't worry, The Armenian people are more lucky, just look at your sultan...
    Abit tired now...

Turks don't admit of the fact of existance as a civilized countrey that gang of people who call themselfs as armenians.That band of rubbers and thiefs who are rubbering on moutains roads in Cilicia.They know nothing about any rules in civilized world.They do affraid even to declare the war but just attack on all neighbours as mad dogs.
    We will clear our area off those caucasian rabbles...
    bad boy boogie

Garato, did you have an army outside of the fort? if you did then its possible, you just didn't think of it and therefore it isn't cheating. I recommend that you stop implying other people are cheating and accept your own errors.

If you don't understand what he means by this is that it came from a boat, possibly from cyprus or rhodes. ONce again you forgot about this factor and your only to blame.
    Yes he did have an army outside the fort, but don't take my word for it.. I will show you a picture of the situation before I played my turn...

The turkish Sultan was in the Fort on the left before I played my turn, now he is pushing daisy's...

But Garato, you will be happy to know, that even though I managed to kill the Sultan hiding in the fort, the remains of your army that were besieging tArmenian fort to your right managed to retreat into the old fort held by your Sultan... So I was unable to even capture the fort this turn.

TRIFORCE.

The Sultante of Ghazni demands the Romans and Armenians retreat back to their lands or the whole of Islam will land on their capitals!

Beware of scoundrels

Hey guys,I was askng for explaination which way my sultan was killed in fort.
    Triforce explaned at once and I v got the picture.What's the problem?
    I forgot about that Another pure bug of the game.
    But hope,Triforce agrees with that.That's silly bug.
    Last edited by garato; October 01, 2009 at 03:41 AM.
    bad boy boogie

Hope, earlier or later we going to play with screenies.
    bad boy boogie

the problem is that the two best players at hotseats are ganging up against a faction which cannot receive assistance nearby because if you haven't noticed all christians are allied. If this becomes christian vs muslim it will be because of the christians.

Beware of scoundrels

the problem is that the two best players at hotseats are ganging up against a faction which cannot receive assistance nearby because if you haven't noticed all christians are allied. If this becomes christian vs muslim it will be because of the christians.
    lets not rush with the conclusions. im sure not all Christians are warmongers, lets see what Bladwin of Jerusalem has to say on this. he is a reasonable man.

Armenians, since you have started this conflict and dragged Greeks into it it is only fair you are punished for your aggression. retreat to your Cilician holdings and im sure Sultan will find it in his heart to forgive you. as a punishment for your aggression i on my part will insist on Antioch taken away from you and given to king Baldwin and his Christians who have so far proved to be peaceful neighbors and who have respect for those around them regardless their religious beliefs.
    as of myself i am canceling trade right with you. it is the least i can do without raising a sword to hopefully make you rethink your suicidal policy.

i urge Roman emperor to refrain from involvement in this war. dont look at the Armenians for their king is mad. it is a fight you cannot win and dying trying when you are not anywhere ready for it is a sign of a folly and wont do any good to you and your people. dont rely on Sultan making mistakes for he can afford making them whereas you cannot.

i do not wish to get involved in this conflict and so urge all the sides to settle it peacefully. Ayyubds and our Christian neighbor had differences too but we have managed to recognise that war will bring nothing but a ruin to those lucky enough to prevail in it. follow our example.

if this conflict will go on i will have no choice but to get involved in one form or another, for we cannot afford to sit back and watch our fellow Muslims being invaded from all sides and destroyed.

come to your senses and stop the blood shed now.

sincerely yours,

Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb

my Sultan,you are so naive,my friend.
    We have a conflict with agressive mad factions.Who never know what is a treaty or agreement.
    Turks never had any forts on alien land.Armenians and romans and georgians had a agreement to begin the war altogether and annihilate everyone ond everyhing.
    Latins just after a peace with you,are sorrounding my lands on the north.
    Those people knows the only language- the language of a weapon and power.
    bad boy boogie

Find us aggressors? Well, When the Turks rush troops to your fronts and try to build forts to block your path ways to rebel towns, You know he is going to attack, and you must attack first, Some how he won out of sheer dumb luck, no matter, His sultan is dead.

I thank the Romans for their aid, As the turks are just looking for an easy fight.

As it was, This was a pre-emptive strike, As the Turks had all of their armies on our front, trying to build forts in our back fields so they can get passage way into our lands, We are not invading, we are simply attacking the forts they have build that is blocking US from the roman lands! They are nothing but greedy people. Any ways... I refuse to go down that easily, I ask of the Ayyubids to respect my alliance with KoJ.

The Turks forced us to go to war, pressuring us, and also trying to tell the KoJ and the Romans that they needed to go to war with me as well, Can you think of a 3vs1 on the weakest country? The turks don't know how to fight, so they go after the smallest, and asking all of the world to help them destroy a target they out number 8 to 1. Pathetic I say, Turks are getting every thing they deserve.
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    Hey guys,I was askng for explaination which way my sultan was killed in fort.
    Triforce explaned at once and I v got the picture.What's the problem?
    I forgot about that Another pure bug of the game.
    But hope,Triforce agrees with that.That's silly bug.
    you douche!!
    Not everything is a bug
    It's called Reinforcements!!!, and 95% of the time is a good thing especially in autoresolve because normally if reinforcements help from a fort or settlement they don't get WIPED, and the fort remains an obstacle... so please not everything is considered a bug if happens to work against you

TRIFORCE.

okay, I had no intention of starting a war, with the turks, But in the end I have no choice.
    They proved to me my enemy with actions and words, and stupid diplomacy that made me angrier and angrier every turn,
    If I'm at war with the Turks it has nothing to do with wanting to gang up on them, but more to do with the realization that the Turks will never be reasonable or respectable...

Here are 4 reasons why I ATTACKED,

1. I originally asked the Turks for a compromise, a fair and equal arrangement between two people, he had his demands, that he wanted access to the sea from both sides .. Black and Mediterranean, I agreed with him and told him we could have peace, all I required was two small towns heraclea, and Amorium, and the rest of Anatolia would be his to do as he wished... So what does he do?, of course in his first turn he besieges these and only these two cities and offers me Dorylaeum. Not off to a good start.
    Here is the diplomacy he sent me..
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by garato
    Hail Emperor!
    As you know well our position not so perfect.
    We have no any ports we have no way to both seas...
    So to leave for your all settlements you asked not so wise.
    Moreover to consider your contacts with christians arounded us...
    Accept my desicion.
    You welcome to attack Dorylaeum now.
    We are sieging Heraclea on Black sea,because we need port.But we can to discuss about it destiny later if we have more ports there.
    We are sieging Amourium because we need the way to the Mediterranean sea.But also its possible to discuss the city problem later.If we have a another port in the area.(its impossible still Armenia exists)

There is no ports in these small towns!!!, Amorium doesn't even have access to the water, and Amasia a Large town with a port, he decides not to besiege, so from the bat he's telling me hes full of .

2. Afterwards, the Turks demand that Im not allowed to have ANY alliances with either the Georgians or the Armenians... Red flags going up here!!!

more diplomacy he sent me

I strongly advice to avoid the alliance with armeians and georgians.Otherwise
    we to enforce our border garrisons.
    you friend
    Sultan of all turks

3. Finally on the second turn, I besiege Dorylaeum, the only rebel settlement left which I can access near Constantinople, and the one the Turks gave me permission to attack, and I also send my diplomat to Armenia to open trade rights. (this is before they attacked the Turks.)
    When Armenia attacks the Turks during his second turn, and builds a fort on my land to restrict Turk access (from the looks of it), something I had no control over.., this is what I get from Garato..

Hail Emperor!
    I inform that you let to armenians to build the forts on your land to attack me...And your diplomat is trying to get an alliance with armenians..
    You move the huge army towards my borders(sieging now Dellorium)
    I can to accept that as a very hostile actions..
    But I kept my words and demilitirized all castles near your possesions.Do the same after the taking rebel city.Hope so.
    I blocked and destroing most of forts of armenians.Incliuding in your Antalia.After their anihilitaion ,I ll leave your lands.After falling Armenia I promise your one city as a gift...If you stay neutral.
    Cheers
    Turks Sultan

Alright!~~ So now he gives me for besieging Dorylaeum, and having my diplomat in Armenia territory, apparently trying to get an alliance
    and then accuses me of having been able to control or know about a fort the Armenians built on my land, when I havn't even played my turn yet....

4. Last but not least, reason I attacked the Romans, is because I heard him and the Seljuks had already a secret alliance and the turks were urging people ( i will not mention who) to come and help him attack me, before I ever even had an incing of attacking him

Now you know why I attacked...
    Who out of you could say they wouldn't do the same??
    Last edited by TriforceV; October 01, 2009 at 12:33 PM.

TRIFORCE.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast