Thread: Stargate Alliance

MeKtHep's Avatar Semisalis

Default Stargate Alliance

He people

im a huge stargate fan and the moment i saw there is going 2 come a game of stargate
    i was very interestted i thought i post the forum here
    so others who are interestted in taking place @ the forum ore helping out making stuff should check it out
    belive me its worth a try

cause they are doing amazing things

http://www.stargate-alliance.com/forum/ ( the forum)

http://www.stargate-alliance.com/ ( Main Site )

plz reply like to know what you think of it

" Tell Them In Sparta " That we obeyed our orders to the last man

Moved to Circus Maximus.
    (Patron of Lord Rahl)

Srry Madburger maker

No worries, just remember this section next time you want to discuss a new game....or any game for that matter. :original:

Speaking of which...Im not really a big Stargate fan (I actually only watch it when my wife has it on and hides the remote), but this doesnt look too bad, at least as far as the screenshots go. Hopefully it wont be yet another "all looks no content" kinda game.
    (Patron of Lord Rahl)

I C

Yes i know what you mean more graphics then game play , im putting that one on a big headline in the forum soon so they wont forget that
    cause thats importent yes , thanks for the reminder

Default Stargate Alliance

I'm a big Stargate fan, though I don't watch much TV, so I guess you could say I just enjoy it when I do watch it. The producers have done a wonderful job at creating an interesting and expanding world in the TV series. I really hope they build on that legacy, but it seems to my mind that this is just another attempt to get money out of the Star Gate series. I don't think the game will be bad, but I also don't think it would be every fans dream come true. We can always dream though
    Mad

haha i agree

I've been waiting for a Stargate game for a long time.

I was HOPING for a game kind of like X-Com but a shooter to get the setting out would be nice as well. Stargate can bascially be any kind of game genre....
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

Cain The Kohan's Avatar Semisalis

I am to fan o StarGate, only thing i dont like about is that is to American (ok its from US of A but still).
    Some time back one channel started to show it again here at my place and didnt miss any part, just yesterday there was part about russian having stargate to, so i had big hopes but in the end it was just typical US: Stupid Russians **** it up and brave americans saving their ***.
    But it was still fun to watch 8) looking forward to game.

And if you really cant wait you could try Outcast (cool game and very close to Stargates plus it has kick *** music by the Moscow Symphony Orchestra), but i dont think it can be bought, you cloud use your own staregates to get it thou lol
    Stay of the road if you want to grow old.
    Knowledge is power, hide it well
    ˝...then the Lord said, thou shalt not rush or thou shalt be crushed...˝
    Book of Luke, Letter to N00bs

Wolfcp11's Avatar Senator

Looks ok.. probably rentable, but I wont put down $50...
    Anyone know if it will be like Mech Warrior:Mercinaries? As in choosing your own missions whenever you want?
    "Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." -Oscar Wilde

It sure does look pretty impressive. I've always wanted a stargate game, I've played SG mods for HL and BF1942 but this sure would be a lot nicer, though more $$ too (duh)
    I'm a fan of the show, but most games based off of movies/shows tend to be... sub par. Probably because they don't make the game as a game but more of a marketing ploy to suck more money out of fans. Hopefully this game won't fit into that mold, as I really want to like this game.
    It'll probably be pretty linear, though, as it already has somewhat of a storyline/environment to follow, but I really won't mind as long as it's fun to play. And a good multiplay mode would be awesome too.