Thread: Need a campaign AI mod that works with Retrofit + GUAM 6.0

Default Need a campaign AI mod that works with Retrofit + GUAM 6.0

Last update for XAI + Refrofit and GUAM was a while ago. Any other non-intrusive campaign AI mod that works well with Retrofit + GUAM 6.0?

The problem I really want to fix is the AI's poor ability to integrate several small stacks into one big stack to lift sieges against its cities or to conduct invasions. This is really the only issue I have right now. I already using XBAI for battle AI.

Default Re: Need a campaign AI mod that works with Retrofit + GUAM 6.0

I think the XAI mod is the only one anybody has come up with.

The campaign AI in the mod is extremely passive. I would play for over fifty turns and never once be attacked. Is there any way that I could just have the original grand campaign AI returned to the mod?

-LaMarseillaise

Ochiee's Avatar Semisalis

check out XAI 3.4 for GUAM by Queen Annes Revenge, it's the last post in this link here

i enjoyed it very much in VH/VH, and m2tw is once again on the top of my game list.

That's the AI I remember from the old grand campaign. Thank you.

-LaMarseillaise

Hartassen's Avatar Biarchus

I downloaded the AI you gave a link to ochiee, XAI 3.4. So far I'm playing HRE on a short campaign vh/vh to see how it goes, I can tell that the battle AI is somewhat different. If better I can't say but it's different and I do think I get more casualties than usual.

My CAI are total , half the guys offer me their maps along with trade while others ask for money to just get trade rights. HRE starts with 6 regions right off the spot I've taken 8 rebel settlements near me and I'm working on my 9th. After that I just need like 5 regions to get my 20 regions and I can take those 5 from denmark and milan + 1 rebel. Problem is I don't see anyone being aggressive on the campaign map at all. No one has made any attempts to stop me and I don't even think europe has any wars.

The CAI is just not aggressive at all versus rebel settlements or eachother it feels like I didn't even install XAI but I see the difference in the battle and how the ai performs diplomacy but that's it.

You guys got the same or am I just wrong? Right now lusteds CAI beats the living out of XCAI.

Wesserd's Avatar Tiro

Im playing as Venice, Im in war with Milan, Hre, Byziante Empire or something like that.
    and im the only attacker, the only battle where i was attacked was a ambush.
    is there no mod for it?