Thread: My install stops

discet's Avatar Tiro
    If your a cop Im in micronesia if your not you dont need to know

Default My install stops

hey I was looking for a good mod for the gauls and found this. I set my my stuff for Carth senate, steam special cities thing and a few others . I started the download but as soon as it gets to the data/items part it just stops. What should I do? Help woud be appreciated
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon. ~Napoleon

A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves. ~German Proverb

Everyone's a pacifist between wars. It's like being a vegetarian between meals. ~Colman McCarthy

Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them. ~Pacifist Badge, 1978

Default Re: My download stops

Yes, that part takes a few minutes, just be patient. Depending on your computer, the install should take 10 to 15 minutes.

Expand your borders, a mod based on XGM 5.

discet's Avatar Tiro
    If your a cop Im in micronesia if your not you dont need to know

Default Re: My install stops

oh ya it works thanks,
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon. ~Napoleon

A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves. ~German Proverb

Everyone's a pacifist between wars. It's like being a vegetarian between meals. ~Colman McCarthy

Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them. ~Pacifist Badge, 1978