Thread: Is this compatible with BI mods?

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Default Is this compatible with BI mods?

Hi. great mod, first of all. Now, I want to know if RS is compatible with any BI mods, because I know it is not compatible with RTW mods. So I'd like to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Default Re: Is this compatible with BI mods?

No...it is compatible with nothing.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Default Re: Is this compatible with BI mods?

just copy your RTW folder and put RS there. its very easy.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari