Thread: Calvary mod

Default Calvary mod

is it possible to make missile calvary shoot and run at the same time and give Calvary flags
    Last edited by Astaroth; September 19, 2009 at 12:58 PM. Reason: continuity
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Calvary mod

The ability for Cav units to fire on the move will be coming with Patch 4 at th end of this month and there is currently a mod out that gives battle standards to most cavalry units.Not that this mod is only compatible with Vanilla and some other select modifications